PDA

View Full Version : ThatGuy locks Zeitgeist thread

spikNspan
10-24-2008, 12:38 PM
If it is indeed just a conspiracy than why is there a need to lock the thread? By doing this you have proved that this form of thinking poses some credible threat to you in some way or another. I can't believe how the mods on the forum blatantly try and shut peoples freedom of speech down while they preach other bs government values... this one'll probably get locked too.

exitspeed
10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
if it is indeed just a conspiracy than why is there a need to lock the thread? By doing this you have proved that this form of thinking poses some credible threat to you in some way or another. I can't believe how the mods on the forum blatantly try and shut peoples freedom of speech down while they preach other bs government values... This one'll probably get locked too.

Because there is a new thread every fuckin week ie REPOST!

240trainee
10-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Because there is a new thread every fuckin week ie REPOST!

Yea, Jesus Christ, this shit is ridiculous.

stiizy
10-24-2008, 12:43 PM
IBTL???

Just waiting on ThatGuy??

And the Banning or Pinking

shmiddy
10-24-2008, 12:44 PM
i was that movie i personaly thoght it was well put together.... gave me something to think about

Phlip
Phlip locks second round of this bullshit.

ThatGuy
Of course this one will get locked.

The other one got locked because Cospiracy BS threads in the past have led to senseless bickering and name calling. We don't need that, so we have taken the stance of not allowing them anymore.

As for "Freedom of Speech"? You can toss that right out the window when you log on to Zilvia.net. This is a privately owned website and as such we can decide what you can or can't say. Plain and simple.

Have a great day. :lockd:

CrimsonRockett
10-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Honestly, if you don't like the way Mods or Admins act around here(protecting our asses rather than your own), feel free to leave at any time.

Again, same reason why I locked the :eeeek: thread. You go by the rules Admins have set down.

Don't PM me asking about my heterosexuality either holaback.

Play by the rules or don't play at all.