PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 626 ????!??

PRADOgy
10-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I lay to sleep @ my girlfriends house because her parents are out of town and of course i want to feel that she is secure and safe... in about a weeks time she found a very failed attempt @ her car being egged and a broken bottle of cheap champeign in her back yard..

well tonight she recieves a call @ 10:58pm and we are well in bed since we both work our 9-5 and it states "if you want to get out of here alive" she imediatley hangs up and burst's into tears. I grab a weapon that kills one and checked the property up and down, I'v never been so sure of myself as i have a 0 tollorance for this .. its a threat and its my girlfriend of 5 years.

there's a call back # ......................

i call it and its a machine stating Hotel 626 , hours are from 6pm-6am and lines are full .. as it ends it gets staticy and cuts out.. quite spooky but obvious.

if googled it and evidently yesterday some one has had the same issue.. im the second report that iv seen..

if you guys come across anything like this please post it so i know that im not over reacting... and can take a different aproach towards it.

the most info i have received is this
Hotel 626 - A SNACK STRONG PRODUCTION (http://www.hotel626.com/)

and apearantly is fucking FritoLay

at 11:pm? on tuesday?
:fawk2:

keistyle
10-22-2008, 01:46 AM
repost ?
msglenth

PF ALL DAY
10-22-2008, 03:48 AM
It's quite revolutionizing to the horror genre, don't you think?