PDA

View Full Version : Zombie school massacre, teen jailed on felony charges

piranhamatt
10-21-2008, 01:02 PM
18-year old Kentucky public school student, William Poole, was arrested after a series of violent stories he had penned, in which murder and mayhem run amok at a high school, were discovered in his home. His violent tale, a school assignment that had been handed in and market by a teacher, was found by his grandparents who immediately feared the worst and alerted police.

More here.... (http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/zombie-school-massacre-teen-jailed-felony-charges)

Oh yeah, :wtf:

So no more screenplays about zombies, especially if there is a school in the city in which they write about. Bub is going to have to find a new occupation.
http://www.iconsoffright.com/Nicotero/bub.jpg

Say hello to the new telemarketer bub. He doesn't want anyone to think he's a terrorist.
http://www.dvdrama.com/imagescrit/dayofthedeadint03.jpg

exitspeed
10-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Glad I'm not in HS.

ESmorz
10-21-2008, 01:05 PM
I wrote a short zombie screenplay following some kids who are in Saturday School like my Junior year.

Basically, The Breakfast Club meets Shaun of the Dead.

I tried to get funding to produce it, sadly no one was really interested in helping out a high school kid around here.

Haul me off I guess lmao.

KA24DESOneThree
10-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Yes, this is what the country has debased itself to.

Knee-jerk reaction, I give you your child: A dumbed-down, fully-neutered society.

piranhamatt
10-21-2008, 01:08 PM
It's so insane! I've written plenty of zombie style papers in HS. Hell, I even wrote one for a creative writing section on a standardized test.

ESmorz
10-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Well if the kid looked like this;

http://nitespyder.com/FatGothKid.jpg

Then there might be reason for concern. There is a difference between penning a Zombie screenplay that is based in a fictional reality, and penning a Zombie screenplay that involves real world people being killed and such. That would be the only reason I see for that kind of uproarious action.

I want to see the story. It probably sucks and just goes into detail about the kills.

ronmcdon
10-21-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow, I'm not stopping by Kentucky anytime soon, that's for sure. Apparently even the judges don't have any common sense. I hope this ends up in the supreme court. damn cops wasting taxpayer's dollars like this and making a farce of the justice system (or lack thereof), that's the real crime. They must be some hardcore hicks out there.

IIIXziuR
10-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Man Day of The Dead was kind of lame...

spikNspan
10-21-2008, 03:33 PM
wow how fucking stupid can people be, it's a fucking made up story, and who gives a shit what the kid looks like. I can't believe he's getting a felony charge for this shit and I can't believe his grandparents were the ones that turned him in, fucking ridiculous.

VROOOM
10-21-2008, 03:41 PM
im thinking the Govt is making Zombies to destroy the world. the police and judge are in on it(and possibly zombies themselves) to keep the secret they had to arrest this kid and keep him locked up for "national security".

BTW he is probably one of them now too. KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!

piranhamatt
10-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Man Day of The Dead was kind of lame...

I like to think of it as a classic!

murda-c
10-21-2008, 03:55 PM
It's fuckin kentucky what do you expect?

MudRacer
10-21-2008, 04:15 PM

Fried Chicken!!!

DOOK
10-21-2008, 04:51 PM

Fried Chicken!!!

let us not forget Kentucky is the reason for the beautifulness that is Jack Daniels

1ZlowZ
10-21-2008, 05:52 PM
If zombies do ever walk this earth like on the movies, someone will need to come to my house, I'm far from the major cities, we need protection we don't own any guns. We have lots of food. =]

mrmephistopheles
10-21-2008, 06:50 PM
OK, I was going to make a knee-jerk post saying that there was probably more to it than it seems, but after reading the article I can't help but be flabbergasted. That dude is in a position that is perfect for a lawsuit. His First Amendment rights have been bent over a steel chair and been unceremoniously violated without lubrication.

Also, he should disown his grandparents for being that stupid to not even consult him before calling the police.

blueshark123
10-21-2008, 07:05 PM
OK, I was going to make a knee-jerk post saying that there was probably more to it than it seems, but after reading the article I can't help but be flabbergasted. That dude is in a position that is perfect for a lawsuit. His First Amendment rights have been bent over a steel chair and been unceremoniously violated without lubrication.

Also, he should disown his grandparents for being that stupid to not even consult him before calling the police.

My toughts exactly...

UfoZ8myCow
10-21-2008, 07:17 PM
All I know is that he better ship his grandparents straight off to a nursing home after pulling a stunt like that.

Then he better file suit in Federal Court for having his 1st Amendment rights pissed on by the state of Kentucky. Guy never mentioned any real people, places, or names, according to him the whole thing was made up. Glad the movie industry is centered in California and not Kentucky... Otherwise there would be no movies and everyone would just be sitting in jail. Awesome.

Then he should sell his short story to a Hollywood producer who will make it into a movie as the ultimate "Fuck you" to the state of Kentucky.

Matej
10-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Zombie drill, everyone sit under your desk with a blunt object!

worangejuice
10-21-2008, 07:35 PM
I guess they are outlawing creative outlets such as writing a F***ING STORY!!!!
some people overreact to stuff.

Future240
10-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Well if the kid looked like this;

http://nitespyder.com/FatGothKid.jpg

Then there might be reason for concern. There is a difference between penning a Zombie screenplay that is based in a fictional reality, and penning a Zombie screenplay that involves real world people being killed and such. That would be the only reason I see for that kind of uproarious action.

I want to see the story. It probably sucks and just goes into detail about the kills.

Got dammit he would be wearing an ICP shirt. Is that serioulsy what other people who listen to ICP look like or he is just some gothy loser?

Oh and I hope they let this kid go, this shit shouldnt even get to a judge. If he does I hope the judge takes one look at the case and tells them all to fuck off

Matej
10-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Whatever, he'll probably go to prison for life.

IIIXziuR
10-21-2008, 09:10 PM
I am pretty sure this ALL started over the fact he wore an INSANE CLOWN POSSE shirt.

Future240
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
^ I dont think that pic is of the kid, I think that is just a pic of some random juggalo

C. Senor
10-21-2008, 09:39 PM
2nd degree felony terrorist threats. DAMN. so, no more zombie movies then?

SexPanda
10-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Thats just fucked up, out and out.

It seems like its between this and this...

"Im going to go hack up all of the kids at Whatever High School"
"There I was, surrounded by zombies in the Gym. My only way out, my only way to survive, would be to hack my way out"

There's a difference. I can't believe this shit is actually happening. Im going to write a story about how I went abord AF1 and had to kill all the zombie cabinet to save the president, who unbeknownst to me, had already become a zombie. Is that a terroristic threat, or a bad movie you see on scifi channel?

spikNspan
10-22-2008, 01:35 AM
I think we need to convince some major film makers to make a film about a school that gets overran by zombies. If it was out in the media and accepted around the country then they would let this kid go for sure, also it hasn't been done in a zombie movie before, could be interesting.

ESmorz
10-22-2008, 01:37 AM
I think we need to convince some major film makers to make a film about a school that gets overran by zombies. If it was out in the media and accepted around the country then they would let this kid go for sure, also it hasn't been done in a zombie movie before, could be interesting.

Fuckin-A I know.

The screenplay is just sitting in my hard drive lol

Zilvia... let's make a movie.