PDA

View Full Version : Wedding fights

ZenkiGTS
10-20-2008, 05:27 AM
Who here on this forum has gotten into fights at a wedding or have witnessed fights at a wedding that was hella bad ass just cuz fools were drunker than shit... TELL US YOUR STORY

downshift_sideways
10-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Have youuuu??

S14DB
10-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Booze + Family Members that hate each other = Epic Fights

10-20-2008, 06:36 AM
^so true.

I thought this said Welding Fights though. I must be going blind, I was really hoping for a cool youtube welding fight video when I clicked on this thread. I'm kinda sad now.

shmiddy
10-20-2008, 06:45 AM
when i worked at a catering hall in howard beach i saw a few ppl get their heads smashed with beer bottles once.. it was soooo much fun cuz all hell broke loose after that. it was a riot!!! im not to sure why it happened but it was fun

ZenkiGTS
10-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Have youuuu??

haha fooo i knocked somebody out on saturday... iono if he was fam or what all i know is he was left on the floor leaking right in front of the restaurant... This was by grand century mall in san jose.... i was drunker than shit and it lasted about less than 10 secs with me doing all the whoopin...

cuddlesthesheep
10-20-2008, 02:54 PM
haha fooo i knocked somebody out on saturday... iono if he was fam or what all i know is he was left on the floor leaking right in front of the restaurant... This was by grand century mall in san jose.... i was drunker than shit and it lasted about less than 10 secs with me doing all the whoopin...

:bigok:You're a tool! :ghey:

downshift_sideways
10-20-2008, 02:56 PM

That's my boy. If he deserved it..then handle your business.:coold:

ESmorz
10-20-2008, 03:10 PM
:bigok:You're a tool! :ghey:

Sell me your SR.

:spank:

:bowrofl:

Flipzide
10-20-2008, 05:27 PM
At my cousin's wedding, one of my cousins got into a fight with one of the brother's of the groom because he thought he said something about my family or something. Or maybe it was the other way around. I don't know. Too much alcohol.

It was pretty entertaining but sad at the same time. My cousin (the bride) cried at the end of the day. That was the weirdest wedding I've ever attended.. even weirder that it happens at a wedding where I'm actually related to one of the celebrants. Oh well. I was 13 at the time, haha.

ZenkiGTS
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
haha you know it... im still trying to find out if he was on the grooms side or not...

ZilviaKid
10-20-2008, 09:40 PM
when i use to work at toyota, one of the techs got married. At his wedding, while he was taking a piss, his nephew in law snuck up behind him and pushed him. The tech turned around and finished his piss on that kid..

best. day. ever

and i know its not a fight.. but its still fightish, and happened at a wedding..

ZenkiGTS
10-21-2008, 12:17 PM
hahaha sick.... i woulda did the same thing... haha

ZenkiGTS
10-21-2008, 03:49 PM
so a few minutes ago i find out that the guy was my very close cousin.... his brother use to live with me for about 1-2 years... while i was beating him up his brother was looking for me... also found out i broke leg and gave him a pretty good size cut on his head....

Leetheslacker
10-21-2008, 04:55 PM
i work weddings at a reception hall.

surprisingly not too many fights considering how many redneck shotgun weddings we get here.

there was one a few weeks ago that erupted in the parking lot as two different wedding parties were leaving. not sure of the details because we had to break it up pretty fast.