PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. jhonny(my dog)

silpena
10-18-2008, 05:47 PM
:sadwavey:well guys today is a sad depressing day. My dog just passsed away. It really sucks. He was 11 years old. I feel like its my fualt though. For some reason he couldnt walk and i fouind out today it was his ankle that he broke about when has 2 years old. I dont wat cuased it. One night he was ok then in less 20 hours he was in pain. I was planning on taking him to vet on monday but i guess i was too late. I'm gonna really miss my dog. He was a big part of my life. I dont want to sound wimpy but he helped me with my obesity problems. HE used to walk and run with me every day when i was fat and actualy motivated me. IDk i just wished ive could have done something earlier. Its gonna be pain full not seing him outside in the back yarr chasing the chickens or chilling in the sun.

spikNspan
10-18-2008, 05:59 PM
I know how you feel man, just like anything it'll take time to heal. My dog was 12 when we had to have him put down, he was there throughout my entire childhood from when I was like 9 years old to just a couple years ago. I brought him to show and tell in the 3rd grade, really sad when you lose a pet, especially when you think of them as family.

innovation
10-18-2008, 06:05 PM
While I do feel for you man, that was so hard to read/understand. Spell check! Anyways dude stay strong and keep your head up

silpena
10-18-2008, 06:08 PM
yeah, it needs spell check but i was so upset i just kinda stumbled through my words and wasnt making sense. Hes been taken allready to be buried.

spikNspan
10-18-2008, 06:09 PM
While I do feel for you man, that was so hard to read/understand. Spell check! Anyways dude stay strong and keep your head up

maybe you need readcheck? aka, l2read... I found nothing hard to read about og's post and why are you going to tell him that in this type of thread...:duh:

driven_
10-18-2008, 06:14 PM
well everything makes us sad when its gone. from a beloved dog, to a piece of crap car.

=(

my sympathies.

beeracing s14
10-18-2008, 06:15 PM
dogs go to heaven and now playing freesbie with God and His angels and other dogs.

silpena
10-18-2008, 06:19 PM
ok ill admit i did have some words that were spelled wrong. The post is not bothering me. Yeah hes up in heaven. Kinda wish i got him to bang another dog so i can have kinda of replica of him so i wouldnt be so down.

SexPanda
10-18-2008, 06:32 PM
i feel for you man...

Losing a dog is like losing a friend. They are just a steady part of your life, you can always count on them, then one day bam.

Give it a little while, then hit up the local animal shelter. There are alot of good dogs out there without owners.

leash
10-18-2008, 09:06 PM
I know how you feel. I was either lucky or unlucky to not see the last moments of my family dog. Her life was ended too soon by another neighbor's negligence.

If you are really passionate on getting 'your dog' back I know that they there is an option to clone your pet, but price ranges around 50k. I know there was an article awhile back about a woman selling everything she owned to have her deceased dog cloned.

silpena
10-18-2008, 10:18 PM
yeah i will get another dog not soon but later. I kinda hold onto these things for awhile. I wish i could clone my dog but 50 k is too much. I have another alternative... just have my dog knock another similer dog but its too late for that. I think i might do the animal shelter thing... i would love to take an abused dog or an abandoned dog. I usally like pups but if i ever see one that looks just mine i might just grab it and re name it my old dogs name.

HyperTek
10-18-2008, 11:47 PM
i know how it is.. ive lost a few, my recent was this lil guy
had him him for like 6 months i got attached to him.
http://a863.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/l_70aef6ce4646ac84b11156c13b7ecaee.jpg
He dug underneath our fence and got mutilated by the nieghbors pit bulls... =(

YoungGun
10-18-2008, 11:54 PM
^^Wow that's horrible

To OP: Sorry to hear about your loss, some people will never understand what a dog can bring to their life, I have 3 of my own, 1 passed away last year.