PDA

View Full Version : Just watch it

GeneStarWindGSW
10-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Zeitgeist The Movie
Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197)

I know most people have seen Zeitgeist already and probably think its a joke, propaganda or some other type of phony baloney & that's cool. We are have our own beliefs and opinions

The 2nd movie Addendum did get more to me then the first one. Find the the time one day to just watch the movie. I know most of you have jobs, have things to do and are very busy. I find it funny how everyone is talking about change now because of Obama and everyone is saying we all need change. Well i think that change needs to start with us... "We the people"

Zeitgeist Addendum
Zeitgeist: Addendum (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912)

Another movie that was already posted on the forums Esoteric Agenda.
I feel that this movie contributes to the both above.

Esoteric Agenda
Esoteric Agenda (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139)

ALTRNTV
10-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Repostizzle.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Remember on the movie "Lady in the Water" where that girl told M. Night that he is responsible for the book that shapes the mind of our next great leader. I think Zeitgeist will have that kind of impact on the younger generation.

SexPanda
10-17-2008, 11:10 PM
no. I shall not watch it because the last time I watched a video this gay I got aids...

Wait that was the last time I watched Philladelphia.

9/11 was for economic gain alright... Say that to my .001% interest rate saving account. If i wanted to, I could shoot holes in zeitgeist all day. But its late, im tired, and a cigarette sounds oh so good right now.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-17-2008, 11:31 PM
no. I shall not watch it because the last time I watched a video this gay I got aids...

Wait that was the last time I watched Philladelphia.

9/11 was for economic gain alright... Say that to my .001% interest rate saving account. If i wanted to, I could shoot holes in zeitgeist all day. But its late, im tired, and a cigarette sounds oh so good right now.
it's not the holes that make the movie, it's the movie in whole. Wow. How poetic.

GeneStarWindGSW
10-17-2008, 11:37 PM
Ok just watch part two of zeitgeist. If you learn nothing, then all hope is lost.

SqueekyClean
10-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Good video. It makes me realize that everything is corrupted and I am aware.

It is utterly hopeless for a person with no money like us to make a big difference. This is because the entire world are populated by sheeps as humans.

Even if there is a large number of awared and intelligent people, the Dumb out number us all. These numbnuts give power to the powerful.

They instinctively do not think nor make rational judgement based upon critical and psychological intellect. They keep the rich richer and they are not even aware of what they are doing.

"Power is absolute, and will corrupt absolutely."

Even I cannot say that I will not be corrupt if and when I am Very filthy rich.

We all know that if we had billions, that Skyline GTR is inevitable.

So my method of fighting the madness, is speed. Downshift baby, and cruise Pacific Coast Highway. Build my KA, SR, and RB and live my life as a productive specie and use my critical thinking skills to tune and add more Horsepower to my engine.

That is how I fight stupidity, be a good human, an engineer and F>T>W> F**K The World.

Ducer~ I practice Absolutism. I don't care what I think or the world feels, the Truth is beyond our own Emotions and what we were taught.

SexPanda
10-18-2008, 12:02 AM
I dont need a video to tell me the world is fucked up, everyone in a position of power is corrupt beyond comprehension, let alone one that can't even get it right. I can see that myself.

I just hate the fact its 2 hours of uhggggggggggg...........

I10cruiser
10-18-2008, 02:31 AM
haha i know the old white dude that had a hand in all this info haha. .plays ball at the ymca in santa monica. . really nice dude. . spooky but nice:P he sold/gave me 6 other movies that the Zeitgeist was made from . .all made by him and hes peeps haha

keistyle
10-18-2008, 02:35 AM
blow shit up

98s14inaz
10-18-2008, 08:49 AM

Wait that was the last time I watched Philladelphia...

That was because it wasn't a dvd and you didn't put it in a dvd player :hide:

twotoes
10-18-2008, 09:52 AM
i heard about this awhile back, im gonna have to find some time to get SUPER SUPER HIGH!!! and watch it, i bet it will be amazing then.

Phlip
10-18-2008, 10:36 AM
That was because it wasn't a dvd and you didn't put it in a dvd player :hide:
That plays a large part in why I am not going to watch it.

ThatGuy
10-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey look, ANOTHER thread for conspiracy theorists.

Nope.

:lockd: