PDA

View Full Version : youngest mom ever?

drift925
10-15-2008, 04:02 PM
FOXNews.com - Idaho Mother Gets 10-Year Sentence After Boyfriend Impregnates 9-Year-Old Daughter - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,438525,00.html)

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho — An eastern Idaho woman whose boyfriend impregnated her 9-year-old daughter has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Isabel Chasarez, 27, must serve at least one year in prison before she is eligible for parole, 7th District Judge Brent Moss ordered Tuesday at the sentencing hearing.

Chasarez pleaded guilty in August to failing to provide proper prenatal care for her daughter.

Her 38-year-old boyfriend, Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, pleaded guilty to rape in September. He is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 28 and faces life in prison.

The girl became pregnant at age 9, sometime between Aug. 1 and Sept. 30 2007, authorities say, and gave birth in April.

ThatGuy
10-15-2008, 04:03 PM
He should have his genitals cut off, deep fried, and fed to him.

SoguRacing
10-15-2008, 04:05 PM
this shit makes me sick!

all show no go
10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
PHACK thats so sick.. gahhh why would anyone even look at a 9 year old like that ??? :tweak:

palmdale_mob
10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
True that, a nine year old girl? Dude's going get whats coming to him in prison, in the shower..

WERDdabuilder
10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
PHACK thats so sick.. gahhh why would anyone even look at a 9 year old like that ??? :tweak:

the world is a fucked up place?

this girl is gonna grow up all fucked up.

azndoc
10-15-2008, 04:11 PM
put him against the firing squad.

that's some fucked up shit.

WERDdabuilder
10-15-2008, 04:14 PM
not just him, the mom also.

i'd stone that bitch to death.

Om1kron
10-15-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't even understand...

luvsr20
10-15-2008, 04:15 PM
the world is a fucked up place?
There is no question, the world is fucked up. He probably don't hear about half the crazy stuff that goes on

this girl is gonna grow up all fucked up.
Not necessarily, I knew a friend who was raped by her father-in law at a early age and she turned out alright. I all depends on you support system ya know. Lets pray for her though

allntrlundrgrnd
10-15-2008, 04:15 PM
+1 for testicle pulverization and/or his ass being pulverized in jail

I10cruiser
10-15-2008, 04:17 PM
gives me a new look at the jail bait posters in the poster thread

ZipTiedCoupe
10-15-2008, 04:17 PM
dude is messed. needs to have toture.

CrashQueen
10-15-2008, 04:18 PM
anyone ever watch hard candy?

someone should remove his balls while he's fully awake.

ESmorz
10-15-2008, 04:22 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/AvrilH8er13/pedoshoot.jpg

luisgonz
10-15-2008, 04:26 PM
He'll get it when he is inside. What is the mom doing with a 38 doing with a 27 year old. Fucker needs to get his face ripped off and slapped with a lemon.

Future240
10-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Sick, the youngest mom ever was 5
snopes.com: Youngest Mother (http://snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp) *just to let yall know this is in a third world country and the lil girl has no clothes on so caution*

Addicted2Kouki
10-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Fucked up and sick....

but honestly i knew someone who worked in one of the LA County Health Depts..
she said there was a girl who was only 7, turning 8, that was pregnant awhile back.

edit: wow 5... thats.... i dont even know what to say.

HyperTek
10-15-2008, 04:29 PM
why is the mother in jail? maybe she wasnt aware of it, unless she consented to lettin her bf sleep with her daughter.. The guy doesnt face jail time? Thats why women shouldnt date dudes way older then them, dudes like that usually got problems.

ThatGuy
10-15-2008, 04:31 PM
The guy faces life in prison, the Mom was brought up for failing to provide proper care. So she probably did more then just walk out of the room long enough for this to happen.

HyperTek
10-15-2008, 04:34 PM
o yah! lets put all the family in jail so no one will be able to take care of the child now

s13silady
10-15-2008, 04:38 PM
he'll get whats comin to him in Jail. he'll be lucky if he stays alive for more than a week tops.

Om1kron
10-15-2008, 04:42 PM
why is the mother in jail? maybe she wasnt aware of it, unless she consented to lettin her bf sleep with her daughter.. The guy doesnt face jail time? Thats why women shouldnt date dudes way older then them, dudes like that usually got problems.

You must've missed the part where the child gave birth to it's own child at 9. Apparently you would figure out your kid needs some fucking hospital care if she spit out a baby. How do you not notice that, women experience shit like their nerves getting pinched hard breathing, etc, etc.

Pregnancy is serious business, but a friend on another site said this and I laughed. So if you laugh then you bought yourself a ticket to hell.

yes, but did he have to make airplane noises before putting it in?

My x-wife was raped by her father when she was 14, held a knife to her throat. Man that bitch was the most racist mexican hating.... Mexican I've ever dated she was all types of fucked up in her head. Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, fits of rage with no signs of a period. I had to leave her once I realized I just felt sorry for her and didn't really care for her at all.

WERDdabuilder
10-15-2008, 04:45 PM
o yah! lets put all the family in jail so no one will be able to take care of the child now

the hell are you talking about?

aunt/uncle/grandparents/etc?

so you would not put the mom in jail and have her take care of the child still?

did you not read anything at all?

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-15-2008, 04:45 PM
the message needs to be sent. Both children should be placed in foster care and the boyfriend faces life in prison.

SexPanda
10-15-2008, 04:47 PM

Im with ThatGuy

exitspeed
10-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Just fucking terrible.

Matej
10-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Who lets a 9-year old give birth? If that isn't illegal, it should be. It should've been aborted as soon as they found out she was pregnant.

WERDdabuilder
10-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Who lets a 9-year old have a baby? If that isn't illegal, it should be. It should've been aborted as soon as they found out she was pregnant.

exactly how i think. but you know these pro-life people...

cuddlesthesheep
10-15-2008, 05:17 PM
how can they be developed enough to even have a fertile egg sittin in their vag waitin for mr. spermy

Future240
10-15-2008, 05:19 PM
^ like the link I posted some girls start menstruating at incredibly young ages. I found out that my aunt got hers at 8 (my cuz told me, twas gross)

alindeman1989
10-15-2008, 05:21 PM
thats just fucked up. I dont think he realized what he has done to that child mentally. the kid will never have healthy realtionship with a man. I once knew a girl that was 10 and she was raped just like this. I watched her get more and more messed up and it all stemmed from this. She is now a meth addict living out of a car with a manly lesbian. Its just sad.

sorry for the msn length

cuddlesthesheep
10-15-2008, 05:21 PM
ewwwwwwwww

C. Senor
10-15-2008, 05:50 PM
snopes.com: Youngest Mother (http://snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp)

good ole peru. and sadly yes we are a 3rd world country. but it's not in the cities. it's in the villages still in the andes where, they till this day, spek quechua not spanish. that incident was also almost 70 years ago. but it's still crazy as hell. they are mean over there. i remember fairly recently this guy raped his 4 year old daughter, killed her, stuffed her in a sports bag, and left her in his house. he got caught. the police made him re-enact the whole thing, and now he's in jail for his life...and trust me. you guys think our prisons are bad towards rapist and killers....they are worse over there.

Pregnancy is serious business, but a friend on another site said this and I laughed. So if you laugh then you bought yourself a ticket to hell. yes, but did he have to make airplane noises before putting it in?

eff me, i'm going to hell.

but that the whole thing is disturbing. that guy needs to understand what he did...like the prison scene in "american me" with the knife. if you havnt seen it, look for it. you'll understand.

SimpleS14
10-15-2008, 06:01 PM
wow...that is truly messed up and disturbing. I don't know what else to say about it :(

qwikspool
10-15-2008, 06:04 PM
wow that is some messed up stuff right there. the mom and the rapist should be in jail for life.

HyperTek
10-15-2008, 06:19 PM
the hell are you talking about?

aunt/uncle/grandparents/etc?

so you would not put the mom in jail and have her take care of the child still?

did you not read anything at all?

dude theres only half a paragraph to that whole story, unless theres other info left out.. like i said, wasnt sure if the mother was even aware of this. Says she was charged for negligence, maybe they couldnt afford to go see a doctor or the mother was too scared to think of what has happened.

soldiaboy
10-15-2008, 09:01 PM
snopes.com: Youngest Mother (http://snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp) *just to let yall know this is in a third world country and the lil girl has no clothes on so caution*
good post, I was about to post this

PRADOgy
10-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Only in Idaho

s13tilldeath*
10-15-2008, 09:51 PM
that fucking wack. he will regret what he did when he is gitting trained in the shower...

He diserves alot worse.

Ninjabread
10-15-2008, 09:56 PM
"Hey mommy, wanna go out clubbing tonight?"
"Mom, I need help with my homework" "SHUT UP, I'm trying to study for a test"
"Mom, can you buy me alcohol for this party" " No, I don't have a fake id yet"

JeremyR
10-15-2008, 09:57 PM
babies at 9 isnt really that big a deal. people forget that back in the day (like 100-1000 years backi nthe day) life expectancy was around 30ish if you were lucky. most "women" were considered mature by like age 14, so having kids that early wasnt all too uncommon. but now adays with the advancement of health and medicine, its just fucking gross. plus the mom is only 27? and has a 9 year old? talk about kids having kids having kids. this whole family should be killed for the common good. sucking at life ftw.

+1 for the hard candy reference!

luckvx
10-15-2008, 11:14 PM
he will have hell in jail for this!!! he should have his dick cut off

vodka2
10-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Thats his ass in the pen hahahahahahahahahaha.

shishcabobers
10-15-2008, 11:57 PM

ZOMG that was seriously such an awesomely disturbing movie.

Oh yeah 9 year old pregnant...wtf?!

zeroskater1028
10-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Sick SOB. How can someboday actually think about that and think its ok. This storys crazier cuz my last name is gutierrez and my bday is oct 28. Eerie.

PF ALL DAY
10-16-2008, 02:53 AM

Damn. I still can't believe she threw them into the grinder!

Fuuck! It gives me the chills just thinking about it!

TravisSW
10-16-2008, 04:11 AM
I didn't even think children that young could give birth.

joshchewuhh
10-16-2008, 04:17 AM
ewwwwwwwww

fucked up

10-16-2008, 06:32 AM
9, 7, 5. What the Fuck. Seriously makes me sick to my stomach even thinking about this. It's a lot of work being pregnant for those 9 months, and then you have to deliver the baby. If you ever seen the delivery of a baby you know the mom goes threw sometimes hours and hours of labor. No way a child should have to deal with any of that.

Still learning the way of the world and you are now expected to care and teach your own child which is only a few years younger.

40daws
10-16-2008, 07:28 AM
Sheets of 6 MIL Plastic,rubber boots and gloves and chicken wire. These should be standard issue to all Police when coming to a scene like this. DONE.

jskateborders
10-16-2008, 08:35 AM
Fuck that shit. He doesnt deserve to eat. He should have to watch a dog eat his genitals after they are deep fried.

CrimsonRockett
10-16-2008, 08:45 AM
I don't think I'll understand the seriousness of this situation until the day I have a daughter.

True, it makes me sick to my stomach, but not as much as it does to Barry or just about any father.

Maybe the mom left the daughter with the boyfriend and had to go out grocery shopping?

Maybe she had a doctor's appointment and decided to leave the daughter at home?

The story lacks some important information, but just states that she's being charged with child negligence.

Chances are, she trusted the 40something year old boyfriend with her daughter...which doesn't seem like something totally wrong to be honest, but that act will cost her child for the rest of her life.

Fucked up people...

LeftNutOfGowd
10-16-2008, 08:50 AM

I'm with you on this but i would first deep fry then cut them off then fed them to him

!Zar!
10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
I wish I was getting some at 9.

Kaizen.
10-16-2008, 02:22 PM
I wish I was getting some at 9.

LoL!

Ive heard some sick shit on the news before. Few years back i remember watching a documentary on how the stepdad wanted to have a threesome with wifey and teenage daughter and the stupid mom actually let it go down. Now the parents are locked up for a very very long time. Crazy shit out there.

SilviaDoctrine
10-16-2008, 05:14 PM
This is plain sick and for sure that guy's gonna get it "too tough" status when he's locked up. Seriously there are some sick people.