PDA

View Full Version : 370cc fuel injector o-rings

ticklemeermuel
10-09-2008, 01:46 AM
just like the title says guys. Trying to get a customer car finished but I need the o-rings both top(large) and bottom (small) ASAP!!! New or used (no tears of course) preferably in socal. get at me :aw:

SoguRacing
10-09-2008, 01:48 AM
order them from the nismo shop. or AIM westcoray and he'll get some for you. you're in socal so it shouldn't take long for him to get them to you.

ticklemeermuel
10-09-2008, 01:50 AM
sounds good thanks for the fast reply. any luck with that crank?order them from the nismo shop. or AIM westcoray and he'll get some for you. you're in socal so it shouldn't take long for him to get them to you.

SoguRacing
10-09-2008, 01:54 AM
yea i got one a few weeks go. just got the car back today. breaking in the engine and going back to finish the tune in 3 weeks or so or 1000 miles. It's so much smoother than it was before. got everything balances and the whole 9 yards. i got a new oil pump and everything new. fresh oem rebuild with apexi HG. by the way always use oem injector rings. shoudn't be more than 10 bucks or so maybe 11 and use silicone spray lube when you install them.

thanks for asking, Daniel