PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Craigslist People.

driven_
10-07-2008, 10:04 PM
so i had my car listed on craigslist. (and its automatic)
and i get this email from this kid.
Hey what's going on?
did you sell the 240sx yet you had up for sale on craigslist?
also do you know if the car has a parking break or an emergancy break? so if i pulled the E brake wall drive by back tires would lock up?
get back to me asap thank you very much

-cody

wtf? LOL. so i told him its basically the same. blah blah.

and i get this reply.

haha ye ik, aight, i was just wondering for messing around in the car basicly.
whats your phone number i might come look at your car.

i swear if this kid attempts to drift my automatic shitbucket. he is gonna get a wrench in his ass.

anyone else got their share of dumb craigslist people?
(sorry if this has been discussed, but i couldnt find it. )

firm tofu
10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
i had someone who asked to make payments.

DrftKingIII
10-07-2008, 10:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I actually found an auto- base model 97 once and went and e-brake'd it. I was 15 at the time.

innovation
10-07-2008, 10:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I actually found an auto- base model 97 once and went and e-brake'd it. I was 15 at the time.

You're 17... Not much has changed no? lol j/p (sorry had to make the jab)

HyperTek
10-07-2008, 10:23 PM
you should reply "yah dude and if you buy it, ill burn you some initial d or link you to youtube too"

spoolandslide
10-07-2008, 10:27 PM
put a fat decal across the windshield and some 50mm spacers on it and jack the price up 1K

Andrew Bohan
10-07-2008, 10:30 PM
i'll give you the decal if i get a cut of the extra $1k

zero.counter
10-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Even though I stated no trades or OBOs in bold print with large fonts, some guy asked to swap some parts for tatoos.
Reading comprehension FTW!!!

VQMaxFan
10-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Even though I stated no trades or OBOs in bold print with large fonts, some guy asked to swap some parts for tatoos.
Reading comprehension FTW!!!

haha, i was trying to sell an s10 that i "flipped" and a guy called me asking if i wanted to trade the truck for some guns lol.

cc4usmc
10-08-2008, 03:56 AM
I emailed a guy about at "rebuilt" S14 Sr he had in his coupe. He told me asking who rebuilt it, what parts were used and if he had receipts were stupid questions. Mind you the motor was rebuilt, then wouldn't run. Degenerates.

KA24DESOneThree
10-08-2008, 07:33 AM
Cody is a product of our public education program.

I was offered a weed eater and a "big tent" for my motorcycle. I turned the offer down.

cdlong
10-08-2008, 08:26 AM
tell him it's not for sale. he'll probably wreck it on the test drive.

muddafakka
10-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Cody sounds like a fucking dumbass. I highly recommend selling it to somebody else because he's gonna kill himself...and worse, your car.

azndoc
10-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Fuck it

If he has the cash.

Sell it to him.

Duh!

blueshark123
10-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Someone offered a bicycle for my boys 97 eclipse gsx and i got offered tatoos for a s13 i was sellin before.

drift freaq
10-08-2008, 12:17 PM
I have been asked to trade motorcycles, beat up b16 swapped EG's, and a few other things. I have also been asked if I would take payments and when I say payment these people are asking to pay $100 a month lol. Fucking dumb ass kids these days.

DUFFM4N
10-08-2008, 12:21 PM
you live in wisconsin, what did you expect? :jerkit:

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-08-2008, 12:45 PM
the stupidest thing I've heard was "do you accept payments?" I'm not a damn used car dealership!!!!!

Andrew Bohan
10-08-2008, 12:46 PM
some dude offered me a sohc intake manifold and valve cover for some stickers.

come on dude, i'm running a business here. try that at safeway and see how far you get.

s13silady
10-08-2008, 02:19 PM

come on dude, i'm running a business here. try that at safeway and see how far you get.

i wouldve at least offered a case of your favorite beer. geez. lol

Boostin on you
10-08-2008, 02:50 PM
I was selling my old ka motor on craigs. The kids roll up probably 3 of their friends and I have the motor chilling near my pad on a dolly and the crane next to it. But I had my homies with me and they didnt expect it. So Its about 5 of my friends and me and his friends they look at the engine pretend to be interested. There like OK ill take it just load it up. He straps the belts to the intake manifold and ties it. Hes ike ok just jack it up and we can push it. His car was still on and his friend was in the driver seat. I sat there and asked him 4 times directly. Let me get paid first before I move this on your truck. After a few times of him pretending to ignore me and load it up. I yell at him and say wheres the money. He looks at me goes back in the car brings out a wallet with 150 dollars and is like well Ill give u 150 for it ( selling for 400 with trans ) I was like naw fuck you go back to palm springs. He looks at his friends and then my friends and walks back to his truck and leaves.

I also used to sell sneakers through a forum called ISS. Some black guy contacts me and wants to buy my dunks. I meet him halfway. He is there alone. I roll up with my friends, car is packed. My friends circle him in while he looks at the shoes. Hes like alright lemme get my cash, its over around the corner. I was like naw Ill just wait you can get it. Hes like just come with me I have your money over there. I thought it was weird so I just got into my car with my friends. I drive around the corner to see what he was trying to pull and theres a group of guys all posted up.

and thats not even my bad stories =/
private selling to the public sucks, some buyers are cool tho.

fliprayzin240sx
10-08-2008, 02:54 PM

I can have Anthony give you a BJ for some stickers Andrew... :keke:

I heard he has no gag reflex...:naughty:

silviaguy240
10-08-2008, 03:10 PM

i watched some video in my economics class of some dude who drew money as art and went into stores and attempted to trade it at face value as a piece of art and not money. he actually came up a few times.

mondojackal
10-08-2008, 10:37 PM
^random much? :p

LeftNutOfGowd
10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Hahaha wtf I bet his like 16 and just got his permit