PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help plz.

UfoZ8myCow
10-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Can any of you photoshoppers help me out here??

Im just trying to get a decent visual as to what my car would look like bagged on these Veilsides (ie whether or not itd look cool enough to do it).

I dont care what your opinions are on my car and whether you think its "ghey" or not. It's my daily driver. I like it. It gets the job done. Its not some hardcore track car, I dont want to put it on coilovers and have my damn kidneys bleed every time I go to work or the grocery store. Im just curious as to what itll look like if I bag it and put on these 18" Veilsides.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here is the car:
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4803/cimg1367ar6.jpg

Here are the wheels:

http://www.rbwheels.com/images/IMG_7371.JPG

http://www.rbwheels.com/images/IMG_7371_01.JPG

Thanks guys and again... Haters stay out.

DOOK
10-06-2008, 12:03 PM
veilside andrews... I've always liked them... just an FYI, I have Tein Flex on my daily driver on our shitty WV roads and it is completely and totally comfortable at about mid range dampening.

UfoZ8myCow
10-06-2008, 02:11 PM
veilside andrews... I've always liked them... just an FYI, I have Tein Flex on my daily driver on our shitty WV roads and it is completely and totally comfortable at about mid range dampening.

Yeah I hear ya on the coilovers they arent toooo bad but still, I'd like to retain as much comfort as possible. Plus all the driveways I have to deal with where I go are murder, so itll be nice to be able to just hit a switch, lift the car up, 4x4 through whatever, then slam it back to the ground again. Maybe Ill start crashing Euro car shows. Dont see too many Jags there.

It used to be really embarassing in the 240 when someone would go into a driveway too slow in front of me so i couldnt carry any momentum, then I'd get stuck 3 wheeling spinning tire and would have to get out and push the car back. :keke:

2Slow40
10-06-2008, 02:42 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/Otterman2000/BURRRNOUTTTT.jpg

BAM! Theres you doing a badass burn out on your new wheels!

(I couldn't get the back wheel to not look like shit and I'm at work so I can't spend much time on it lol)

UfoZ8myCow
10-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Haha nice... Too bad Ill never be able to do a badass burnout like that... AWD.

Somebody PS it so its dumped on bags with those wheels and Ill love you forever.

IdriveaNissan
10-06-2008, 06:02 PM
who drives a jag anyways. u'll probably be able to drive it a week out of the whole year.

S14DB
10-06-2008, 06:24 PM
who drives a jag anyways. u'll probably be able to drive it a week out of the whole year.

Pish, that's a Taurus with a body kit...

http://i33.tinypic.com/dnewbl.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/1zgw39d.jpg

UfoZ8myCow
10-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Pish, that's a Taurus with a body kit...

Quit hating. Its nicer than daily driving a 20 year old shitbox Nissan. Id rather save the shitbox for the track.

IdriveaNissan
10-06-2008, 10:45 PM
there is a reason why their resale is worst than ur shitbox.

Daniel.
10-06-2008, 11:20 PM
aren't those jags based on the contour platform not the taurus?

UfoZ8myCow
10-07-2008, 01:00 AM
there is a reason why their resale is worst than ur shitbox.

Woopty shit. Didnt I already ask nicely for the haters to stay out of this thread? And for the price of an X Type, I can still buy like 5 S13s, so I'm not particularly worried about the resale value in comparison to that.

aren't those jags based on the contour platform not the taurus?

Yeah... It's built on a Mondeo/Contour platform modified for AWD. Blah blah blah so what if Ford owns them. Everybody is owned by someone else nowadays. Doesnt mean that having an X Type is the same as having a Ford Contour.

By that same logic, owning a Lambo would be the same as owning a Volkswagen because Lambo = owned by Audi = owned by Volkswagen. A + B = C, Fork + Shoe = Spleen, and owning a Lambo = owning a gussied up Passat.

Fries
10-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Whoa chill.

Pretty sure Daniel. was just asking a question/stating his knowledge.

Daniel.
10-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Whoa chill.

Pretty sure Daniel. was just asking a question/stating his knowledge.

yup...

:mepoke:
:sadwavey:

UfoZ8myCow
10-07-2008, 01:55 PM
I wasnt trying to be a dick... Just confirming your knowledge.

Antihero983
10-07-2008, 03:04 PM
i used to work at a Toyota/Jag dealership.....man those cars are piles, regardless of who the parent companies are.

I'd rather have my old nissan thanks. at least when it breaks its cheap to fix.

UfoZ8myCow
10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Ugh you guys have completely missed the point of this thread. I could give two shits what all your opinions are on the car or its reliability or who makes it or how much more you like your Nissan.

I simply asked for someone to do a quick photoshop and for the haters to keep to themselves. I swear, Zilvia is like a daycare center sometimes.

Daniel.
10-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Ugh you guys have completely missed the point of this thread. I could give two shits what all your opinions are on the car or its reliability or who makes it or how much more you like your Nissan.

I simply asked for someone to do a quick photoshop and for the haters to keep to themselves. I swear, Zilvia is like a daycare center sometimes.

You're trippin if you expected any less from Zilvia.

RiversideS13
10-07-2008, 09:19 PM
what is the purpose of having 3 cars and 1 bikes? just curious.

bloodangels13
10-07-2008, 09:23 PM
to be baller... the man with the most toys when he dies wins, didnt you hear?

UfoZ8myCow
10-07-2008, 09:27 PM
what is the purpose of having 3 cars and 1 bikes? just curious.

Who cares? I work hard for my money, I can do with it what I please.

And I only have 2 cars and 1 bike. My sig is a little outdated because I've sold both the cars in it, but I still have that bike. I'm just too lazy to make a new sig.

Motorcycle = daily commuter/occasional track whore
Jaguar = daily driver when I'm too lazy or have to carry too much stuff to ride
S13 Vert = project car.

Daniel.
10-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow you're a bit defensive...

chillax buddy

Andrew Bohan
10-07-2008, 10:33 PM
what's he supposed to do? just let people shit on him and his thread all day?

Daniel.
10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Riverside's not the one shitting on his thread though.

I say he targets the offenders.

RiversideS13
10-08-2008, 02:52 AM
its alright, i understand how he feels. i was asking question at wrong timing anyway lol

VQMaxFan
10-08-2008, 03:14 AM
I think he might shoot you if you have something negative to say about something he owns to him in person haha.

Or he could just be chill and say he doesn't care what we think, but he does. Btw that is a horrible color for that car.

UfoZ8myCow
10-08-2008, 09:02 AM
I like the color.