PDA

View Full Version : F***ed by the government again

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 07:06 AM
i just came into work and this is the articul im reading

Bailout dish has heaping side of pork (http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2008/10/03/2008-10-03_bailout_dish_has_heaping_side_of_pork.html)

apparently the "bail-out" bill approving 700 billion towards our governments economy that been taking a ride down the shitter latley, is also filling the pockets of the same FAT-CATZ that got us into this..

you know what, im getting really fuckin of all this bull shit:bs:

the hard working middle class ppl like our self keep getting the shit end of the stick while the rich dont feel a fucking thing...

i just had enough of it:mad:

stiizy
10-03-2008, 07:11 AM
^ That's the way of the world bro...

Especially where we live at you should know that...

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 07:23 AM
^^
i just think its disgracful. ppl are being ran into the poor house and all the rich ppl can think about is getting more richer. they loose 1.3 trillion $ and they want us to pay for it and then they use millions YES MILLIONS for them selfs...

its fuckin gross

stiizy
10-03-2008, 07:27 AM
This country is crashing so fucking fast it's disgusting..

MaD1337M3DRiV3r
10-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Its a good thing I never put too much into my 401k, most people i know lost around 30% this year !!

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Its a good thing I never put too much into my 401k, most people i know lost around 30% this year !!

yeah and thats another thing!!!! that is ppl retirement money!!!!

this shit is gonna start a domino effect of shit everywhere

its hard enough for our elderly to get medical and simple things like that... whats gonna happen to me once my retirement savings have been depleted by the government?! they aint gonna do shit for me... they are gonna leave me on the street to die

KA24DESOneThree
10-03-2008, 07:42 AM
^^
i just think its disgracful. ppl are being ran into the poor house and all the rich ppl can think about is getting more richer. they loose 1.3 trillion $ and they want us to pay for it and then they use millions YES MILLIONS for them selfs...

its fuckin gross

Us against them mentality with a side of deflection.

Your grammar and spelling skills suck. There's a reason you're not a rich person.

You're 23. Have you been to college? Did you work your ass off in high school to get a scholarship or two? Did you slack off, get a 2.0 GPA, and now work retail or as a wrench monkey?

I'm 22. I slacked off in high school (read: I didn't try for any scholarships) and spent four years in community college. I've just now gotten to a university.

You can bitch about rich people all you want, but it'll get you nowhere but bitter. Get an education, set some life goals, and become a rich person.

This bailout isn't about rich people. It's about our failed government and the idiocy they're willing to spew to fix their fuck-up. Their regulations caused this mess, and now they're asking us to fix it.

stiizy
10-03-2008, 07:42 AM
^^ That's why you have ya own retirement plan....

Government, fuck Government, neezys politic themselves

Best said by Jay-z and that's how i live my life!!!

stiizy
10-03-2008, 07:45 AM

Your grammar and spelling skills suck. There's a reason you're not a rich person.

You're 23. Have you been to college? Did you work your ass off in high school to get a scholarship or two? Did you slack off, get a 2.0 GPA, and now work retail or as a wrench monkey?

I'm 22. I slacked off in high school (read: I didn't try for any scholarships) and spent four years in community college. I've just now gotten to a university.

You can bitch about rich people all you want, but it'll get you nowhere but bitter. Get an education, set some life goals, and become a rich person.

Yo why do you have to bash him for???...

What everyone on the net has to talk perfectly??

Damn i hate when people do shit like this....

Stop being a dick at least you understand what he's saying not like others on here...

ScottMan
10-03-2008, 08:10 AM
^I think he's just pointing out that there are lots of clues that someone isn't working, or hasn't worked hard enough to bring themselves up. Grammar and spelling, or purposely talking like a thug, dressing like one, etc. are all some easy tip-offs that someone isn't willing to put in the work to better themselves. You can't be an educated, hard-working person and still fail so miserably at simple things like that. Get up early, put on some nice clothes, stop talking like a thug or a sailor, and stop being complacent and you'll get somewhere. I promise.

He's not just bashing to bash, I think he's saying "straighten up and improve yourself before going off on people who have straightened up already."

stiizy
10-03-2008, 08:16 AM
^I think he's just pointing out that there are lots of clues that someone isn't working, or hasn't worked hard enough to bring themselves up. Grammar and spelling, or purposely talking like a thug, dressing like one, etc. are all some easy tip-offs that someone isn't willing to put in the work to better themselves. You can't be an educated, hard-working person and still fail so miserably at simple things like that. Get up early, put on some nice clothes, stop talking like a thug or a sailor, and stop being complacent and you'll get somewhere. I promise.

He's not just bashing to bash, I think he's saying "straighten up and improve yourself before going off on people who have straightened up already."

I don't agree with any of this...

1. I talk like that when i want to

2. I work a 9-6 Corporate Job for a TV network

3. I dress like that when not in the office

4. I'm sure Shmiddy works a 9-5 as well

5. I have a Bachelors Degree that i'm sure most people on this site doesn't have...

That's a bad stereotype of someone and i'm sure when he was posting that he was talking to me cause me and him talk to each other like that all the time..

That's fucked up that you guys would judge a person so quick, Come up with your own background on someone and not know shit...sad story

KA24DESOneThree
10-03-2008, 08:21 AM
I don't agree with any of this...

1. I talk like that when i want to

2. I work a 9-6 Corporate Job for a TV network

3. I dress like that when not in the office

4. I'm sure Shmiddy works a 9-5 as well

5. I have a Bachelors Degree that i'm sure most people on this site doesn't have...

That's a bad stereotype of someone and i'm sure when he was posting that he was talking to me cause me and him talk to each other like that all the time..

That's fucked up that you guys would judge a person so quick, Come up with your own background on someone and not know shit...sad story

Cry me a fuckin' river.

You want me to stop judging? Stop talking and writing like you don't give a shit about anyone or anything. If you're educated, actually use that education.

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 08:26 AM

This bailout isn't about rich people. It's about our failed government and the idiocy they're willing to spew to fix their fuck-up. Their regulations caused this mess, and now they're asking us to fix it.

I apologize for my grammar but im at work right now busting my ass. Making 23$ / hr cuz I did go to school and got some of my education.. Im 23 and I own 3 cars. And Im not saying it to boast but I wanna make a point that I am not bitter. I am actually very grateful for what I have. Work I vote and I pay taxes; I also pay my tickets so I have a reason to bitch all I want. Im an American and as an American I feel I have to say something. So if you don’t like if FUCK OFF. :fawkd: Simple as that

When I mean rich I don’t mean rich like owning 3 cars and living in a big house I mean RICH richer that you can imagine.

stiizy
10-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Cry me a fuckin' river.

You want me to stop judging? Stop talking and writing like you don't give a shit about anyone or anything. If you're educated, actually use that education.

Cry me a fucking River please do........

There is a reason why i am being an asshole due to personal shit going on in my life...

I am using my education i'm 26 and make over 72k a year, I think i'm doing pretty well thank you!!

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 08:27 AM

dude thats gotta be the stupidest this i have herd all day. you make no sence

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 08:33 AM
dude thats gotta be the stupidest this i have herd all day. you make no sence

sense.. spelled with an 's'. :)

stiizy
10-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Here we go Shmiddy just close this shit.......

lucky7
10-03-2008, 09:05 AM
you guys are right, you have EVERY right to type however you want. the fact of the matter is that people notice. and people judge you. you may "not care," but thats part of the problem.

Matej
10-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Cry me a fuckin' river.

Did your professors use profanity?

sense.. spelled with an 's'. :)
Sense... Spelled with an s. :)

lucky7
10-03-2008, 09:27 AM
yo dog fuck you if you dont like how i type cause im fukin tyte and fuk the government cause they jus wanna take all my money an make me poor while they get rich fuck george bush.

:keke:
i read shit like this every single day. people wonder why we are doomed as a country. its not just the presidential candidates, half of our citizens are mindless zombies. :keke:

you should have to pass a test to be allowed to vote. :lightbulb:

twotoes
10-03-2008, 09:34 AM
god this sucks...I graduate with my bach. at the end of this school year and im going to jump into the work force and try to pay back student loans while the economy is crumbling all around...sounds like fun.

Eventually jobs are going to become scarse as companies start down sizing, and college kids straight out of school with little or no experience are gonna have a shitty time finding a decent paying job. I would say its time for me to move back to Germany, but if americas economy falls....basically the whole world is gonna feel the same thing.

stiizy
10-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Lucky all i'm saying is yeah fuck that i make my money for me...

It's not right that they want to take more of it than they already do...

All that fuk dat tyte shit you were saying is just Wow is all i'm gonna say

slider2828
10-03-2008, 09:43 AM
^^^ I completely agree. Everything in life is based on attitude. If Sh!t sucks and all you do is complain about how people get bailed out or what not, then guess what sh!t is still going to suck. If you think the "big" picture how its going to help the economy and maybe help some CEO's out "which was one of the line items that was taken out when it pass the senate", then that your attitude and its great. People don't understand that attitude is infectious, very infectious at that. If your attitude sucks, it makes other people's attitude suck too. Just look at the comments of this board, something just bitched about something and 3 people bitched back about it. If you can up with a plan on how you see you can help instead of bitch with a sh!tty attitude, then yah maybe you can "inspire" others to do better instead of putting peeps down....

I used to be this way, but I grew up and learned about stuff "outside" of school. To say the least, a bachleor's degree ain't sh!t nowadays. Some mofo at target probably has one... it doesn't mean much. But all in all judging people to other people is the DUMBEST thing you can do in life and it just puts people down.

Learn that.... and improve yourself beyong your own stature, then no one has a right to say anything.

I learned a lot of this reason by myself, but I didn't apply it to my life until I met my current gf...

imotion s14
Did your professors use profanity?

Sense... Spelled with an 's'. :)

You could have pointed out the ellipsis as well. :nono::keke:

Pblesh85
yo dog fuck you if you dont like how i type cause im fukin tyte and fuk the government cause they jus wanna take all my money an make me poor while they get rich fuck george bush.

:keke:
i read shit like this every single day. people wonder why we are doomed as a country. its not just the presidential candidates, half of our citizens are mindless zombies. :keke:

^^^ NO you should have to serve in the military before you have a right to say how our country should be ran. Out of all of the united states population only 1% serve in the military.

What does the rest of the country(99%) always BITCH about ??? Lets get out of iraq, lets get out of afghanistan, stop spending money on the military, ect... blah-blah-bitch

All I can say is when we piss everyone off and start ww3, and the economy crashes... I will have a job, and that little paper or website you sign up for when you turn 18... I believe its called the draft. Yeah, its going to come back.

slider2828
10-03-2008, 09:45 AM
You know what? I graduated from a pretty good school with my mba, just recently. You know what, I am doing what I want to do and have a great job. Irregardless! I have 3 f...ing jobs... cause I want money to do other things in life. Granted I don't do all 3 at the same time, but sometimes I do. But I work 6 days a week...

Nobody is going to hand you ANYTHING in life.....

Pblesh85
10-03-2008, 09:48 AM
You know what? I graduated from a pretty good school with my mba, just recently. You know what, I am doing what I want to do and have a great job. Irregardless! I have 3 f...ing jobs... cause I want money to do other things in life. Granted I don't do all 3 at the same time, but sometimes I do. But I work 6 days a week...

DING-DING-DING

You are 100% correct.

Matej
10-03-2008, 09:54 AM
^^^ NO you should have to serve in the military before you have a right to say how our country should be ran. Out of all of the united states population only 1% serve in the military.

What does the rest of the country(99%) always BITCH about ??? Lets get out of iraq, lets get out of afghanistan, stop spending money on the military, ect... blah-blah-bitch

All I can say is when we piss everyone off and start ww3, and the economy crashes... I will have a job, and that little paper or website you sign up for when you turn 18... I believe its called the draft. Yeah, its going to come back.
You're so much better than us.

slider2828
10-03-2008, 10:06 AM
^^^ I think he overstated a little, but nonetheless, he is doign something to protect this country. If it wasn't for people like him, we would be like the middle east ourselves with AK's running around int he streets. Gov't vs. no Gov't, I like the things are right now. He look at the market we tumbled 700+ points in the NYSE, and we are still around with jobs.... Any other countries, there are already massive layoffs... This isn't bad...

Pblesh85
10-03-2008, 10:07 AM
You're so much better than us.

Cause I said that...:mrmeph:

Everyone has an oppinion about how the country should be ran. And they base their oppinions on one sidded news headlines or youtube debates that they do not even bother reading all the way through.

Everyone wants to offer their oppinion but do you see them willing to stop what is wrong ? Or help the people that are fighting for your rights. Nope...

I could not care ANY LESS if you are military or not. I hate 90% of the crap I have to go through. But guess what I have a stable job, health care, and career advancement op.

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 10:07 AM

Why would you want to disqualify yourself? :keke:

Matej
10-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Everyone has an oppinion about how the country should be ran. And they base their oppinions on one sidded news headlines or youtube debates that they do not even bother reading all the way through.

Everyone wants to offer their oppinion but do you see them willing to stop what is wrong ? Or help the people that are fighting for your rights. Nope...
Sadly, that describes a majority of the people who actually do run the country.

However, when someone is willing to put themselves in a deep financial hole and struggle in order to be able to sacrifice four or more years of their life to higher education, so for the rest of their career years they can contribute to upkeeping and bettering the values and standards of the country, I do not see that any less honorable than serving in the forces.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-03-2008, 10:24 AM

take this from one of the few highly educated persons on this website, education doesn't prove jack shit except commitment to your future employers. I graduated HS at 16 and attended a nationally accredited college for another 4 years. I earned my Bachelors in psychology and I got right the fuck out of there. I graduated with a 3.8gpa. You know what kind of job offers I got? substitute teacher making a cool 28k a year. I now design and build Automated Teller Machines for the biggest distributor in the US. You know how I got this job? I know someone who knows someone.
But my point is that, under the McCain administration at least, in order to put yourself above the middle class you have to make $250k a year. less than 5% of the population makes that kind of money and there's a whole hell of a lot more people graduating from college than those 5%.
Education will only get you so far, presentation will get you the rest of the way. And don't believe what schools are telling you that you'll be instantly rich after graduating. There are no jobs looking for you and they are not recruiting out of colleges. It's horse shit and it's a marketing ploy for these schools.
sorry about that rant.
Bitching about the government when you don't believe in what they say is the American way.

lucky7
10-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Why would you want to disqualify yourself? :keke:

wat?

isnt this pretty common knowledge? although i feel like "someone" is promising to give americans "hand-outs" so to speak... thats not the american way, IMO.

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-03-2008, 10:33 AM
wat?

isnt this pretty common knowledge? although i feel like "someone" is promising to give americans "hand-outs" so to speak... thats not the american way, IMO.
I also think handouts are the American way. I mean, George Dubya Bush is President isn't he?

stiizy
10-03-2008, 10:34 AM
^^ Agreed.......

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 10:41 AM
wat?

do you know where this 700 billion is comming from... our pokets.... if they can take our money with out consent "hand-outs" are in order imo

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 10:43 AM
this tread is about our money that was for the rebuilding of our economy going into the pockets of fat kats for things like new washing machines, dish washers, stoves ext thats the fucked up park

i dont wanna buy any rich fuck in white house a new dish washer with my hard earned money

slider2828
10-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Well, he got the position by association... GWBush got it cause his dad open the door for his sorry ass. Well if it was common knowledge that people need 2-3 jobs to get where they wanna be, then people wouldn't have bitched about how this country is paying for itself to get out of this credit situation.

If that was true and people knew, then why are so many people defaulting on loans instead of busting their ass like 2-3 jobs to pay themselves out of debt? Or wtf are people not reading in between the lines for 5 year flex rate loans? Cause they aren't educated, cause they aren't willing to bust their ass when push comes to shove....

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 10:55 AM
do you know where this 700 billion is comming from... our pokets.... if they can take our money with out consent "hand-outs" are in order imo

It's not coming out of our pockets. It's being paid for with more debt more credit.

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 10:58 AM

i honestly dont think that being in the armed services giver you more a right to vote than me or any of the "average joe's" out here. im as american as you are, army, navy, marines or desk job.. everyones choices effect all of us equaly so stop the bullshit please

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 10:59 AM
It's not coming out of our pockets. It's being paid for with more debt more credit.

that the working class is going to have to take care of HELLO!!! :aw::aw:

drift925
10-03-2008, 11:01 AM
take this from one of the few highly educated persons on this website, education doesn't prove jack shit except commitment to your future employers. I graduated HS at 16 and attended a nationally accredited college for another 4 years. I earned my Bachelors in psychology and I got right the fuck out of there. I graduated with a 3.8gpa. You know what kind of job offers I got? substitute teacher making a cool 28k a year. I now design and build Automated Teller Machines for the biggest distributor in the US. You know how I got this job? I know someone who knows someone.
But my point is that, under the McCain administration at least, in order to put yourself above the middle class you have to make $250k a year. less than 5% of the population makes that kind of money and there's a whole hell of a lot more people graduating from college than those 5%.
Education will only get you so far, presentation will get you the rest of the way. And don't believe what schools are telling you that you'll be instantly rich after graduating. There are no jobs looking for you and they are not recruiting out of colleges. It's horse shit and it's a marketing ploy for these schools.
sorry about that rant.
Bitching about the government when you don't believe in what they say is the American way.

VERY true, very accurate.....

me = only h.s graduate with years of office experience
friend = bachelors in communication with minor in education (close to almost no work experience)

us = same fucking salary

education (is less than or sometimes equal to) $

drift freaq
10-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Wow this thread is so full of people who know absolutely nothing about Economics,Including the OP. You guys don't seem to realize, this is a loan, a loan we get paid back on. Eventually we the American public will benefit from this.
All of America got greedy. All of America asked for free and cheap credit. The results of legislation behind that in the Clinton Era which loosened the credit markets for homes,cars and credit cards did not have the checks and balances needed for proper oversight.

Now tons of people are walking away from homes they could never afford,credit cards they cannot pay the balance on. Cars they cannot afford the payments on.
They are all crying its not far but they were not honest with themselves. They knew they could not afford this stuff but went after anyways because people told them they could get it. Everybody is guilty here. This has to be done.
Thank god the people finally realized that this was not about fat cats it was about the economy of main street. To many people in this country do not want to take responsibility for their own actions. Its the same way on the internet with illegal downloads . You all want them but your not willing to compensate the rightful owners for taking them.
Its a malady of the times and if this bill did not pass we would enter a depression. Trust me having a father that lived through that and hearing the stories its not something your candy asses would want to go through. So shut the fuck up and suck it up. In the end we will benefit.

Oh and to the person who said they would go back to Germany. Dude this shit is happening to Europe as well. They follow us Economically. Oh and this is not me saying America is great or being patriotic. Its a financial fact that Europeans don't like admitting but know. If
America suffers the world suffers. If America goes down the World goes down. Trust me I have been following the foreign markets and they are being just as affected.

stiizy
10-03-2008, 11:06 AM
^^ I was waiting for you to post in here

s13dan
10-03-2008, 11:08 AM
My father lost 40k in one day... It was his retirement, he worked for southwestern bell for 25 years and with the stocks crashing he was losing all he worked for. He makes his house payment with his retirment money. I HATED the idea of a bailout, but i understand why its helpful. Its a temp. patch but we need a major change and new plan for the long term.

And yes we do affect the worlds market, think of how much we import....

drifting_changed_mylife
10-03-2008, 11:35 AM
one word to fix all this CRAP

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj64/waughgareth/revolution.jpg

drifting_changed_mylife
10-03-2008, 11:36 AM
my vote is going to:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k167/clostridiumhephaestus/Karl_Marx.jpg

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow this thread is so full of people who know absolutely nothing about Economics,Including the OP. You guys don't seem to realize, this is a loan, a loan we get paid back on. Eventually we the American public will benefit from this.
All of America got greedy. All of America asked for free and cheap credit. The results of legislation behind that in the Clinton Era which loosened the credit markets for homes,cars and credit cards did not have the checks and balances needed for proper oversight.

Now tons of people are walking away from homes they could never afford,credit cards they cannot pay the balance on. Cars they cannot afford the payments on.
They are all crying its not far but they were not honest with themselves. They knew they could not afford this stuff but went after anyways because people told them they could get it. Everybody is guilty here. This has to be done.
Thank god the people finally realized that this was not about fat cats it was about the economy of main street. To many people in this country do not want to take responsibility for their own actions. Its the same way on the internet with illegal downloads . You all want them but your not willing to compensate the rightful owners for taking them.
Its a malady of the times and if this bill did not pass we would enter a depression. Trust me having a father that lived through that and hearing the stories its not something your candy asses would want to go through. So shut the fuck up and suck it up. In the end we will benefit.

Oh and to the person who said they would go back to Germany. Dude this shit is happening to Europe as well. They follow us Economically. Oh and this is not me saying America is great or being patriotic. Its a financial fact that Europeans don't like admitting but know. If
America suffers the world suffers. If America goes down the World goes down. Trust me I have been following the foreign markets and they are being just as affected.

lol.

This "loan" is being used to buy up worthless garbage assets that will never be worth the price that is being paid for it. It'll never be paid back.

But I do agree with most of everything you've said in the 2nd paragraph.

edit: Oh and I'm glad the admins took the green e-penis bar away. Socialistards were neg repping me like crazy. lol

shmiddy
10-03-2008, 11:40 AM
lol.

This "loan" is being used to buy up worthless garbage assets that will never be worth the price that is being paid for it. It'll never be paid back.

we finaly agree on something

The ROMAN
10-03-2008, 11:44 AM
my vote is going to:

You need to pick up some history books as bad as most of zilvia needs to pick up some economics books.

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 12:10 PM
take this from one of the few highly educated persons on this website, education doesn't prove jack shit except commitment to your future employers. I graduated HS at 16 and attended a nationally accredited college for another 4 years. I earned my Bachelors in psychologyand I got right the fuck out of there. I graduated with a 3.8gpa. You know what kind of job offers I got? substitute teacher making a cool 28k a year. I now design and build Automated Teller Machines for the biggest distributor in the US. You know how I got this job? I know someone who knows someone.
sorry about that rant.

Or if you're gonna invest money into college, don't go for worthless degrees. :boink:

Mi Beardo es Loco
10-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Or if you're gonna invest money into college, don't go for worthless degrees. :boink:
ehhhhh, don't remind me. waste of money.

stiizy
10-03-2008, 12:15 PM
sorry about that rant.

I agree with you 100 percent i got my Bachelors in Fashion design straight from F.I.T. and i can't even land a job in my field but i make enough doing what i do

lucky7
10-03-2008, 12:40 PM

i do. but you apparently have no idea... hand-outs are for the lazy.

lol.

thats not exactly true. the loand that ARE still good, will outweigh the worthless ones eventially. thus resulting in profit. its not wont be instant. but when the housing market bottoms out, and begins to rebound. there will be profit to be made.

and why is everyone assuming this "burden" will be placed on the american people? the fact is that this plan calls for "loans" from foreign investors. in the form of US treasury notes. which have always been very secure. the only real issue I see, is that foreign inversters may be afraid of the security of these notes in the future. the initial plan looked well thought out. the new bill, with all the revised bullshit is the same. but with alot of added stipulations from the house and senate. this bill went from 30 pages, to 120+. it is now filled with extra bullshit. and even if the burden were to be placed on the US people. its for our own good. i have no interest in living through a depression. fuck no. instead of people making assumptions. start reading. it will be much more beneficial to us all.

SochBAT
10-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Lets just take a step back, okay?

Decades before, America was the Golden Land, opportunities abound, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMAS wanted in because the overabundance of jobs and the ability to really work hard and earn your keep.

Now, America looks like a huge fucking landfill. China is the new America. Outsourcing FTL.

drift freaq
10-03-2008, 01:26 PM
i do. but you apparently have no idea... hand-outs are for the lazy.

thats not exactly true. the loand that ARE still good, will outweigh the worthless ones eventially. thus resulting in profit. its not wont be instant. but when the housing market bottoms out, and begins to rebound. there will be profit to be made.

and why is everyone assuming this "burden" will be placed on the american people? the fact is that this plan calls for "loans" from foreign investors. in the form of US treasury notes. which have always been very secure. the only real issue I see, is that foreign inversters may be afraid of the security of these notes in the future. the initial plan looked well thought out. the new bill, with all the revised bullshit is the same. but with alot of added stipulations from the house and senate. this bill went from 30 pages, to 120+. it is now filled with extra bullshit. and even if the burden were to be placed on the US people. its for our own good. i have no interest in living through a depression. fuck no. instead of people making assumptions. start reading. it will be much more beneficial to us all.

Ah at least a few of us realize the significance of this. Its passed and we can at least move forward knowing we just dodged the bullet of a depression.

Oh and my sympathies to Mi Beardo is Loco for making the mistake in getting the degree he did. Of course if he really wants to he could always setup a business shrinking the heads of all the cry babys. LOL

ALTRNTV
10-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Even with all this going on, I still wouldn't want to live
in any other country. You think it's bad here? Step aside
and try to live elsewhere. The world's economy goes hand
in hand with whatever the US economy is going through.

We'll ride out this economic problem and all will be good again.
It will take time but things will get back to how they were. Also,
the housing market will pick up again.

For now, just got to live within our means. Spending money we didn't
have led to this problem in the first place.

majuljo
10-03-2008, 02:53 PM
this is what America is all about. You can be who you want to be and do what you want to do. If you want to get an education and talk like you have one then your living your life the way you want it. if you have an education but choose not to talk like you have one who cares it how they live their life and as Americans we should realize that and yeah we can have our opinions but all that arguing over how someone wants to act and talk. let them be who they want to be.

drift freaq
10-03-2008, 03:13 PM
this is what America is all about. You can be who you want to be and do what you want to do. If you want to get an education and talk like you have one then your living your life the way you want it. if you have an education but choose not to talk like you have one who cares it how they live their life and as Americans we should realize that and yeah we can have our opinions but all that arguing over how someone wants to act and talk. let them be who they want to be.

Just what is the point to your above statement, in pertinence to the discussion taking place in this thread?
Because what I get out of it is America is America because people can get and education and talk like they have one.

Or they can get a education and choose not to talk like they have one. LOL And that we can have opinions and choose not to discus them or to discuss them.

Oh and you sum it up with Americans should realize we have opinions and but discussing them or arguing about how they want to act or talk? Followed by just let them be who they want to be?

Fuck my brain hurts just trying to sort out what you tried to say. Without even starting to think how it relates to this whole discussion.

your either so brilliant that your light years ahead of us. NOT! or you are completely clueless to the whole point of this discussion.

mRclARK1
10-03-2008, 06:07 PM

Everything in that is truth. This is coming from someone who lives in an economy closely tied to the US, and it's affecting things here as well. Most here are just in dream land about it though and still buying retardedly inflated value houses and shit they cannot afford.

my vote is going to:

Just an FYI the Marxism perpetrated by the likes of Stalin and Lenin is not the concepts he foresaw being put into practice as a result of his social theories. Communism is perfect in theory. In practice? Read a history book.

You need to pick up some history books as bad as most of zilvia needs to pick up some economics books.

Education is lacking in both those areas severely in high schools across North America and Europe. We're just seeing the beginning of how uneducated an entire generation is going to be.

Psychology isn't worthless at all. A degrees worth all depends on what you intend to do with it. My degree will be in a similar field to psychology, however for my career goals (Law enforcement), it will be perfect. I COULD just get into policing now, but I'd prefer to have the edge or a degree (a lot of people in LE don't have one. Many do, but still the minority) and I can also see myself going to Law school or I've even toyed with going back to the military as an officer. I need a degree for both.

A friend of mine with an education in Psychology makes over 100k a year IN that field. Granted she has a PhD, but it was exactly what she wanted to do and went for it.

Now if your degree is in, say, Art History... Well I hope you plan on teaching or going onto a professional college such as Law etc.

ehhhhh, don't remind me. waste of money.

Did you intend to use it in some specific regard when you decided to major in psychology? I'm just curious is all...

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Ah at least a few of us realize the significance of this. Its passed and we can at least move forward knowing we just dodged the bullet of a depression.

Oh and my sympathies to Mi Beardo is Loco for making the mistake in getting the degree he did. Of course if he really wants to he could always setup a business shrinking the heads of all the cry babys. LOL

no, we're just setting up an even bigger crash.

cc4usmc
10-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Drift Freaq, write a book. Seriously. I'd buy it. I actually fell like I'm missing out because I know so little about the economy and politics. Just another bad decision I made in the past...

imotion s14
10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
that the working class is going to have to take care of HELLO!!! :aw::aw:
Maybe you missed out on the tax cuts from the last 8 years and the stimulus checks this year.

SexPanda
10-03-2008, 07:18 PM
lol @ pissing contest here. theres an old saying that I really hold true.

Everything will be Ok in the end. If its not Ok, its not the end.

Americans are a resiliant people, and this little hickup over the past 10 years or so, we'll get over it. Just keep your head high, keep working hard, and don't rely on other for what you need to do. I think thats whats really the main cause of alot of our problems these days. Everyones so lazy. They wait for someone else to do what they should do. John F. Kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". Basically, get up, get your shit in line, and if everyone did that, we'd be set.

drift freaq
10-03-2008, 09:01 PM
lol @ pissing contest here. theres an old saying that I really hold true.

Everything will be Ok in the end. If its not Ok, its not the end.

Americans are a resiliant people, and this little hickup over the past 10 years or so, we'll get over it. Just keep your head high, keep working hard, and don't rely on other for what you need to do. I think thats whats really the main cause of alot of our problems these days. Everyones so lazy. They wait for someone else to do what they should do. John F. Kennedy said "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". Basically, get up, get your shit in line, and if everyone did that, we'd be set.

Pretty well said and I agree completely. Whoever thinks that what happened today is setting us up for bigger harder crash needs to go back and study more. They would fail there economics course based on that theory.

lucky7
10-03-2008, 09:40 PM
+1 more. they're not doing this for laughs.

KA24DESOneThree
10-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Pretty well said and I agree completely. Whoever thinks that what happened today is setting us up for bigger harder crash needs to go back and study more. They would fail there economics course based on that theory.

Uh, no. There will be a bigger, harder crash because we just sold our souls to the ChiComs once again.

This bailout bill was political pandering and you know it. $700 billion "bailout" plus $112 billion in SPENDING.

Lemme guess, you already know about the $630 billion increase by the Fed?

You can sit there and pretend that you know this bill's effect on the economy, but it's going to screw us all. It'll artificially reinflate the housing bubble, increasing property values and thus property taxes at a time when many families are already struggling.

It lowers tax revenues without offering how to lower the OUTRAGEOUS national debt. We need to continue to lower taxes, but we also need to rein in spending.

Small businesses can't get loans. Car buyers can't get loans. The wheels of business are slowing, and the brakes of government intervention are clamping ever harder. It was intervention that caused this. More intervention won't fix this.

This bailout bill increases governmental influence on the economy and brings us one step closer to state capitalism. It is completely and utterly unconstitutional, not that it matters anymore.

You're a delusional fool if you think this bailout bill helped us one bit.

It is time for a revolution, America. You spoke, and your elected officials ignored you. You said no, and they decided they know more and said yes.

We must walk on Washington. We must disrupt their proceedings and FORCE them out.

lucky7
10-04-2008, 09:45 AM

It is time for a revolution, America. You spoke, and your elected officials ignored you. You said no, and they decided they know more and said yes.

We must walk on Washington. We must disrupt their proceedings and FORCE them out.

:keke::keke: stfu, seriously.

mrmephistopheles
10-04-2008, 09:51 AM

Whoops, you lost my attention. :(

Now tons of people are walking away from homes they could never afford,

Some people could afford the homes they bought, but not the loans they were forced to buy them with. Predatory lending and ARMs led people to believe that they could afford their loans, but all it took was one or two adjustments and the interest rate could rise over 6 points. In a 1700/mo loan, this meant new payments of $2300/mo.

:bowdown:
It's an ugly thing, but the founders of this country would be livid if they saw the bullshit we've let it become. It is an object of the Declaration of Independence that if the current gov't does not serve the interests of the people, that it must be replaced.

Thanks for the correction!
vvvvvv

KA24DESOneThree
10-05-2008, 08:18 AM
In the Declaration of Independence:

"Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

"But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpation, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security."

From the Articles of Confederation:

"The United States in Congress assembled shall also have the sole and exclusive right and power of regulating the alloy and value of coin struck by their own authority"

From the Constitution:

"[The Congress shall have Power] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof"

The politicians forget their oath. They have lied to Congress, they have lied to the People. This lie is a high crime, cause for impeachment. Throw out the whole mess and start anew. Hold them to their word and remove them if they break it. We have the power.

Do you have the willpower to stand up to our bully state now? Do you have the willpower to better the country for your children and grandchildren? Do you have the willpower to take this country back, to return it to its former glory, to regain world trust, to lower taxes, to decrease burdens, to eliminate vote-buying, to eliminate the drunks and criminals from the House and Senate?

Do you have the willpower to bring pride back into being an American?

drift freaq
10-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Uh, no. There will be a bigger, harder crash because we just sold our souls to the ChiComs once again.

This bailout bill was political pandering and you know it. $700 billion "bailout" plus $112 billion in SPENDING.

Lemme guess, you already know about the $630 billion increase by the Fed?

You can sit there and pretend that you know this bill's effect on the economy, but it's going to screw us all. It'll artificially reinflate the housing bubble, increasing property values and thus property taxes at a time when many families are already struggling.

It lowers tax revenues without offering how to lower the OUTRAGEOUS national debt. We need to continue to lower taxes, but we also need to rein in spending.

Small businesses can't get loans. Car buyers can't get loans. The wheels of business are slowing, and the brakes of government intervention are clamping ever harder. It was intervention that caused this. More intervention won't fix this.

This bailout bill increases governmental influence on the economy and brings us one step closer to state capitalism. It is completely and utterly unconstitutional, not that it matters anymore.

Ah no your a delusional fool that does not really follow financial markets by what you stated above. If we did not have this bailout we would have had a depression. A harder crash?
Your fucking clueless. When you learn to study financial markets you can speak up on this. Right now all you sound like is a political puppet that reads peoples opinions and follows them rather than actually learning things.
You are seriously clueless here. Oh and things have changed quite a bit since we were a 13 colony country! We have things our forefathers never foresaw.

The only real points you make that are true is reining in spending everything else is political rhetoric you have heard. I doubt you know anything about the real financial investments.

re-inflate the housing bubble? LOL you really are clueless about this stuff. When you actually do investments and follow markets come back and speak up. But for now just shut the fuck up, because people who really do investment, are rolling over laughing at the bullshit your typing.

Oh and though there were some predatory lending that may have coerced a few people into loans, I have friends that were in the mortgage business and the amount of people that misstated income or lied to get loans was phenomenal. Not to mention all the people that took second mortgages for vacations or SUV purchases. On and the people that took jumbo loans because they earned enough for the $400,000 house but wanted the $750,000- and up house.

Fuck this shit, the consumers are as much to blame here as the lenders. Like I said in previous posts and threads. Everyone played a part in this bullshit and to deny that or try to blame one side or other is pure economic ignorance. Its all documented.

Oh and while were at it. The current government is not the one that started this mess and I stated that earlier as well(even if they were lame about doing or saying something about it sooner). If some of you would learn to read all the political posts about this, on the forum they would have learned this.
If you follow Wall street and the markets, you would have realized some of this stuff came up unexpectedly.

There is talk about taking mortgages and mortgage based securities and creating their own exchange to bring transparency to the market. This is a excellent idea and its part of the bill.
If this was in place then the investment banks holding these could have sold them because there would have been a known value for them. As it was there was not, no one knew what they were worth.

Oh and the consumers themselves brought down Wamu, by making a run on their bank deposits and removing them in the 4 weeks before its stock plummeted. In fact they removed 18 billion worth of deposits. That would kill the stock of bank in a heartbeat and make it worthless as 18 billion is a lot of assets.

Unless you know about things like this you, should not even be commenting about this whole subject. I am tired of seeing people who know nothing about it, spouting the ignorant bullshit, you spout above.

I am not a supporter of this administration, but if you believe the bullshit of Nancy Pelosi you're a political imbecile and idiot.

Rayne
10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Ah no your a delusional fool that does not really follow financial markets by what you stated above. If we did not have this bailout we would have had a depression. A harder crash?
Your fucking clueless. When you learn to study financial markets you can speak up on this. Right now all you sound like is a political puppet that reads peoples opinions and follows them rather than actually learning things.
You are seriously clueless here. Oh and things have changed quite a bit since we were a 13 colony country! We have things our forefathers never foresaw.

The only real points you make that are true is reining in spending everything else is political rhetoric you have heard. I doubt you know anything about the real financial investments.

re-inflate the housing bubble? LOL you really are clueless about this stuff. When you actually do investments and follow markets come back and speak up. But for now just shut the fuck up, because people who really do investment, are rolling over laughing at the bullshit your typing.

Oh and though there were some predatory lending that may have coerced a few people into loans, I have friends that were in the mortgage business and the amount of people that misstated income or lied to get loans was phenomenal. Not to mention all the people that took second mortgages for vacations or SUV purchases. On and the people that took jumbo loans because they earned enough for the $400,000 house but wanted the $750,000- and up house.

Fuck this shit, the consumers are as much to blame here as the lenders. Like I said in previous posts and threads. Everyone played a part in this bullshit and to deny that or try to blame one side or other is pure economic ignorance. Its all documented.

Oh and while were at it. The current government is not the one that started this mess and I stated that earlier as well(even if they were lame about doing or saying something about it sooner). If some of you would learn to read all the political posts about this, on the forum they would have learned this.
If you follow Wall street and the markets, you would have realized some of this stuff came up unexpectedly.

There is talk about taking mortgages and mortgage based securities and creating their own exchange to bring transparency to the market. This is a excellent idea and its part of the bill.
If this was in place then the investment banks holding these could have sold them because there would have been a known value for them. As it was there was not, no one knew what they were worth.

Oh and the consumers themselves brought down Wamu, by making a run on their bank deposits and removing them in the 4 weeks before its stock plummeted. In fact they removed 18 billion worth of deposits. That would kill the stock of bank in a heartbeat and make it worthless as 18 billion is a lot of assets.

Unless you know about things like this you, should not even be commenting about this whole subject. I am tired of seeing people who know nothing about it, spouting the ignorant bullshit, you spout above.

I am not a supporter of this administration, but if you believe the bullshit of Nancy Pelosi you're a political imbecile and idiot.

Please tell me you have actually studied the fiat monetary system.

KA24DESOneThree
10-05-2008, 06:41 PM
*SNIP*

Bwahahahahahhahhaahahhahahahahh.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA.

The idea of me actually listening to Speaker Pelosi is HILARIOUS. Unless you count dry-firing at the TV whenever Pelosi is on C-SPAN to be believing the bullshit from Pelosi, I'm about as far from a believer in her ideas as there is.

Here's what I get from your posts:

"I invest and follow the markets, therefore I have extensive schooling in the mechanics of free-market economics and capitalism. Because of this extensive schooling, I know more than you and, frankly, anyone else with a dissenting opinion. Shut the fuck up, plebian. If the government wants to intervene in our capitalism, it's fine by me as long as I make money. Fuck you. Also, I won't go in-depth with the detail because I don't actually know, but I really AM smarter than you; you can tell by all the insults and the fact that this post is mostly vacuous. Seriously. You can tell by my tone. Just don't ask me to really explain it, because I'd have to copy-paste from Wikipedia."

I blame no one but the consumer-citizen. The consumer is the voter and we've let too many idiots (who might have taken a page from your book) get into office. We let liberal weenies whine about people who can't afford houses and we passed regulation forcing companies to mortgage people who COULD NOT afford it. We've also let ourselves fall prey to the false hope of credit and, again, got ourselves into this bind. However, with the government just spending and spending without a regard to paying its own bills, how could we not do the same?

You'll think back to "the guy who knows nothing on Zilvia and who I falsely accused of listening to that retard Pelosi" when you're standing in the bread line, wearing grey overalls and wishing that you could put away the synthetic gin. You disgust me.

The Constitution is not negotiable. We don't forsake it just because it's inconvenient and "old."

Also, your grammar sucks too. Go back to school.

ESmorz
10-05-2008, 06:59 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/06/13/carlin.jpg

As the late George Carlin said and, I believe he did the best in explaining this situation we call life... "We're all fucked"

All of this talk about "I know more about the economy than you do so shut your fucking mouth and obey my words" shit has got to stop. I used to find it humorous. Now I just find it arrogant. Also, there is no point in even posting that portion of the Declaration of Independence or the Articles of Confederation. Five minutes spent in any public place listening to the media or celebrity induced conversations around you, you would understand those kinds of thoughts are nothing but a fleeting whisper from men who sought to create the best possible government they could. Even if it meant that one day it would have to be renewed.

However, as I previously stated the general populace is so god damn delusional and either intentionally or are just god given, grade a fucking retarded. This country will never stand up for what it is worth until the shit is neck deep and they're about to breathe their last breath of fresh air. When the time comes and the right people come along everything will fall into place. When even the sheeple have a righteous cause besides what tv show to watch tonight, or what chairs to get with their dining set. Please stop regurgitating that "glass is half full" or "if it's not ok ye,t it's not over" bull shit. If anything that is just the type of thing the current powers that be have instilled in people. Just sit idly by and wait and hope for the best. Yeah, cause that's how you get shit done...

So in conclusion, "We're all fucked". Whether you'd like to admit it or not, or would rather continue clamoring about whose e-peen and knowledge is greater. You know as well as I do, something bad is happening and it's only going to get much much worse. If you don't... whatever. What the fuck do I know? I'm just another asshole on the internet, but I do have a fair guess at the response of this post... "That post right there just proves how little you know about how everything works, so just do everyone a favor and stop posting. FOR I AM DE LA I GRAB MY CROTCH LIKE A 9mm". lolz.

Yeah yeah whatever. Eat my shorts.

lucky7
10-05-2008, 07:21 PM
you ahve to admit, on the internet there is an over abundance of people that REALLY have no idea what the hell is going on. and yet, they feel the need to jump into these threads and start blamimg anyone and everyone they can think of. its annoying. i dont know a ton about economics and/or politics. but ive been getting into it a bit recently. one of my teachers has sparked interest for me. although i dont spend my entire day reading about it, i listen to talk radio whenever im in the car. radio and school is where i get most of my info.

ESmorz
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
you ahve to admit, on the internet there is an over abundance of people that REALLY have no idea what the hell is going on. and yet, they feel the need to jump into these threads and start blamimg anyone and everyone they can think of. its annoying. i dont know a ton about economics and/or politics. but ive been getting into it a bit recently. one of my teachers has sparked interest for me. although i dont spend my entire day reading about it, i listen to talk radio whenever im in the car. radio and school is where i get most of my info.

I'm also not calling you out with the "glass half full" statement. I have just been hearing it a lot lately. I'm just not one to sit by and hope that things will get better, if things are crappy I will pack my shit and go somewhere else that does have their collective shit some what together. (There was a lot of feces in that sentence)

It just boggles my mind that so many people can be so stupid. I fully agree that the internet is full of dumb fucks. The outside world is overrun by idiots, so by deduction it's not to hard to find your answer there.

lucky7
10-05-2008, 08:29 PM
true. but with the massive abundance of "shit" on the internets. it is sometimes difficult to weed out the shit and find the real deal, factual info.

KA24DESOneThree
10-06-2008, 07:58 AM
true. but with the massive abundance of "shit" on the internets. it is sometimes difficult to weed out the shit and find the real deal, factual info.

Hence why I'm asking Drift Freaq to EXPLAIN this whole mess to us instead of simply belittling us without contributing any real information. If he actually knows what's going on, the least he'll be doing is enlightening us simpletons. If he doesn't, it will be made painfully obvious and I'll rip him a new one. I admit I don't know a lot, but I can smell state capitalism from three thousand miles away.

This is actually the problem with today's media. They deliver the news they want to deliver, cut out anything truly inflammatory, and we get a watered-down, sensationalized, blood-and-guts media with zero regard for the truth. Did you see the $630 billion infusion by the Fed in your Tuesday paper? Did you see it on CNN.com or foxnews.com? No.

The massive abundance of shit is also the problem with our educational system. We're taught lies and omissions about history. Lincoln was the best president, FDR was second best, LBJ's Great Society didn't destroy the lives of millions of inner-city minorities. We are taught in this broad swath, and our country's founding history is neglected because there are more wars to be covered, goddammit. Don't even get me started about making me take a physics of sound class when I'm a marketing major.

sillyvia13
10-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Hence why I'm asking Drift Freaq to EXPLAIN this whole mess to us instead of simply belittling us without contributing any real information. If he actually knows what's going on, the least he'll be doing is enlightening us simpletons. If he doesn't, it will be made painfully obvious and I'll rip him a new one. I admit I don't know a lot, but I can smell state capitalism from three thousand miles away.

This is actually the problem with today's media. They deliver the news they want to deliver, cut out anything truly inflammatory, and we get a watered-down, sensationalized, blood-and-guts media with zero regard for the truth. Did you see the $630 billion infusion by the Fed in your Tuesday paper? Did you see it on CNN.com or foxnews.com? No.

The massive abundance of shit is also the problem with our educational system. We're taught lies and omissions about history. Lincoln was the best president, FDR was second best, LBJ's Great Society didn't destroy the lives of millions of inner-city minorities. We are taught in this broad swath, and our country's founding history is neglected because there are more wars to be covered, goddammit. Don't even get me started about making me take a physics of sound class when I'm a marketing major.

I call it spoon feed news.... just like momma gave ya! :bs::bs:

luckvx
10-06-2008, 02:11 PM
you just have to work hard and eventually youll get something in life thats the way of the world

anyways fuck the goverment!

Rayne
10-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Fed to provide as much as $900B in loans to banks (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/fed_credit_crisis)

Dow finishes below 10,000 for first time since '04 (http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081006/wall_street.html)

Just in case anyone tries to claim ignorance.

KA24DESOneThree
10-08-2008, 10:34 PM
"In another attempt to loosen credit markets and restore confidence in the financial system, the Treasury Department is considering a plan to take ownership stakes in many U.S. banks, both healthy and troubled, according to a media report Wednesday night."

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/us-may-take-ownership-stake/story.aspx?guid={0AB6EE9A-D3FA-497F-9568-EC03721A2E84}

We must take action now. Destroy the Treasury Department before it is too late. Their power is unbelievable.

How far into crazy-ass-knee-jerk-what-the-fuck territory do we have to go for the people of the United States to rise up?

imotion s14
10-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Fed to provide as much as $900B in loans to banks (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/fed_credit_crisis)

Dow finishes below 10,000 for first time since '04 (http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081006/wall_street.html)

Just in case anyone tries to claim ignorance.

lol.. it'll be 1 trill officially soon.

ESmorz
10-08-2008, 11:18 PM
you just have to work hard and eventually youll get something in life thats the way of the world

anyways fuck the goverment!

That's just what they want you to think.

But, in truth you are nothing more than a hamster turning the wheels of the already powerful's power machine.

A few might slip through the crack and be greeted at the top and filled in, but it's just to perpetuate to illusion.

:snoop:

supportTHEezln
10-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Hence why I'm asking Drift Freaq to EXPLAIN this whole mess to us instead of simply belittling us without contributing any real information. If he actually knows what's going on, the least he'll be doing is enlightening us simpletons.

"But dude, you're um, clueless. I know everything. Because you're clueless. LOL"
-Future comment by Drift Freaq.

Some people love eating out of someone else's hand, and to be honest, I don't think this thread will change that.

keistyle
10-09-2008, 09:12 AM
remember the days when corrupted douche bags would get tared? Now it may seem rather barbaric, but back then i could see why they did it.

Mikey213
10-09-2008, 01:32 PM
I can talk how ever the fuck i wanna talk. This bailout plan shit aint' bothering me for shit! If anything this is a perfect time to jump on the wave and get some fucken' money. Everyone who sits and weeps are the ones who will A: Sit n weep like a bitch B: Learn from ur fuck ups and get back in the game. Im not saying it doesn't affect me. It does but in a positive way. ( all you gotta do is take the negatives and turn them into positives, it's all apart of the formula for everything) For example: Housing values are dropping like fucken' flies. At the same time it's perfect to buy houses cuz their fucking cheap. Since the economy is cyclical, there's no downfall. Even if you fucken own property to play. Fuck dumb pussy ass fools are all like awww my values going down what am I gonna do. Keep the fucken house duh. build some fucken garages. repaint the house do some shit to make the value get higher. Go to a bank and not only does ur value go up. They'll also give you money for what you did so you can use that and go buy other property. (why do they give you money? because your doing the job for them, which is keeping the money away from being scattered. Money is nothing to the feds... they just use money as a controlling tool.. they make the shit!)
But see dumb asses panic because they see in the news that housing is going down. People are losing their homes and all this bullshit (im not saying none of this is not happening) but they put this shit on blast so you could fucken be like "omg what do i do?" and panic bullshit. They make it hard for you to know that you can turn this negative into a positive. So all the money is facing back to them mashing back in to organization. Now if they see you smart with the money they reward you because you are also doing them a fav. Because all your money is going to be some where within their reach organized through a bank or some shit. BUT THAT'S IF YOU'RE A FUCKEN JOLLY GOOD BOY. but if you're smart, the money would be converted into international investments something out of their reach. I've only used realty as ONE example i can go on with everything from stocks to even going to school and shit. I hate it when some dumb ass ignorant faggot comes and says shit like you have bad grammar that's why you're poor. People will say im Purposely talking like a thug and shit. When they themselves don't even know what they're talking about. Just because someone cusses and shit doesn't mean they're talking like a fucking thug. A thug talking about shit like when we gonna rob that bitch tomorrow. when we gotta jack this car. That's a fucken' thug. But that doesn't also mean a thug can't be fucken rich the "ligit" way ether. Just because he doesn't want to act a certain way doesnt mean shit. What's funny is most of you motherfuckers think english is a fucken language. It's a fucken dialect.. so i think anyone should talk how ever the fuck they wanna talk. Now if some fools can't understand you then of course, go down to their level and talking proper or how ever the fuck they understand you by. The reason why it'll be going DOWN to their level is because you can understand them how ever the fuck they speak but it's not vice versa.

KA24DESOneThree
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Kids, please, don't do drugs.

Think of the above post and change your ways.