PDA

View Full Version : okay so for anyone that knows my story here she is

HillaBean13
10-02-2008, 01:43 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q2/hilarymello/car010.jpg

After all the bull with josh cole (never have him work on your car he stole parts off mine) and all the stress of having to get parts shipped over night from Tennessee and having to drive from Compton to San Diego for a body kit she is finally done and im so proud I dont care what anyone thinks I think its beautiful <3 all I need is wheels!! there coming soon its just after paint and everything im kinda broke so yeah!!

azndoc
10-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Why did you have to drive down to SD to get a kit you can get here easily?

OH well.

I like it.

Yeah you need wheels and coilovers and your set.

front turn signals and the square lights.

congrats.

Boostin on you
10-02-2008, 01:48 PM
body + paint looks good,

car has potential

slammed and new rims = cheesky

ps. needs a dope cf wing to set it off

lucky7
10-02-2008, 01:52 PM
looks good. but the kit aint doin it any justice.

stiizy
10-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Wheels, 5 lug, coils and a nice wing and your good to go!!!

I like it so far

HillaBean13
10-02-2008, 02:17 PM
i had to drive to SD cuz i needed the kit that day and i couldn't wait for it to be shipped and all cuz it was going into paint the next day i was supposed to get it from this guy in compton i called he told me he had it i got there and he didnt have ANY body kits for a coupe he totally lied and tried to sell me a hatch kit and i was like um thanks but no thanks this shit wont fit in the rear so i made a phone call and drove to SD and got my kit drove back to huntington to otis' shop and then back to laguna to work!!! yay but i have tein <sp> lowering springs that i got on the car but my friend mike is giving me some coilovers to use and im probably going to buy ernie (dtc superstar) wheels so yeah im excited im not sure about a wing yet im looking around for the perfect one and i havent exactlly found it yet so untill then she is wingless

Future240
10-02-2008, 03:33 PM
^Why Is it so common for your age and under not to use any punctuation?

Nice car, dont really think this is an off topic type of thread, but nice car still, I like the front bumper and side skirts, back one not my taste. I think the wingless look is sexy IMO

lucky7
10-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Run-on sentence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence)

ThatGuy
10-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Ok, so for anyone who knows Zilvia...

We have a Picture Thread in Chat.

:cops: :lockd: