PDA

View Full Version : Want to RENT adjustable coilovers... don't care brand etc *SOCAL 714*

mmdb
09-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi,

My current coilovers need to be rebuilt so I need a set to roll around on. I'd figure it's cheaper than having to rent one. So if you a have a set of coilovers that have perch adjustment and willing to loan them for 2-3 weeks then please contact me. I'm willing to compensate you for the time I use them. They will only see daily driving related usage. No track events, racing etc.

Thanks!

email: [email protected]

spiderlone
10-01-2008, 01:59 AM
ill think about it ..

soreballz
10-01-2008, 02:15 AM
Uhhhhh... Why not just roll on some stock suspension for the time being? Its way easy to get ahold of...

vutony
10-01-2008, 02:20 AM
s14 i assume

mmdb
10-01-2008, 08:04 AM
yeah sorry s14. I don't have the stock suspension on hand and it's more of a pain to install for me. Let me know if you have 'em and how much you want. I'm looking to get my coilovers sent in soon.

silviachik420
10-01-2008, 09:26 AM
what he was sayingis you can get stockers for like 40-50 bucks for a full set... rather then try and rent coilovers...... WTF this aint rent-a-wheel fool you want a deal hit up USA discounters hommie

what you mean a pain to install they bolt up the same way???

yeah sorry s14. I don't have the stock suspension on hand and it's more of a pain to install for me. Let me know if you have 'em and how much you want. I'm looking to get my coilovers sent in soon.

CrimsonRockett
10-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Actually, stock suspension doesn't just bolt on depending on your alignment specs(by this I mean having adjustable RUCA's, tie rods/ends, toe arms, sway bars, etc etc.

I know this for a fact because when I tried to install stock suspension on my car for a day, I had to mess up my entire alignment(remove camber, fix toe, install stock sway bars, blah blah blah) in order to get the stock suspension to fit.

So, I didn't even bother trying to get the stock suspension on and just borrowed a set of coils from a friend.

mmdb
10-01-2008, 10:39 AM
what he was sayingis you can get stockers for like 40-50 bucks for a full set... rather then try and rent coilovers...... WTF this aint rent-a-wheel fool you want a deal hit up USA discounters hommie

what you mean a pain to install they bolt up the same way???

Thanks for the concern but read the post following yours.

mmdb
10-02-2008, 08:45 PM
bump! Anyone? help!!! :D