PDA

View Full Version : s13 t25

SleepR 240sx
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Need an s13 t25...oil seals must be good...the less shaft play the better but normal use is expected....shipping to 29651...let me know...sidenote...can you pay through paypal even if you have no money in the paypal account, ex. it just goes out of your linked bank account? Anyways thanks and let me know what you guys have.

Jdm_of_miami
09-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Need an s13 t25...oil seals must be good...the less shaft play the better but normal use is expected....shipping to 29651...let me know...sidenote...can you pay through paypal even if you have no money in the paypal account, ex. it just goes out of your linked bank account? Anyways thanks and let me know what you guys have.

I got one $225.00 shipped

phishtank
09-30-2008, 02:39 PM
wow...225 shipped? Hey man i got one for you for 140 shipped. minimal shaft play...spins nice and free.

And yeah you can pay through paypal even if you dont have money in it. You can either use your debit card to make it an instant payment...or you can do an e-check with your bank account. If you have your debit card linked that would be the best way to go. When you go to send money to whoever you buy from...it will give you options on how you would like to fund the money your are sending....and then you go from there.

Im a verified paypal user....and can ship ASAP.

SleepR 240sx
10-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Found one...thanks for the offers.