PDA

View Full Version : wtf is happening to my sr? ive searched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

projectslider
09-13-2008, 01:50 PM
hey guys im about to douse the sob in gas and light it on fire!!!!!
the motor is an sr20det s13 blk top.
mines boost up ecu from ebay.
the problems:
-i have to feather the gas to make it start.
-the car iddles fine for a secon then start making a stuttering sound as it were cancelling out cylinders. but when i disconect the iacv it idles fine for more time but then it starts with the same problem only less.
-my sparkplugs are black as hell.
-i have an 02housing screamer pipe and in iddle it leaks form the screamer.
-the car has a fpr but it is conected to the rail and the stcok one is still in place with a plug on its return nipple.
-went to the track to tested it out a the fucker felt so gay! it rev til 4800 maybe 5000rpm and then hit a limiter. dont hear the screamer and the bov (hks ssqv) sound really low. it feels without power.

please help ive search and put a thread a few weeks back but no answer!!

i have a drift day coming up on the 28 of sept and i want to resolve this.

please help me!

sam

landins13
09-13-2008, 02:17 PM
check your maf for the idle issue, the mines is probly a knock off unless it has the mines certificate on the front of it its a knock off, also the mines might not be tuned properly for whatever you are running, if its second hand it oculd be tuned for different maf, turbo, injectors ect. put the stock ecu on and see if it does anything

silviachik420
09-13-2008, 02:25 PM
-the car has a fpr but it is conected to the rail and the stcok one is still in place with a plug on its return nipple.
sam

sounds like you have something hooked up wrong take some pics of this set up

or the ecu is just tuned for a total diff setup

TOMKAIRA93
09-13-2008, 06:11 PM
hey guys im about to douse the sob in gas and
the problems:
-i have to feather the gas to make it start.
-the car iddles fine for a secon then start making a stuttering sound as it were cancelling out cylinders. but when i disconect the iacv it idles fine for more time but then it starts with the same problem only less.
-my sparkplugs are black as hell.
sam

My Redtop had the symptoms above and it ended up being the fuel pump. Check it!