PDA

View Full Version : My car at onlineshowoff.com

whateverjames
01-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Well this is quite strange. Somebody thought it would be a good idea to register my car and pictures at onlineshowoff.com i honestly hate those sites where they rate cars because they always get called rice. I have no idea why out of all the 240sx's and 180sx's and silvias in the world, they had to use my pictures and mods. I don't even have anything spectacular done to my car, especially for looks. I'm somewhat pissed but I want to laugh at the damn fool.

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=mrxsonic

Thanks to Kidynomite for spotting this.

useless rant below:
-------------------------
Ahhh not a good day. I've worked 31 hours in two days, on 10 hours of sleep, my drivers side wiper is broke and check engine light is on, on my Blazer (and it's going to snow tomorrow). Plus, someone tried to break into it today, when I was at work. And then I come home to this ****. LOL.

KiDyNomiTe
01-14-2003, 06:20 PM
i knew i had seen that red stripe somewhere, and that o so sweet Z32 your friend has.

At least some people voted for your car:D

TheTimanator
01-14-2003, 07:44 PM
LOL...thats funny. Even worse, check out the guy's car that left you a comment. :eek: Its like the exact opposite of yoru car :confused:

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=Illution

Nerfdude
01-14-2003, 08:44 PM
ROFL... nothin' quite as pimp as an '83 civic hatch... and i'm pretty conifident that that car was in SCC a couple months ago on the back page, with the title "AWD burnout of the month" or something.... it was a pic of it in daytime, with all the cotton smoke ****, and the kickons... lol, what a waste of money.

i can't wait to see people droppin' me "dimes" when i post my busted ass, half-primer '92 up there :p

JerkFaceJason
01-14-2003, 09:01 PM
Exterior:
rice
rice
rice
rice
rice
rice
rice
rice
etc.

Engine:
stock for now

:D

Chew Slice
01-14-2003, 09:07 PM
Im sorry but Ive gotta say that That Civic is the ugliest damn car Ive ever seen

-E-
01-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Chew Slice
Im sorry but Ive gotta say that That Civic is the ugliest damn car Ive ever seen
yup

blaqsilvia
01-14-2003, 09:26 PM
check this rip off out too-- some guy callin his integ a s14.. somethings wrong-- -- http://www.onlineshowoff.com/?section=profile&username=S14teggie --

BRB240
01-14-2003, 09:32 PM
You think that Integra is sickening, have you seen that Prelude that looks like an R32?

It just proves that 95% of Honda owners are F'ing fools!

blaqsilvia
01-14-2003, 09:45 PM
LOL :p

Kareem
01-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Wow that Integra's tha sh*t.

By sh*t, I mean what I just finished taking. :eek:

misnomer
01-14-2003, 11:43 PM
waoww. . .

I. . . . I can't find the words :P

Nice car, james!!

DarkRaptor42
01-15-2003, 12:04 AM
nothing can be as bad as the cover of this months import tuner. Yet another integra with silvia headlights and to top it off supera tails. Its like they want there car to be somthing its not. Show me one nissan owner who has put honda headlights on thier car.

kandyflip445
01-15-2003, 12:19 AM
I registered just to give your car a 10! :D And I'll never go back again....

Kareem
01-15-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by DarkRaptor42
nothing can be as bad as the cover of this months import tuner. Yet another integra with silvia headlights and to top it off supera tails. Its like they want there car to be somthing its not. Show me one nissan owner who has put honda headlights on thier car.

Here you go.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/pf9926f3fca14a0ad683cbde8b1db64a3/fcc6a93c.jpg

onlineshowoff
01-15-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by whateverjames
Well this is quite strange. Somebody thought it would be a good idea to register my car and pictures at onlineshowoff.com i honestly hate those sites where they rate cars because they always get called rice. I have no idea why out of all the 240sx's and 180sx's and silvias in the world, they had to use my pictures and mods. I don't even have anything spectacular done to my car, especially for looks. I'm somewhat pissed but I want to laugh at the damn fool.

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=mrxsonic

Thanks to Kidynomite for spotting this.

Can you show me some of your photos so I can verify that this is your car. If it is, then I'll remove it from the site.

And as for the other comments made about the site... those are some messed comments. Its like judging a book by looking at the cover.

Oh welps. We're all human.

fairladyz
01-15-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Kareem
Here you go.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/pf9926f3fca14a0ad683cbde8b1db64a3/fcc6a93c.jpg
Ahaha the car looks badass.:D

Kareem
01-15-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by fairladyz
Ahaha the car looks badass.:D

Why thank you. I'm thinking of possibly adding a larger rear wing, some phat chrome wheels (rolling on dubs) and some stickers to add some hp. Oh I also might be getting a paintjob.

Might do this, might not depends how lazy I'm feeling.

BRB240
01-15-2003, 01:42 AM
Or even better than Dubs are Dub Caps... Just put on those old stock rims with hub caps, then go own down to Pepboys and pick up some chrome looking hub caps and BAAM... Dub Caps... Bling Bling....

Ain't got no time but my Dub Caps still shine!

xhdriver
01-15-2003, 01:46 AM
hate to say it but i think that s14teg looks pretty cool.:eek:

Kareem
01-15-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by BRB240
Or even better than Dubs are Dub Caps... Just put on those old stock rims with hub caps, then go own down to Pepboys and pick up some chrome looking hub caps and BAAM... Dub Caps... Bling Bling....

Ain't got no time but my Dub Caps still shine!

That be some mighty fine advice. I'll probably do this tomorrow. Right now it's time to get my sleep on.

uiuc240
01-15-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by onlineshowoff
Can you show me some of your photos so I can verify that this is your car. If it is, then I'll remove it from the site.

And as for the other comments made about the site... those are some messed comments. Its like judging a book by looking at the cover.

Oh welps. We're all human.

just go to his site: www.whateverjames.com and see for yourself. :o

And about the comments...that's just cuz Nissan owners are l33t, yo. We'z gotz da shizzle fo' rizzle. Umm. Yeah. The reason why people are commenting negatively about the cars you post up there is because they *are* nothing but rice (all show no go, basically). I'm sure some have nice motors...but once you add 300 lbs of bondo/fiberglass/18" wheels/ICE, it's slow again.

BTW, did anyone notice that the old-ass Civic hatch with the Accord tails was actually made fun of in a recentish issue of SCC on the back page? :eek: :p :cool:

Eric

KiDyNomiTe
01-15-2003, 09:27 AM
I think I have seen silvia headlights on everything now, my friends bro has em on his camry, and accord coupe tails:rolleyes:

Bbandit
01-15-2003, 09:59 AM
strange conversions people do.. but yeah... who cares

negular
01-15-2003, 10:31 AM
pity them fools! Mr. T style :cool:

Kareem
01-15-2003, 12:23 PM
Alright, I think I finally finished making it look bad enough. I don't feel like trying to find a bunch of stickers and badges.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/pcf9ac289f584c8c3211de5b89633b677/fcc64a54.jpg