PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Kei Office coilovers

superduner
09-05-2008, 01:35 PM
1991 S13 240sx hatchback looking for Kei Office coilovers or might consider Megan Coilovers ...

im in need of suspention job. got both stock struts blown on the end and running on springs. sucks i cant even drive past 60 and not be able to feel safe in my own car.

does anybody have any hook ups and prices they can give me for

1)KEI OFFICE COILOVERS

2) MEGAN COILOVERS.

im leaning more towards getting kei office. best price wil lget my $$$

any help is apreshiated thanx.

Dousan_PG
09-05-2008, 10:15 PM
kei office is out of business
so id get new coilovers thru (barf) megan

get STANCE

flawless
09-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Dousan PG is right Kei Office is out of business (ashame too they are awesome, you really cant get any better) I have a set on my S13 right now and they have about 40 miles on them. Make me an offer!

superduner
09-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Dousan PG is right Kei Office is out of business (ashame too they are awesome, you really cant get any better) I have a set on my S13 right now and they have about 40 miles on them. Make me an offer!

im in san diego. sweet. i can pick them up. but id hate to throw you an offer. i wouldnt want to sound rude or take my offer as an insult. :( so about how much are we talking about BALLPARK. and would the price be negociable?

flawless
09-05-2008, 10:46 PM
im in san diego. sweet. i can pick them up. but id hate to throw you an offer. i wouldnt want to sound rude or take my offer as an insult. :( so about how much are we talking about BALLPARK. and would the price be negociable?

Everything is negotiable...damn I hate this part! give me a minute to think

flawless
09-05-2008, 11:00 PM
I believe spring rate is 8K Front, 6k Rear.
Front dampers are 4-way adjustable, rear dampers are non-adjustable. (I believe) valving is very smooth and responsive. These are the real deal, great for track and drift. I will let them go for $1550

superduner
09-05-2008, 11:10 PM
damn :/ ! ... :( sort of out of my range.... way off actually. but im sure some1 ill come across this thread and get um. im aiming to spend around 800-1k

flawless
09-05-2008, 11:14 PM
damn :/ ! ... :( sort of out of my range.... way off actually. but im sure some1 ill come across this thread and get um. im aiming to spend around 800-1k

Yeah..maybe I will come down and meet ya somewhere...my car is in storage just sitting, the Kei Office kinda spoiled me, everything else just sucks now. I just happened to work at a shop in Hawaii that had bought them in bulk so I have been using them since they closed. I cant use anything else now!!! Most you got is $1000?

flawless
09-05-2008, 11:19 PM
theres a set on ebay for $3000.00...jeez. Most people nut when they see them on my car!

superduner
09-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Yeah..maybe I will come down and meet ya somewhere...my car is in storage just sitting, the Kei Office kinda spoiled me, everything else just sucks now. I just happened to work at a shop in Hawaii that had bought them in bulk so I have been using them since they closed. I cant use anything else now!!! Most you got is $1000?

Yeah bro most i could do is bout 1k :( and thats when i get paid on the 15th?

do you have a new set btw? or are they used? whats the 411? PM me bro

Dousan_PG
09-05-2008, 11:49 PM
shit id sell my near new AND better, DG-5s for 1800ish

haha

swift springs
front and rear damper adjustable as well.
iirc bigger pistons and used by 95% of all D1GP drivers

my friends had (note: had) kei office
said the dg5 blwo them out of the water by a million percent.
tanabe dd is better then kei office
as is zeal function d/super function

dont buy into the name
used coils are used coils
and u cant get those puppies rebuilt

buy new.
get something w/ suppport

flawless
09-05-2008, 11:57 PM
shit id sell my near new AND better, DG-5s for 1800ish

haha

swift springs
front and rear damper adjustable as well.
iirc bigger pistons and used by 95% of all D1GP drivers

my friends had (note: had) kei office
said the dg5 blwo them out of the water by a million percent.
tanabe dd is better then kei office
as is zeal function d/super function

dont buy into the name
used coils are used coils
and u cant get those puppies rebuilt

buy new.
get something w/ suppport

I blew my DG5's up on the track (I know Kei Office has evolved into DG5), I guess its all in what you want and what its worth to you. Thanks

silviachik420
09-06-2008, 12:10 AM
I have a set of Kei office coilovers, they work awesome! They have about 1500 miles on them all normal street driving. I'll let them go for a thousand bucks. There 9k and 7k I believe. PM me if interested

superduner
09-06-2008, 03:16 PM
by any chance can i get any coil overs with lifetime waranty ? megan perhaps ? just woundering.

Dousan_PG
09-06-2008, 04:49 PM
no, no coilovers do.

jrocslider
09-07-2008, 12:59 AM
ok i dont get it.... yesterday flawless tried to sell you the coilovers for $1500 but today he post them up for $800?

at least you can afford them now

flawless
09-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Yeah,
I had the price to high...I can still remember stroking that huge check out when I first bought them, but thats my problem...great gear, but no support means I must make the price reflect that. He has been notified and I apologize. I think we all should help each other out on these forums, I have something I cant use or dont need and I should put it out there for someone else to hopefully pick up and use at a fair price...so again, my bad!!

Flawless

ok i dont get it.... yesterday flawless tried to sell you the coilovers for $1500 but today he post them up for $800?

at least you can afford them now

superduner
09-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Yeah,
I had the price to high...I can still remember stroking that huge check out when I first bought them, but thats my problem...great gear, but no support means I must make the price reflect that. He has been notified and I apologize. I think we all should help each other out on these forums, I have something I cant use or dont need and I should put it out there for someone else to hopefully pick up and use at a fair price...so again, my bad!!

Flawless

very considerate. seems like a great guy :) PMed you. il hit you up when i get the $ hopefulyl you still have them. but i got NO DIBS on these so anyone's free to take um. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ;)