PDA

View Full Version : help me someone plz

RB power
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
i have a rb25det an i have a stock mass air flow sensor but i wanted to switch it with a 300zx twin turbo maf that i have an idk how to hook it up its 4 wires so if someone can help me that would be cool an nice of u

Addicted2Kouki
09-02-2008, 08:14 PM
there are many write ups of maf wiring.
its pretty basic, just colormatch.

but, the important issue at hand is...

you do realize that you cannot JUST ADD the maf sensor.. you need to tune for it.

drftthatshit
09-03-2008, 10:45 AM
^^agree that maf will let in more fuel because it thinks the car has twin turbos but in reallity you only have 1 so a tune is nessisary

RB power
09-03-2008, 01:01 PM
I have a safcII it tunes some shit but the wires on the maf dont match at all. My stock maf broke one time all around like a ring and i glued it it holds but i think it messed shit up and the maff dont have the nets but ye i went to the dyno an i ran 10psi 300whp its ok but if i tried to put it up more psi then 10 it would cut out at 4 grand then come back in an run fine the fuel was good we tunned it with the safcII.........so i thought the 300zx maf would work but the wires are diff like if someone knew from right to left what is wat 12v ground and what not on both mafs i got a paper an hooked it up but didnt work good couldnt rev past 3 grand