PDA

View Full Version : tokyo autosalon

dstyle
01-09-2003, 12:20 AM
man i cant wait til this weekend cuz its the tokyo autosalon. i was wonderin if any one else is going if they are in japan. dude japan is great. ive seen some pretty sick cars here. i saw a r32 race a porche gt2. i couldnt see who won tho.

NismoGear5
01-09-2003, 01:21 AM
went past 3 years, not this time though... :(

why? work!! :mad:

RedStage
01-09-2003, 01:49 AM
Might be working this weekend....

Hope to go but need to do some work to the 180. Frigging Altenator belt is working it's way loose and I haven't got any time to fix it....

Ryan of Velocity
01-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Dude just to warn everybody. RED STAGE IS A LIAR. He doesn't live in Japan or have a 180!

Kareem
01-09-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Ryan of Velocity
Dude just to warn everybody. RED STAGE IS A LIAR. He doesn't live in Japan or have a 180!

I think he's right, check out his website.

http://members.stanzadriven.com/chuck/

Also, notice how the drivers side is on the left.

http://members.stanzadriven.com/chuck/240/parkinglot/new08.jpg

Yoshi
01-09-2003, 07:13 PM
hahaha, u guys are brutal ;)

wpayne
01-09-2003, 10:42 PM
It's official! RedStage in fact IS a liar!

Hehe, j/k, don't want to be judging anyone...

RedStage
01-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Ryan is a 3 foot tall one legged midget that drives a Yugo ;)

(No offense to anyone that might actually fit this description)

Oh and BTW Kareem...

That is not my site. That's the site of my friend that is nice enough to host the pic of my car for the signature. If you paid attention...you would notice that the site belongs to chuck...my sig pic says marcsig.jpg

Ryan....you're gonna get it for this one. Been in Japan for so long that IF I wasn't in the Navy in June I'd be applying for citizenship....

my site...although only pictures is at:

http://www.geocities.com/velocityyokohama/

Kareem
01-10-2003, 09:51 AM
Sorry about that Redstage, I just wanted to check out what Ryan of Velocity was talking about but note how I said that "I think he's right." I didn't want to accuse you assuming that you actually were in Japan. So no hard feelings and welcome to the forum.

BTW, I like the site, nice cars.

Ryan of Velocity
01-10-2003, 10:11 AM
I was just joking:p Marc was tuning Silvias when Ricky Chu was watching ThunderCats.

sykikchimp
01-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Ryan of Velocity
I was just joking:p Marc was tuning Silvias when Ricky Chu was watching ThunderCats.

LOL.. thundercats rocked!

RedStage
01-11-2003, 03:34 PM
No hard feelings....

When Ryan speaks everybody listens :)

TAS SUCKED.

The Fast and the Delirious has had way too much of a negative influence on Japan. First car was an Integra with the gayrod graphics kits. Almost all tuners turned GAY with the graphics..HKS was about the only ones that stayed "Clean"

If I ever meet the people responsible for that damn movie.....

Ryan of Velocity
01-11-2003, 06:29 PM
Hell yeah ThunderCats rocked. "Sight beyond Sight". Panthro (spelling) was the man:p

That's what I've been hearing Marc. The only reason I would have cared to go was to see M Factorys single turbo GTO but they weren't even there. They're supposed to be debuting it at the Osaka Auto Messe:p

RedStage
01-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Was the best thing.

Tried like hell to keep up with Collin's GTR....
Problem is the Computer in the 180 is stock...but she did manage everything I threw at her.....

Kept Collin in sight, had the 180 up to 170Kph and I know I would have burried the needle...but traffic....who'da thunk it.....

Tried to get Collin to slow the Phuck down in the tunnels to get a pic of his car...but NO....I own a GTR....I R must go fast :)