PDA

View Full Version : s13 sr20det boost issues and fuel cut on a tuned ecu????

jdm510
08-23-2008, 04:21 AM
s13 sr20det boost issues and fuel cut on a tuned ecu????
k so i just got this car finally getting all the bugs worked out of it and it is running pretty good but.

the Greddy Eo-1 boost controller valve was not conected soo with it unpluged it was just working like stock 7 psi and worked just fine no boost problems.

but now i pluged it in and tryed it out and 9psi and it made a very big difference but as i hit 9 psi boost after a second if i dont mash the pedel to the floor starts to fluctuate like the waste gate is opening and closeing. did not have this issue befor is it maybe the actuator is f**ked?? or maybe the turbo is going bad????

OR maybe i dont know how to use this eo-1 and obviously i can't spell so how the hell am i going to be able to work that thing right???

any one have a eo-1 and know the settings i might be missing???

ok second question the car has a fuel cut at 117mph but the ecu has blitz tuned stuff all over it maybe i can take pics??? why would a blitz tuned ecu have a fuel cut??? dose the stock JDM sr20det have a fuel cut??

Please bare with me on gramar and please help anything info is taken very thankfully so thanks in advance

specs on the car

SR20DET Red Top Engine
stock internals
(Approximately 55k miles on engine) Yeah right I think this thing has like 90k boosted miles
Blitz tuned ECU?????
>> > Stock T25 Turbo
Stock Injectors
>> > Custom intake
>> > GReddy V Spec Front Mount Intercooler
>> > GReddy RS BOV
>> > GReddy Hotpipe
>> > GReddy 3" Turbo Outlet Pipe
>> > GReddy TRII 3" Turbo Back Exhaust System (Sounds
>> > Great)
>> > Project Silvia 3" Downpipe
>> > Koyo Aluminum Racing Radiator