PDA

View Full Version : TPS, AAC valve, high idle .... problems

nieko
07-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Motor: KA24E no mods to motor

Im going to list exactly what ive done with the motor it might be a long list but im leaving the story out to try and get to the point.

With my TPS at the right voltage(.45v) and my AAC valve plugged in my idle is almost 2000 if i unplug the AAC valve the idle goes to where it should be. But my car feels REALLY sluggish and it almost seems like someone strapped an anchor to my bumper, especially at WOT.

If i set the TPS at .12v and leave the AAC valve plugged in my idle will also be normal but again same problem, feels really sluggish and seems like it takes forever for the car to start accelerating.

now for the list of what has been done:

-Fixed TPS and MAF sensor wiring becaus previous owner had it all janky.

-Replaced injectors and o-rings because of running rich.

-Changed Engine coolante temp sensor

-Changed spark plugs and spark plug wires

-Changed o2 sensor (Bosch universal)

-Changed throttle body from old motor inlcuding IACV (noticed that this IACV had the spring and stuff in it and the old one did not, also the aac valve seems longer and skinner than the other one.)

-Adjusted throttle cable, throttle cable stopper screw, TPS, iacv

Ill see if i can get ahold of a video camera to show you guys exactly but im sure you understand.

No power, running rich thanks for everyones help in advance..:faint:

nieko
07-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Anybody? driving to vegas tomorrow...

240sxScores
07-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Clogged up cat/exhaust might be an issue if your still stock exhaust. And fuel pump might be going out which is why you might feel no power wot. I changed mine to a walbro 255 and my WOT def came alive compared to my old stock fuel pump but im pretty sure it was toast.

nieko
07-29-2008, 12:54 AM
gutted cat.... but i was sort of thinking fuel pump for my power problem and bad iacv for the stupid idle