PDA

View Full Version : ca intake?

r34 gtr
12-26-2002, 06:50 PM
is the ca18's mafs the same size as the sr20's? im guessing its not due to the difference in displacement. anyway, the problem i am having is finding a good intake for the ca18det. i really dont want to have to make one, and i cant mess with getting one shipped from japan because i need to put it on in less than a week. does anyone know if an intake, like a hks intake for a sr20 will fit the ca18? if not, where can i get one? any kind is ok. im trying to see if theres a faster alternative to ordering one from norris designs. since they are located in england (i think) the shipping will take a little while. thanks in advance!
-tim

r34 gtr
12-27-2002, 04:01 PM
come on, i know people here have ca18s in their cars.

GoofyCA18DET
12-27-2002, 06:50 PM
www.ipnmotorsports.com Call them and theyll give u a price for the CA intakes that they have. Theres also http://www.perfectrun.com.au/maker_list/nismo_list/nismolist.htm.

I have my Blitz sus on its way and theres some others out there.Like power enterprise stuff like that.But good luck.

r34 gtr
12-27-2002, 07:21 PM
ok, thanks a lot, im gonna order one tomorrow, its the last thing i need before i can drive the car around safely.

GoofyCA18DET
12-27-2002, 07:23 PM
You should be pretty fine.Mines not running right now cause im waiting for some other things.