PDA

View Full Version : Where to find OEM R34 Headlights and Bumper?

POPEYE
12-24-2002, 09:34 PM
Hey all, I duno if this is the place to ask, but does anyone know where I can find OEM R33 or 34 headlights and Bumper, and how much wider is the R34 front end than a 95sx? I am thinking of possible conversion, and please...remember the golden rule, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all :D
HAPPY HIOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
~Josh:p

TheTimanator
12-24-2002, 09:41 PM
Best place to start looking is ebay...they should have the head lights. The bumper you might be able to get there, but you can also look into the VIS omega bumper.

SilviaDriver
12-24-2002, 09:59 PM
nice using the term "if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all" usin that so people wont flame you.

headlights u can get almost anywhere u can get s15 headlights. like

wholeshyper.com
importfan.com
2loww.com

bumper i dont think you can get that anywhere. the VIS Omega wont work since its made to fit s14a headlights. all you can do is buy a front bumper for a R34 or something. OEM u might have to try Japan.

another thing. it will be an ugly conversion.

POPEYE
12-24-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey now its Xmas, I didn't feel like gettin flamed on Xmas :p
But anyways, thanks for the info...you honestly think it will be an ugly conversion....people buy the Vis Omega front end which is like modeled off of the SKyline front, all it lacks is the size and headlights, the only think I am worried about is it looking bug eyed. I dont know how much wider the R34 is than a 95se, and I dont want the headlights to take over the whole front you know? I have an RX7 I am selling and I am going to use the money to make a show car, I am planing on doing some heavy body work, I may get wide fenders for the rear and the front. So with some work I should get the width of the car down....now for the length, I am leaving :D dont really have the money to stretch the 240....hell if I had that kind of money I would buy an r34...I duno, this reply has been brought to you by me thinking out loud....:D ...maybe someone with some photoshop skills can get some R34 headlight on a 240 for me, or just the front clip of one?
I duno...blah...time to go play Santa Clause...
~Thanks!

-E-
12-24-2002, 11:15 PM
here are pics of a r33 headlight conversion

-E-
12-24-2002, 11:16 PM
pic 2

POPEYE
12-24-2002, 11:26 PM
Hey EONE914 thanks for the pics!!!
See I dont think it looks bad, I think it looks good, I know its the R33, but it still looks good....

SR20Fastback
12-25-2002, 01:07 AM
Thats not all that terrible looking, but I can imagine the 34 would look a lot worse. You can buy the R34 headlights off www.optauto.com for like 2 grand or so

SilviaDriver
12-25-2002, 02:19 AM
holy ****..if u pay 2gz for R34 headlights u are dumb as hell.

http://www.import-store.com/jdm_lights.htm

there u go. 665 bucks

POPEYE
12-25-2002, 11:02 AM
Hey thanks guys for the headlight links.
So does anyone know where I can find an OEM (stock) R34 fron bumper? And who knows the width of the 240 compared to the R34? I can find Specs on the R34 anywhere.
~MERRY XMAS