PDA

View Full Version : tuned ecu now problems

EMC2
07-20-2008, 05:19 PM
i just installed my tuned ecu. nismo 740cc injectors, z32, gt2871r .64 turbo bc stage 2 cams. anyway i have the timing set to 15 deg per fsm. car has a very hard time starting then when it does start it wont rev past 2k ecu gives me code 55 (other malfunction consult required). i have checked boost leaks and tried known working z32 maf. i at one time had the car running well above 2k but only for a short period of time and now cannot get it to anything also it will not idle. thanks for any and all help

drftthatshit
07-27-2008, 04:27 PM
check to see if the MAS is getting signal 55 code means everything is fine but i had the same problem i even checked the voltage off the ecu every pin i did it was ridiculious all i did was retune the ecu by a good well know companie no low ballers and stuff like that you will spend on the better half of 5 to 600 bucks for a good tune

fcdrifter20
07-30-2008, 08:57 PM
ya. wut year is the car becasue like ^^^ said, code 55 means all is good. who installed the e-prom. i have had a couple cars come threw with similar problems. customer puts all theese parts in there car, injectors, pump, bigger turbo, up the boost,etc... then they get the ecu tuned by the cheapest person they can find to tune it, and they end up installing the sockets on the e-prom improperly...:duh:

like i tell evryone, u get wut u pay for....but make sure evrything that should be getiing power and ground is. if its all good. the problem is most likely in ur e-prom

macidcrook
07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
still sounds like a boost leak. id check again.

drftthatshit
07-31-2008, 03:02 PM
i got my ecu tuned by secret society tunning you also have to be carefull how you install the tune you might be one pin off and it will make your car run like shit