PDA

View Full Version : WTB: power steering line. I NEED THIS PART!!!!

s13envy
07-13-2008, 07:36 AM
its off the back of the rack. small brake line looking thing. Nissan discontinued the part and its a PITA to get to in a junkyard so I figured I'd try my luck on here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/s13envy/100_3581-2.jpg

FRoSt415
07-14-2008, 11:28 AM
i might get one on wendsday ill let u know

blueshark123
07-14-2008, 11:54 AM
i just got that part from the dealer but i have one on a s13 im parting out let me know if u still need it pm me

s13envy
07-14-2008, 12:56 PM
2 of the dealers i went to said they were discontinued and couldn't get it. I got the longer of the 2 from the dealer.

If anyone has one in good condition and willing to let it go for basically nothing ($1 +shipping or something) then Let me know a.s.a.p. I'm only on here asking b/c I dont want to deal with the junkyard crap. but i have more time than i do money so if its going to cost me too much, I'll just go to a junkyard. sounds cheap i know, but I do drive an s13. can't blame me :)

Slidewayz_Net
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM
$10 shipped let me know ill PM ur my pay pal it'll be shipped priority mail so itll be there within 2-3days let me know.

s13envy
07-14-2008, 01:27 PM
$10 shipped let me know ill PM ur my pay pal it'll be shipped priority mail so itll be there within 2-3days let me know.

i could do that. hate to be picky but can i get a pic or atleast your word that its in perfectly good condition (no kinks) thats the only reason I'm replacing mine. Its slightly kinked from pulling the motor.

Slidewayz_Net
07-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Its not damaged i have 3 parts cars with all good ones i wont be able to take a pick till tomorrow or i can have shipped out tomorrow just add 3% for paypal fees thanks. i could PM u my ebay feedback if that wold make you feel more trustworthy.

s13envy
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Its not damaged i have 3 parts cars with all good ones i wont be able to take a pick till tomorrow or i can have shipped out tomorrow just add 3% for paypal fees thanks. i could PM u my ebay feedback if that wold make you feel more trustworthy.

well if you have that many parts cars, i'm looking for a few other items. what about the window seals, one of the rubber inserts for a top radiator mount....ummm, i'm sure there is some other random crap that i need, just can't think of off the top of my head.

Slidewayz_Net
07-14-2008, 02:17 PM
name a list of stuff PM me them or post here ill pull them tomorrow and get you a pic by that night and well work out a price. Which window seals you talking about?

s13envy
07-14-2008, 02:21 PM
name a list of stuff PM me them or post here ill pull them tomorrow and get you a pic by that night and well work out a price. Which window seals you talking about?

the ones that go up around the roof of the car that the top of the window rests in

Slidewayz_Net
07-14-2008, 02:23 PM
k got those just name me a list and well work out a great deal for you

s13envy
07-14-2008, 02:25 PM
k got those just name me a list and well work out a great deal for you

willl do..give me a day or two to come up with a parts list. may not be as much as i think, but i know theres a few things. I'll send you a PM shortly

Slidewayz_Net
07-14-2008, 02:36 PM
tonight if possible cause im going to my shop tomorrow to rip some parts off so if tonight would be the best or if your not in that much of a ruch might be back there Friday/Saturday