PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 DASH Harness

BlackRedX
06-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Alright *nods* I am looking for preferably a Dash Harness With no power options.

1991-1993 hatchback S13 240SX

NO POWER LOCKS
NO POWER WINDOWS
NO POWER SUNROOF
NO CRUISE CONTROL

Has A/C
Has Heat w/ rear defroster
is for automatic

Preferably out of a 1991 Base Model 240SX hatchback. PM or post here

- Matt

itsmillertime
06-16-2008, 10:56 AM
I can get one from a friend of mine's parts car but I'll have to go pull it, pm if interested.

drftem
06-16-2008, 11:37 AM
whats the reason if you dont mind me asking?

BlackRedX
06-16-2008, 11:23 PM
My old wiring harness is spliced out the ass. a bunch of people from cali decided to put a ghetto alarm on it and ghetto audio system. it screwed up the fuse panel in the back. so then enxt person who owned it ripped the stuff out improperly and ghetto rigged it with some wires. well those wires shorted out like a month after I owned the car(I never touched anything, just drove it) and my gauge cluster, heat, a/c, wipers, headlights, interior lights, brake lights got all fucked up. So we had to re-ghetto rig it to get my headlights, wipers and brake lights to work. but it won't pass inspection and it sucks not having heat in the winter. So thus, I need a new one... for an automatic... non vert/coupe

racepar1
06-16-2008, 11:56 PM
All s-13 main harnesses (engine bay harness and interior harness) have the wiring for ALL the factory options in them, it is only the sub-harnesses that are different. You should know that the "dash harness" is actually the interior harness and runs around the back of the car to the tail lights and EVERYTHING.

BlackRedX
06-17-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm aware of this, Thank you! Bit thats why you cut after the door towards the backseat with some slack for sodering/cutting/crimping wires.