PDA

View Full Version : Any1 missing a S14?

WIKID S4TEEN
05-13-2008, 07:47 AM
So last week, on my way to work, I spotted a black S14, racing the opposite direction. Yesterday morning I saw it again, parked on a lonely dirt lot, it was there all day, I thought nothing of it.
BUT then this morning I see another S14, red, on another dirt lot!
Further down my commute the black S14 is STILL there!

So I'm like WTF is going on???!!

So any1 missing a black or red S14?

PM me with your last 3 #s on ur plates and I'll tell you where it's at.

NO PLATES...DON'T BOTHER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T TELL YOU SHIT!

s14_legend
05-13-2008, 08:30 AM
good looking out...

legacy927
05-13-2008, 08:34 AM
hope the rightful owner gets it back before the cars become stripped off little by little....

Sileighty_85
05-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Call the police?? let them know whats up so they can find the owners and contact them before its too late.

DataXUnknown
05-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Keep a constant eye on these cars. You don't want these 2 cars getting raped...that red one has a lot of good stuff done to it if it's that KA-T that was stolen...take pictures, get police on the phone, etc.

Nice job lookin' out man! :)

drifting_changed_mylife
05-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Call the police?? let them know whats up so they can find the owners and contact them before its too late.

thats the best idea. if its stolen the plate will say so when they run it, then the owner gets his car back.... but if not he'll probly get his car towed lol

WIKID S4TEEN
05-13-2008, 01:16 PM
I was holding off calling the cops, cuz I'm not 100% they're stolen.
I'll probably call tonight or tomorrow if they're still there.

If it's the same RED S14...it's got donuts now :wtc:

DreamN
05-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Doesn't matter if you're sure or not. You can report it as a suspicious vehicle and cops will do they're thing. It's just you being cautious for a fellow 240 owner. I'd call them asap.

WIKID S4TEEN
05-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Doesn't matter if you're sure or not. You can report it as a suspicious vehicle and cops will do they're thing. It's just you being cautious for a fellow 240 owner. I'd call them asap.

Apparently YOU haven't gotten ur car stolen in L.A. B4.
Cuz you'd know cops don't do shit. A few yrs back I found my own stolen car....cops gave me shit for taking it from the spot I found it in.
F' that, so I can pay the $$$ for towing and storage!!!

F' finger prints and all that BS report...

I'd rather contact the owner and have him decide what to do B4 calling the cops.

DreamN
05-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Actually I have. And thankfully enough to an anonymous person who reported it I was able to get it back instead of it never being recovered. Don't assume shit. It makes you seem like an even bigger retard.

I didn't mind paying the the fees as long as it's not sitting on the street or in an alley in risk of it being vandalized more so or possibly stolen yet again for a quick joyride and never to be seen.

WIKID S4TEEN
05-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Actually I have. And thankfully enough to an anonymous person who reported it I was able to get it back instead of it never being recovered. Don't assume shit. It makes you seem like an even bigger retard.

I didn't mind paying the the fees as long as it's not sitting on the street or in an alley in risk of it being vandalized more so or possibly stolen yet again for a quick joyride and never to be seen.

No need to start insulting peolpe. But if you choose to go that route...

I'm not assumiung, the fact of the matter is...

If you think cops are gonna act quickly upon this...you have NO to very little experience dealing with LAPD.
Maybe in your "lil neighorhood" that'll fly.

Plus READ the OG post. If they're on here, I'd be more than happy to help.
I'm not gonna waste my time with LAPD!

And I don't need some punk ass kid tell me what to do...
At the end of the day...I rock mine how I choose to.
U don't like it...GET THE FUCK OUT.

bardabe
05-13-2008, 06:24 PM
^^^ I gotta agree with him, in the 6 years that i Lived in LA, the LAPD was next to useless.

luisgonz
05-13-2008, 06:42 PM
If they do nothing about stuff Like this Then just erase the thread. I dont think this is going to be going anywhere. I had a suspicious car park down the street From my House and I went up to the driver and Asked him What he was here for. I just feel Like this is going nowhere.

DreamN
05-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Sucks they've reacted so slow in your neighborhoods. For whatever reason they've responded in a fair time in mine and it's definitely far from the best neighborhood to live in.

With my situation the car was reported as an abandoned vehicle and found in Lakewood (I live in Arleta) then towed to the yard in my area the following night. I even got a call at 3 in the morning telling me it had just arrived and that it was available for pick-up as soon as the yard opened. Maybe my situation was one of the lucky ones.

I know you're trying to help and no where did I tell you what to do. You snapped slightly in your reply to my first post. But this punk ass kid would report it instead of playing PM tag with someone who might not even be on here. Just a better overall chance of the original owner finding his or her car in my opinion. Others disagree if you wish, no worries.

OneForMe
05-27-2008, 10:41 PM
yea LAPD has bigger things on their mind with all the crime in the urban Los Angeles area.

common lets be realistic, Its our car and we'd kill for it and do anything to the person that stoles it. to us getting a car stolen is like the mona lisa getting stolen. but cops dont see it that way, do you know how many kids get their car stolen everyday? theres just so much they can do

a 240sx in so cal outa the 12312312312412 just like it

or

a criminal out in the loose

gotta240
05-28-2008, 11:17 AM
You guys do know you can call the police with a license number to check if its stolen, right? My buddies and i do that if we are buying a car that seems sketchy. Give them the numbers and they say stolen or not stolen.

WIKID S4TEEN
05-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Old thread here...

Update:

RED S14 gone within 3 hrs.

BLK S14...after day 3, I met the owner...

and now...
well lets just say it's my new project car :bigok:

WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Maybe up 4 sale in the near future :p

EhBambino
06-01-2008, 12:17 PM
what do you mean the red s14 was gone within 3 hrs?

Sileighty_85
06-16-2008, 01:14 PM
what do you mean the red s14 was gone within 3 hrs?

He means after the Big hand went around the clock 3 times, it disappered from its location that he saw it at and was never seen by him again.

wrapmeup2005
06-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Lol, now it all makes perfect sense

Jung918
06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
He means after the Big hand went around the clock 3 times, it disappered from its location that he saw it at and was never seen by him again.

the red car was gone in 3 hours.

WIKID S4TEEN
06-24-2008, 08:55 AM

OOOPS thanks!
Yes, that's what I meant.