Enthanlpy tune
740cc injectors
Greddy intercooler kit
Greddyintake manifold
Safc2
3inch exhaust turbo back
Brian cower step 2 cams
Fidanza 9lb flywheel

Tuned on a mustang chassis dyno today and made only 307wheel hp on 22psi with av gas, my afrs are 11.5 all the way through the rpm ban. Doesnt this seem a little low.
Have a friend that has a s13 kat dynoed at 370hp and every time we run i stay about a car ahead no matter what.

NismoLmgt4
05-13-2008, 02:27 AM
that is very low if you have cams ,bigger turbo and injectors. Go get it dynoed somewhere else or get yourself a new tuner

MaD1337M3DRiV3r
05-13-2008, 03:02 AM
what type of dyno, post the sheet.

Black240sxSD
05-13-2008, 12:36 PM
mustang chassis dyno. Dont have the dyno sheet on the computer yet but as soon as i scan it i will post it up. Im thinking there dyno may have problems, they dynoed a supercharged dodge durango and it dynoed 100 hp less on this dyno compared to the other mustang dyno it was on and both of them were corrected with sae so that is the only thing i can think of. The car runs really good and feels way faster then 300whp.

Blown240sx
05-14-2008, 08:47 AM
All dynos are different. I wouldnt worry about your dyno numbers. I made 430 whp on some and 370 whp on others. Track times and speed is what matters not pieces of paper saying what your car makes.

posdrift240
05-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Get Track numbers Not Dyno numbers. Since your A/F readings seem to all be good and your tuned. Go to the track and Compair your time slips. Thats the only True test. All Dyno's are Guestimated.

Dyno's are just prep talk. ESP if you can't drive your car on the track.

Black240sxSD
05-14-2008, 11:24 AM
It ran a 7.65 at 97mph in the 1/8th on a shitty track that is not prepped at all.

Blown240sx
05-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Sounds to me your making 420-450 whp range then.

posdrift240
05-14-2008, 12:27 PM
7.65 is a good time.

I turn 7.80's with my rb. So your def over the 400HP mark. So No worries about the dyno!!

Erjay1
05-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Is that a load based dyno?? Well put it this way, my 350Z put down 280whp and 263ft lbs tq on Motordyne's Dynapack. A year later, with a few more mods and using a Mainline (load based dyno) I put down 240.7whp and 218.4 ftlb tq. Just try a different dyno.

steve shadows
05-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Dyno Dynamics reads the lowest in the industry.

We tune cars to over 380-450 on my bad boy all day

Imagine what number that would equate to on a dynojet

A LOT MORE

anyways

Dump the S-AFC if you are running a proper ROM TUNE (Which Enthalpy's typically are as close as you can get/safe/from accross teh country) YOU DO NOT NEED AN AFC.

The rumor that people hook up an AFC to help smooth out the fuel or AFR is total CRAP its BULLSHIT

EVERYONE STOP DOING THIS>

your just throwing your whole computer off and your adding additional resistance to the Air Flow Meter signal, which is no no.

AFC is a TOY, just like Tonka.

get a real EMS or get a rom tune that does not require major Fine tuning.

We have put several cars on our dyno with the AFC turned off on, or removed with rom tunes, they made no difference, typically they only made less HP with AFC manipulation and later ended in blown motors and broken hearts.

Control the motor's brain direct with any one fo these

-JWT Rom
-Enthalpy Tun
-Power FC dyno tuned by a decent tuner
-Haltech " "
-AEM (make sure you replace the trigger disc in the cas fyi).

-Cheers

Black240sxSD
05-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Well thats the plan. Doing aem ems with a 35r and full build. But for now i just was curious what it was making.

SleeperSx
05-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Well it seems to be making well!! For those 1/8th mile times.

Any Suspention work? launch Control? and what Differential are you running? Axles?

Black240sxSD
05-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Well it seems to be making well!! For those 1/8th mile times.

Any Suspention work? launch Control? and what Differential are you running? Axles?

Tien super drift supsension, i have a kaaz 2 way for my diff, stock axles. no launch control.

SleeperSx
05-15-2008, 11:11 AM
Good luck with the stock axles. I broke Both of mine after 14 passes. I wish someone made a good set for the stock R200 6 bolt rear end. I run Full Posi, Welded.

What tires were you running? also 60' times?

Black240sxSD
05-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Good luck with the stock axles. I broke Both of mine after 14 passes. I wish someone made a good set for the stock R200 6 bolt rear end. I run Full Posi, Welded.

What tires were you running? also 60' times?

60 ft time was 1.77 already have axles havent put them in yet.

i was running 8 in wide slicks and not hooking up at all because the track round here is horrible

lost_generation
05-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Dyno Dynamics reads the lowest in the industry.

We tune cars to over 380-450 on my bad boy all day

Imagine what number that would equate to on a dynojet

A LOT MORE

anyways

Dump the S-AFC if you are running a proper ROM TUNE (Which Enthalpy's typically are as close as you can get/safe/from accross teh country) YOU DO NOT NEED AN AFC.

The rumor that people hook up an AFC to help smooth out the fuel or AFR is total CRAP its BULLSHIT

EVERYONE STOP DOING THIS>

your just throwing your whole computer off and your adding additional resistance to the Air Flow Meter signal, which is no no.

AFC is a TOY, just like Tonka.

get a real EMS or get a rom tune that does not require major Fine tuning.

We have put several cars on our dyno with the AFC turned off on, or removed with rom tunes, they made no difference, typically they only made less HP with AFC manipulation and later ended in blown motors and broken hearts.

Control the motor's brain direct with any one fo these

-JWT Rom
-Enthalpy Tun
-Power FC dyno tuned by a decent tuner
-Haltech " "
-AEM (make sure you replace the trigger disc in the cas fyi).

-Cheers

smart man... i believe you own freddies old car? if so 400+whp shouldnt be a problem, get those axels thrown in, get some good tires for the rear(still 17x10.5?) ... but as for doing a full build.. there is no need, that car was properly built years ago and from what i know... has no problems...

but take it to ohahe in pierre, you'll run low 12's no problem...

Black240sxSD
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM
smart man... i believe you own freddies old car? if so 400+whp shouldnt be a problem, get those axels thrown in, get some good tires for the rear(still 17x10.5?) ... but as for doing a full build.. there is no need, that car was properly built years ago and from what i know... has no problems...

but take it to ohahe in pierre, you'll run low 12's no problem...

Yes i own freddys old car. I would like to better the car tho thats why im doing the full build and ems. the car is going to pfi in denver on the 30th of this month.

SleeperSx
05-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Thats still a decent 60', I was cutting 1.6's with no launch control on 11.5 MT Et streets on 8 inch wheels.

You should try the gizzmo launch control. I just installed it on my rb and I now build 6-8lbs of boost on launch. I haven't got to use it on the track yet. I went but broke my driveshaft on the first pass so I didn't get a result from it. But it should get me in the 1.4-1.5 60's and hopefully down into the mid 7's.