PDA

View Full Version : Articles/Refrence Section

Dark
11-13-2002, 07:30 PM
I think a section where people can read articles written by knowledgeable members talk about different topics like preparing car for Track, autocross, drifting, History of S13 and S14 etc would be helpful the FAQ only goes so far and the search function helps but if we had something like the reference section in club4ag everyone will benefit.

Jeff240sx
11-13-2002, 08:49 PM
I think there are a few very knowledgable members on Zilvia.  But they mostly know about one topic at a time.  I know an aweful lot about turboing the KA, as does Boosteds14, Kreator, and a few others.  Then for the SR motor, uiuc, luke91, and others.  CA motor is up to CA18guy, of course.  Then track racing is mostly sykikchimp, dsc, ect.  Suspension falls into the track people.  Drag racing, talk to the turbo people.
So, It would really be hard to know where to begin on a reference section.  Everyone's needs are unique.  I guess what I am trying to say, is:  If you have a question on a topic, do a search by member, to lessen the results.
-Jeff

nismo270r
11-13-2002, 11:17 PM
Or just post the question you have to the appropriate forum (most likely chat or tech) that way those members who are knowledgeable with whatever you are asking can reply directly to your question.  The Archives/FAQ forum is doing what you are suggesting in a way.