PDA

View Full Version : What should my wideband read

CAPoweredS14
04-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Ok so I just installed a AER UEGO on my CA18 yesterday and since this is the first time I've had any sort of monitoring on my fuel usage I'm curious to know where I should be from idling to WOT.. I know that I have anywhere from 10.0 to 11.4 on WOT and anywhere from 15.0 to 16.0 on idle. When I'm just cruising it all depends on how warm the motor is but varies from 13.0 to 15.0. I'm new to tuning, AFR, and all this so if someone would take a little time to explain and point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated and +repped..

Thanks in advance..

Blown240sx
04-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Your A/F seem fine for idle. 11.5 or so for WOT is good, 10 is a little to rich and cruising under little load I like 15 A/F. Also @ 0 vacuum 0 boost it should be around 12.5.

CAPoweredS14
04-04-2008, 03:19 PM
hmm...Ok, so now I need to see how exactly to adjust this for rom tunes. I'm feeling ok with how the car runs but I wanted to be sure I didn't have problems before I start upgrading fuel system. So far my upgrades haven't been ones that will make or break the deal so I've been ok. I wanted the WB in there first before any injectors, pump, maf, etc went in so I made sure I didn't make matters worse..

fliprayzin240sx
04-04-2008, 08:37 PM
So you have a rom tune? If you have a rom tune, all you can really do is either get it retuned when you upgrade stuff, or add a safc piggybacked to it so you can adjust the fuel map.

CAPoweredS14
04-05-2008, 12:31 PM
I don't have one yet, I just wanted to make sure my motor is in good working order fuel wise before I start really modding it. Its been rebuilt, oil pressure is always perfect and has perfect vacuum. It always stays right under operating temp and feels great throughout the power band. The last thing I wanted to check was fuel system and delivery. I know the next two things I buy will be injectors and a walboro. I already have an N60 maf so now I just want the rom tune to eliminate fuel cut from using the KAE maf..