PDA

View Full Version : exhaust suggestions

s13raver
03-30-2008, 01:44 PM
i have my old apexi gt exhaust for my s13, the problem is the muffler is bent and i dont want the attention on the streets if i installed it again. I was wondering can u use the piping and change to another muffler and if u can what muffler out there can support a 95mm inlet which also can give the "sleeper" sound

NAGODRIFTER
03-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Paint that thing black, with a high-temp black. Then it won't be easily seen..

i need tires
03-31-2008, 12:13 PM
what does it matter if it is bent of not? is an exhaust man people dont mess with you just because you have an exhaust toyota camry's drive around with exhaust now also.

g6civcx
03-31-2008, 12:39 PM
i have my old apexi gt exhaust for my s13, the problem is the muffler is bent and i dont want the attention on the streets if i installed it again. I was wondering can u use the piping and change to another muffler and if u can what muffler out there can support a 95mm inlet which also can give the "sleeper" sound

Sure you can use the piping. If nothing else you can weld a reducer between the piping and muffler. Any good muffler shop should be able to do that for you.

MomentumGT
03-31-2008, 12:55 PM
what does it matter if it is bent of not? is an exhaust man people dont mess with you just because you have an exhaust toyota camry's drive around with exhaust now also.

Wish that was true here in Cali but not so. Do what others have suggested and black it out or just run it with the slilencer.

-Jon