PDA

View Full Version : s13 electrical interior problem.

Slammed Assassin
03-28-2008, 01:36 PM
heres the story: i was driving one day and i came to a stop and my rpm started to bounce all over the place and eventually my car died..i tried to start it again and it wouldn't..after a while we push started it but no luck. we jumped the car and it started rite up..but died rite when i got home.(we were guessing that we were driving using battery power not alternator).we thought it was the alernator so we changed it but no luck..then we changed the 75a fuse and presto it stared rite up..but now none of the interior works nor headlights or break lights..please help..

Slammed Assassin
03-30-2008, 02:07 PM
update: my 75a fuse blew again..any suggestions where i should look for problems?..please help i need this car to get to school..

more info: i swaped in a fresh ka24e in it and ive been DD for over 3 months now..i did the swap myself and im only 16 so im still a noob i guess..i cant seen to find the problem.

wangan_cruiser
03-30-2008, 02:13 PM
you have a positive and negative wire touching somewhere in your car. i had that when i accidentally hook up my battery on the wrong side LOL but i got it fixed once i replaced the 75amp fuse and change the battery too

gl