PDA

View Full Version : Sard 850cc

OBEEWON
03-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Having trouble with my Sard 850cc high impedance injectors.
For anyone with these, They are supposed to be drop in with modifications to fit the clips but are they really? They came with the collars but I'm spewing gas. If anyone can give me some tips I would appreciate it.

racer98
03-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Having trouble with my Sard 850cc high impedance injectors.
For anyone with these, They are supposed to be drop in with modifications to fit the clips but are they really? They came with the collars but I'm spewing gas. If anyone can give me some tips I would appreciate it.

did you get the , rubber rings with the items ?, so you installed them and when you go start ignition, fuel falls out every where.

also are these for a Top feed or side feed set up ?

OBEEWON
03-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Side feed. I used the existing O-rings and collars. I saw somewhere that you are supposed to use Z32 TT upper o-rings??

OBEEWON
03-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Anyone? Theres gotta be someone running Sards with an answer.

OBEEWON
03-12-2008, 07:16 PM
For anyone who has this problem in the future maybe, I got Z32 TT upper o rings from Nissan and put those on as well as the rings that came from Sard. The Z32 rings went at the very top. As for the lowers I used the ones that came with the Sards. They look like they might stretch out after a while but they are holding, and no more leaks. Done and done.

Thanks for the help guys...

BlackZenkiS14
03-15-2008, 11:25 PM
Good info, I may be picking up some 550's soon. Hope i dont have any problems