PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13-S14 shell.

5spd-SC300
03-09-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm looking for a S13-S14 (zenki) shell it doesnt need a motor or tranny, but it does need everything else mechanical, it doesnt need the interior, meaning no seats, no carpet. I'm hoping for a good body, as long as the quater panels are good, front fenders and hood doesnt matter. I also want no accidents and a good frame. I also want a clean title, prefferebly local. I want one cheap, but rebuildable. Thanks

nathanzm32
03-10-2008, 05:05 AM
Hey I'm not sure how cheap you want..
Here's the scoop.
I have a 95 s14 with a blown motor, good tranny (even though you don't need). Body is in pretty good shape. It has aftermarket wheels, tires, catback, and coilovers, which I want to go with the car. Clean title, 110k miles, I was using to commmute and water pump went out on the highway and it messed up the head. My problem is that I am a nursing student and have NO time, shop, money, etc. to fix it myself, so I decided to sell. I was fixing it up to drift and decided I couldn't afford to at the moment. Sorry bout the story.. haha.
Anyways I want to sell the whole car (because of this I would want compensation, mostly, for the aftermarket parts) as is and it would have to be transported I'm sure. Also it tore up before I ever used it to drift, and everything ran great before water pump went out.
If interested and want minute details let me know. I have spring break next week and would be best to work something out then.
Nathan

5spd-SC300
03-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Let me know how much your looking to get and post pics if possible, and I'll contact you. Thanks for your response.

5spd-SC300
03-13-2008, 12:48 AM
Bump... I'm still looking!!!