PDA

View Full Version : My Baby Stolen!

RPS13FREAK
02-20-2008, 10:25 AM
What up Zilvians

I got my car stolen last night or this morning in the Highland Park Area. If you don't know where that is, it's between

It's a '92 Nissan 240SX Coupe
Stock Aztec Red w/ Black Top
VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Sparco Hood Pins

Stock Nissan Teardrop Wheels (Bronze) In the Front
Eagle Alloy Wheels 15x8 -30 (Gold) In the Rear

RB20DET R32 GTS-T motor

Cracked Dash
Gutted Interior
Sabelt Monte Carlo Bucket Seat
Sparco Racing Harness
S14 Seatbelts
Nismo Steering Wheel
NRG Quick Release

Has a I<3JUSTDRIFT on the Right Quarter Panel Glass
Has a Just Drift Logo on the top of the Front Left Corner of the Front Windshield
Has a Santa Barbara Parking Sticker & UTI Parking sticker on the lower left bottom of the front windshield
BulletProof Auto Sticker on the front left headlight cover

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/agames/My%20Coupe/DSC01205.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/agames/My%20Coupe/DSC01193.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/agames/My%20Coupe/DSC01188.jpg

If someone see it around please contact me: (323)547-8135

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Ace Games

Antihero983
02-20-2008, 10:27 AM
jesus fuck this is getting rediculous.....

i hope you get your shit back man!!!

SiI40sx
02-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Whaaaaaaaat dude you seem way too calm!!! thats fucked up man Ima keep an eye out...... (this is exactly why I want a garage when I get a new pad)

Otis Performance
02-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Fuck

I am going to find those motherfuckers and beat the shit out of them

markyboi
02-20-2008, 10:50 AM
damn! i hope you get yours back man

Teddy
02-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Fuck all of this. Fuck it all. I am so tired of this bullshit of living in fear of having my shit jacked.

I really hope you get your car back man. I know it blows. I've been there.

vvtisupra
02-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Fuck man thats an original car to sideways shitbox. IF you find him impail him with a telephone pole. I guess its time to invest in a GPS tracker. Imagine the look on the thief's face when you catch him.

SlideWell
02-20-2008, 11:10 AM
sorry about your loss. im curious, was the steering wheel on it when you had it stolen?
i hope they burn a horrid death :rl:

xfallen1x
02-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find you ride soon and those fuckers get what's coming to them TEN-FOLD.

DUFFM4N
02-20-2008, 11:23 AM
sorry about your loss. im curious, was the steering wheel on it when you had it stolen?
i hope they burn a horrid death :rl:

those NRG quick releases are complete horseshit, anyone who owns one can throw their steering wheel on ur car and drive off...

im sorry to hear a bout ur loss, no alarm? :confused:

S13SilviaGirl
02-20-2008, 11:51 AM
holy shit fuck cock suckers.....this pisses me off to NO end! I hope you get your car back and SOON! I swear, I will go to jail for beating the shit out of someone ever trying to so much as TOUCH one of my cars.

Thread stickied, hope you find it in one piece.

(p.s. sorry for the turrets)

drift freaq
02-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Man thats hitting close to home. Shit this is getting fucked up. 350z here I come. I will keep my eyes out for you car man. Fucking shit sucks.

zilvia_brothers
02-20-2008, 12:01 PM
i'll keep an eye out for it...im in the eagle rock area

hope u get back in one piece

RPS13FREAK
02-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah it's an original Sideways Shitbox car, I bought it off of Matt, but I've just added more suspension, a seat, a motor. Don't get me wrong I'm not calm I'm seriously pissed the F^*K OFF!

My steering wheel was on my car because I was going to move it after my sister left, but I fell asleep before she even left. I had a kill switch on it, but no alarm system.

My car doesn't usually start up right away either. You have to do some tricky shit to get it started.

My car isn't quiet either. It's pretty loud I can hear it idle when I'm in my house. I have a feeling that they either pushed it and hooked it up to a truck to tow it.

I already looked around my area on foot in the rain. I ran through all the Avenues until Figeroua.

I've already talked to the cops and my insurance company. Cops aren't going to do shit if they don't find it, and my insurance company wont do shit because the car was just under liability coverage.

I'm really hating life right now. I've been nothin' but nice to people i've met and this is what I get for it. It's all a bunch of BS!

It's like you put so much work, time, and money into it all. To just get it stolen.

Thanks for your guys help for lookin' out. I seriously appreciate it.

Here's a list of parts to look out for it's already in peices:

RB20DET R32 GTS-T
RB-Performance Aluminum Radiator
RB-Performance Front Mount Intercooler
RB-Performance Intercooler piping
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
Z32 Fuel Filter
Ebay Intake Filter
Custom 3'' Downpipe
Custom 3'' Exhaust System
Gutted Catalytic Converter
Magnaflow TurboXL Dual Tip Muffler

Z32 Front Calipers (painted Project Mu Green)
Stainless Steel Brake Line in the Front

Tein HE Coilovers
Tein Tie Rods w/ spacers
Kazama Rear Upper Control Arms
Kazama Rear Toe Control Arms
Kazama Rear Traction Arms
Kazama Tension Rods
Suspension Tech. Sway Bars w/ Energy Bushings and Endlinks F+R
Metal Subframe Tilt Spacers
Nismo 2-way GT Pro L.S.D.

Sony Xplod Headunit
Sony Xplod Speakers

luisgonz
02-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I got my eye peeled in Los Angeles/Mid City. If I see someone driving it Im ramming it. If thats ok with you. And Im not playing around. Hope those fuckers die.

RPS13FREAK
02-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Ram it if you see it, then call me up and so I can kill the motherfucker!

luisgonz
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Sounds good. Im going out so If I see it, Full throttle.

ALTRNTV
02-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Damn Ace... I saw you build this car from when you first bought it.
Sad to say, but the people who stole it are probably from the 240sx
community. I'll be on the lookout dude.

DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
02-20-2008, 12:56 PM
sorry to hear and hopefully your one of the lucky ones were it was stolen for a joy-ride (happened to 1 member on here). but ill be on the lookout in the rampart area.

Vatche
02-20-2008, 02:21 PM
im carrying a gun with me for now on.

i have a brake lock on my car. and i still feel paranoid leaving it out of my sight.

honestly if i ever see someone stealing i will fuck them up. and alot of people said it. i will do it. ive had my car stolen and its not a nice experience in any way. low life fucks.

Sup3rsak
02-20-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm noticing that more and more are getting stolen. Now I'm not going to put all my eggs in a basket I should invest into a DD first. If I do see a red hatch with CDY244 I'll ram him off the road thats the nice thing about dents all over my car.

s14_legend
02-20-2008, 05:04 PM
damn hella sucks....hearing it happen more and more everyday...mannnn

s14_legend
02-20-2008, 05:05 PM
i seriously know how it feels to have a ride stolen....freakin' had to ride the bus for awhilez

CrimsonRockett
02-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Holy fucking shit.

Dude, this blows...BAD.

I remember seeing your car a LONG time ago when I picked up some tension rods off of you.

I will definitely be on the look out.

This is gonna be easy to spot...

HWYKING
02-20-2008, 06:08 PM
sorry to hear dude, ill keep an eye out here in the SFV.:(

sumoboi7
02-21-2008, 01:56 AM
that hella sucks dude. sorry to hear that. lately in sf where i live my shit has been gettin fucked with as well. luckily noone has broken into it yet. they tried. they used bricks to try n break my windows. they also dented n scratched the side of my car with em too. i take my steering weel out so i think that deterred them.. i just got a clutch lock too. n i got a viper alarm installed so hopefully my car will stay in front of my house. gl finding ur ride.

SDS13COUPE
02-21-2008, 09:55 AM
San Diego on lookout...Hope you get it back the same way.

shmiddy
02-21-2008, 10:10 AM
oh man and i thoght nyc was bad

sorry bro

gripstr
02-21-2008, 11:42 AM
For the love of everything thats good in this world,

Will they ever leave-the-fuck alone peoples stuff?

Saved your number, will definitely keep an eye out for your car.

The distinct sound of the RB should be noticeable.

r6_240sx
02-21-2008, 05:09 PM
Damn that sucks man, will keep a look out for you.

No alarm though? Especially with all these mods? Hate to say it but this was bound to happen. =/

RPS13FREAK
02-21-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah I know it was a idiot move on my part not to put an alarm system on my car and not remove the steering wheel, but nothing is bound to just happen.

I don't drive my car like a maniac or your typical street ricer on the street nor do I drive in a style where I cause attention to myself. I pulled next to many cops in my car on the street or exiting/entering a freeway and never gotten a ticket driving my car.

It just sucks to have it happen at all no matter what car you drive.

All I know is that I'm going to keep on a look out for anything that may turn up.

womenbeshoppin
02-21-2008, 11:57 PM
that sucks man, ill keep a eye out

suprafreak1000
02-22-2008, 12:27 AM
thats really gay, ill keep an eye out in oxnard/camarillo/newbury park lol, mostly all ventura.

an_orange_s2k
02-22-2008, 03:28 PM
dang wtfff.... hope u find the guy

DALAZ_68
02-22-2008, 03:33 PM
holly fuck ur Tanap's friend arent u?!?!

he just told me about this last night

ill keep my eye out for sure man...im fearing for my redhatchi's life daily

RPS13FREAK
02-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I'm Marks friend. No word on it yet from the cops or anyone at all except for Jon hittin' me up tellin' me that he saw a car similiar to mine near UC Fullerton.

I hit up a couple friends that go to UCI and UC Fullteron to keep a look out. I just hope it turns out soon.

All that's going through my head is the fear of it sitting some where stripped of all the parts and just chopped up.

CrimsonRockett
02-22-2008, 11:58 PM
As always, you learn from your mistakes.

I'm wishing you the best of luck getting this back.

I commute to Downtown LA and back on a daily basis.

So, if I happen to spot it driving around or sitting on bricks, which is something I am definitely not hoping for, I'll hit you up immediately.

:(

berz
02-23-2008, 12:10 AM
i live in pomona and my coupe got jacked on time at 7 in the pm fuckin thiefs. i had lojac. i got my eye out in the sgv

DALAZ_68
02-25-2008, 02:29 AM
Yeah, I'm Marks friend. .

werd....ill keep my eyes open :hs:

shit has to stop...

PM me the plate number just in case u havent posted it

tougemII
02-25-2008, 11:07 AM
just keep ur eye out for parts on ebay and craigslist. sucks. 2 of my friends called me and their friends got their s13s jacked 2 days ago

s13_redSILVIA
02-26-2008, 05:46 AM
i hope they DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
i'll keep an eye out for your car.

Duce
03-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Yeah I know it was a idiot move on my part not to put an alarm system on my car and not remove the steering wheel, but nothing is bound to just happen.

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR! These idiots on Zilvia post up these "Spotted in LA" posts about your car and criminals found it.

I know where it is and who did it, but I am not a RAT. But for sure, it is one of the Zilvia members.

MikeisNissan
03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Man I had a feeling all the car thefts had to be inside jobs. Fucking terrible, what a disgrace.

downshift_sideways
03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
^oh Shit Son.

You Gotta Put The Word Out Man.

ALTRNTV
03-09-2008, 01:43 PM
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR! These idiots on Zilvia post up these "Spotted in LA" posts about your car and criminals found it.

I know where it is and who did it, but I am not a RAT. But for sure, it is one of the Zilvia members.
So you know where it is and what happened, but you don't want to let the owner know?
All because you don't want to be a snitch/rat?

Ace, let's get your car back.

ESmorz
03-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Duce is a shit face if he does know, and doesn't tell.

slider2828
03-09-2008, 01:47 PM
MAN! That is BS!! Inside zilvia jobs? Man, that is why I do all my work by myself or at a friend's shop that I have known for 10 years. I mean I don't even go to meets because I am just worried I get spotted and followed.... Taking no chances on my baby... But hope you beat the crap outta the peron who took your baby.

That is why I am getting a lojack and a Desert Eagle or a shotgun.... Steal PFFT, hope you got the balls....

ALTRNTV
03-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Duce, do the right thing and let the owner know.

MikeisNissan
03-09-2008, 01:49 PM
MAN! That is BS!! Inside zilvia jobs? Man, that is why I do all my work by myself or at a friend's shop that I have known for 10 years. I mean I don't even go to meets because I am just worried I get spotted and followed.... Taking no chances on my baby...

MAN SAME HERE. CAR IS ALWAYS GARAGED.

MikeisNissan
03-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah. Seriously. It's messed up if you just keep it to yourself. You will be doing some good if you tell him, rather than having the owner clueless and beat. You don't even have to shout it out just pm him or contact him. What you should have done is not post anything about you knowing where it is and just straight up contacted the guy ..

ALTRNTV
03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Exactly my thoughts. ^

If you don't let Ace know, bad karma might come back
and hit you, if you know what I mean...

I do agree with him though, that the "spotted threads" should
stop.

Vision Garage
03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Duce why would you even make a post about you knowing hte location and shit if you are not going to tell. Swallow your tongue. I hope someone steals your car and posts about knowing so you know how they feel. And im sorry if you konw the thieves because they need to die a slow painful death. Fukk theives.

slw240sx
03-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Just remember what you just posted can and probably will put you into the investigation on his car. and you just made your self part of the crime if you really know the location. complicity to a crime is the same as doing it yourself.

i grew up in the hood, ive delt with people on the street since i was little, been in my share of hard places, but this is one of the times where you tell the owner of the car and then let him deal with the authorities.

downshift_sideways
03-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Duce....Shit like this is the reason why I went back in jail.

Someone in your situation didn't do the right thing, and I went overboard, and had to handle some shit.

Your best bet is to let the owner know, He has every right to know where his car is at.

Let's not focus all our attention on you, because I CAN find you...

This is not a threat.

but as mentioned above you have already made your self an affiliate of the theft.

CrimsonRockett
03-09-2008, 03:19 PM
This is some bullshit.

Someone else knew who stole my friends car, but didn't want to say who and where it's at.

Fucking hate people like that...

DALAZ_68
03-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Im one of DUCE's friends....and
and now DUCE...im loosing a lil respect for u for not telling someone where there car is....its a simple things of putting urself in there shoes bro...is this how u would act if someone jacked my car too DUCE ?!...or RIch's or JImmy's or anyone else we know kick it with bro?!...

WTF happened to Zilvia trucha homie... :-/...dont dissapoint me DUCE...

longdy
03-09-2008, 05:15 PM
wow this is crazy amount of drama here!!!... a Duce your a fucken idiot for being such a horrible friend to any one... knowing who stole the car but not telling??!?!?!...

what is this elementary school all over again???

what is it called "tattle telling"??

whats wrong with you dude, what if someone stole your ride and one of your friends knew where your car was wouldnt you want to know?

And plus what kind of pride do you think you'll get from not telling the owner the car where his ride is???

YOUR DUMB fool... be a man that has lots of respect and self esteem and PM the owner of the car and tell him where it is!!!!!!

(O YEA..... I will positive rep you ^_^ if you do!!)

carbonx240
03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
mmmm.the only think i could say is that there should be a economic support for people that get their car stolen.that should depend on mod.obviously we would't pay the whole thing .just enought to get some mods and a stock 240. i think we are enought t0 cooperate.i dont mind to do that.also all this must be prove and hape many proves,police report.whitnesses etc .even a contract in case the person lied she/he would have to pay everything back or donate the car to the forum.in that way that money could be use for another similar situation.in case the car stolen person lied. the consequences would be "-neg" 100%.i might or no work, but its a try..like i said this can be really deep.
i would cooperate.:love:

Duce
03-09-2008, 09:44 PM
This is some bullshit.

Someone else knew who stole my friends car, but didn't want to say who and where it's at.

Fucking hate people like that...

That's too bad dude, I guess people should NOT Advertize others people's cars online.

That was my whole point. DUCE doesn't know anything about your 240. He is just making a point about stopping the "Spotted in LA" Thread.

And like Sheeps you all believed and was scammed.

Steve, THE DUCE would never do such a thing~COME ON!

CrimsonRockett
03-09-2008, 10:14 PM
That's too bad dude, I guess people should NOT Advertize others people's cars online.

That was my whole point. DUCE doesn't know anything about your 240. He is just making a point about stopping the "Spotted in LA" Thread.

And like Sheeps you all believed and was scammed.

Steve, THE DUCE would never do such a thing~COME ON!

Because you know so much about my friends car, right?

That car was NEVER "advertised" here on Zilvia.

Never spotted, never posted pictures, nothing.

We sure were scammed.

I wouldn't be surprised if people starting blaming you if their cars started coming up stolen.

Since we were "scammed", that makes you a scammer.

A worthless, piece of shit scammer.

1shot1kill
03-09-2008, 11:25 PM
damns, sorry for your lost bro. hope u find it in one peice.. and ya duce man up and tell the guy where the fuck it is you pussy.

off topic but does this happen often? i was thinking getting into 240s but by the looks of it.. its as bad as hondas...

ALTRNTV
03-10-2008, 02:03 AM
I will find you. Also, not a threat.

!Zar!
03-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Yeah... A car stolen and they claimed they got the information off of zilvia.

Being as how he admitted that he stole and knows who stole it, isn't that a crime in and of it's self?; aiding and abetting in crime.

Mmm. Copy pasta and call the cops~ Or report it to their local isp. I'm sure they wouldn't want poeple using their internet for conducting and contracting illegal opperations.

RUTH'LESSDET
03-10-2008, 03:38 AM
man this is crazy

xkamikazestormx
03-10-2008, 04:32 AM
so has anyone called the cops?

im down to call if noone hasnt

Duce
03-10-2008, 08:28 AM
oops double post.

Duce
03-10-2008, 08:35 AM
LOL! You guys crack me up a bit. Anyway, I do not know what happened to your car. I was using this Thread as an example to take down the "Spotted in OC/LA" thread. If you go read that other thread, you will understand, I wanted to spice things up a little because it's late and I can't sleep. I really want the advertisement of other people's vehicles to stop. And thus shit like this will never happen. Just go read my comments on Spotted in OC/LA and you'll understand my intentions.

If I knew who stole it and if I were to see it, I'd definitely call you up.
Sorry for the mean joke/reference. I put 100-200 hours on my S13 and dude, and I've been jacked and it's an awful-shitty feeling.

I was raised well, I am educated, I am not poor, and I am Asian. I have too much pride to do that dirty work. When I sell a car, I give the buyer the opportunity to call me after the sale and if there's anything I can do to help or any questions I can answer I will.

DUCE is Driven Under Creative Engineering, he will not risk 4 years to get his Bachelors of Science for a $1 milliondollar car yet alone a $10,000 dollar car.

Good luck to you. May God kill that bastard.

Phlip
03-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Duce, you've created a lot of enemies in a short amount of time... There is no taking the high road, calling yourself "educated" and all that other crap when you've clearly shown yourself to be less than such in public forum here. You've achieved a spot on my short list after the crap in this thread alone. Anyone who behaves as you have here was NOT "raised well," as you seem to think you were, but we're not getting into that.
And who the hell talks about themselves in the 3rd person?

ALTRNTV
03-10-2008, 12:21 PM

You call that a joke you "educated and well raised" fool?
So just because your dumb ass couldn't sleep and is probably bored, you
decided to fuck around like this? Also, what the hell does you being raised well
and being Asian gave to do with anything? :jerkit:

Glad you took that picture of your car off, it would be sad
to see it get stolen...

downshift_sideways
03-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Duce you're a pussy ass uneducated piece of fucking shit.

Next time don't even open your fucking mouth and say such a thing on this forum again.

When I find your rep icon. I'm fucking you up for life.

*To the OP* Hope you find your car man.

DALAZ_68
03-10-2008, 03:10 PM
to OP

any updates on ur situation?

GabeS14
03-10-2008, 04:17 PM

damn it..:mad:
he started at 6green, i took him to 3, then he was in the REd still talking shit/..i added a red square..
this fool needs to go..YESTERDAY!
starting shiet in every thread he jumps in on,
he went to the MMA thread and started talking about how he hacks people up with a machette in his home land ...
then here, and on the spotted thread, and on the help threads....
guuys, report his posts, and RED him to hell!
hopefully the admins step in and kick his ass otu and completely ban his IP adress

Ace Callaway
03-10-2008, 06:58 PM
how come I am not allowed to NEG REP him even more..damn it..:mad:
he started at 6green, i took him to 3, then he was in the REd still talking shit/..i added a red square..and now i cant anymore????
this fool needs to go..YESTERDAY!
starting shiet in every thread he jumps in on,
he went to the MMA thread and started talking about how he hacks people up with a machette in his home land ...
then here, and on the spotted thread, and on the help threads....
guuys, report his posts, and RED him to hell!
hopefully the admins step in and kick his ass otu and completely ban his IP adress

Yes, please!! It's not so much of his shit talking that bug me more than his third person talking and lame ass cocky-ness, claiming he made a name for himself on NICO. And of course threatening Violent Running and our cars. Not cool one bit. Mods, you should definitely BAN this guy. People like this shouldn't be welcomed in our community of friends.

kornaz
03-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I know Duce in person, he's a cool guy, but he DID stupid shit in this thread. He no more good in my book. If you want to stop a thread - do it smart. Intelligent way. Not fucking around. Being idiot. He is known to do stupid shit on forums, and mess around with people. But this is serious shit and not to be messed around with. I had my shit stolen 2 years ago, and if I would've found the fuckers, my old baseball bat would've been in pieces after it met the thieves' faces.

OP - I hope you find it, and karma will get them fuckers who took your baby away.

ALTRNTV
03-10-2008, 11:06 PM
He and his myriad of user names have been banned.

kornaz
03-11-2008, 12:32 AM
He and his myriad of user names have been banned.

Good. May this be a lesson.

GabeS14
03-11-2008, 01:39 AM
PEace and calm in the Zilvia land again!
Ill be on the lookout in downtown LA

downshift_sideways
03-11-2008, 03:36 PM
So...easily I found out everything about DUCE.

name.age.addy.cell number.

Lucky I'm up here in NorcaL buddy, and so lucky it wasn't one of my boy's cars.

I don't fuck around.

With that being said. I'm leaving this thread.

PM me if any of you members have any "questions" about this cat ;)

luisgonz
03-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Any words on the car being found.Keep us updated. Still looking.

RPS13FREAK
03-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Duce...you do know where the hell my car is why don't you just tell me damnit! It's seroiusly stupid that you even said you know who did it and where it's at. Who seriously talks in third person?

Someone, not on the board, told me that he saw it around the 15 going towards victorville. I've told a couple of my friends that live in victorville to scope it out but I haven't heard of anything yet.

I haven't heard anything from the cops yet. I've called them askin' if they've found it yet, but they just keep sayin', "When we find it we'll call you."

And about all this shit about puttin' my car on the Spotted In SoCal Thread- I have no control over people posting about where they've seen my car, but I've never posted my car on there nor have I posted pictures of my car in front of my house. Even the pics that I've posted up in this thread don't show my street or address. I haven't gave out my location to anyone on the board. The only ones that know where I live are my friends and relatives.

Thanks to all Zilvians for the help! I'm seriously still searchin' for my car all day and all night. My baby is out there and i'll find her.

spirit
03-13-2008, 10:14 AM
MAN! That is BS!! Inside zilvia jobs? Man, that is why I do all my work by myself or at a friend's shop that I have known for 10 years. I mean I don't even go to meets because I am just worried I get spotted and followed.... Taking no chances on my baby... But hope you beat the crap outta the peron who took your baby.

That is why I am getting a lojack and a Desert Eagle or a shotgun.... Steal PFFT, hope you got the balls....

I was followed once by a van.... decided I would do a buck twenty five on the freeway to get away. Kinda glad stock cars have speed limiters. I never let people follow me, I have enough problems with the local thieves.

Tho really people, GET AN ALARM! I got the cheapest ($120 installed) two way alarm available and it has saved my car (at least once for sure, door was open when I got to it, but nothing stolen).

GabeS14
03-13-2008, 01:53 PM
I was followed once by a van.... decided I would do a buck twenty five on the freeway to get away. Kinda glad stock cars have speed limiters. I never let people follow me, I have enough problems with the local thieves).

lol.. maybe the Van thought he was Racing you ..:loco: and you thought he wanted to rob you..:loco:

GabeS14
03-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Duce...you do know where the hell my car is why don't you just tell me damnit! It's seroiusly stupid that you even said you know who did it and where it's at. Who seriously talks in third person?

baby is out there and i'll find her.

He was banned, someone above said that they got all of Duce's info, so pm him, it was about 4 posts before me...

drift freaq
03-13-2008, 08:35 PM

Someone, not on the board, told me that he saw it around the 15 going towards victorville. I've told a couple of my friends that live in victorville to scope it out but I haven't heard of anything yet.

I haven't heard anything from the cops yet. I've called them askin' if they've found it yet, but they just keep sayin', "When we find it we'll call you."

And about all this shit about puttin' my car on the Spotted In SoCal Thread- I have no control over people posting about where they've seen my car, but I've never posted my car on there nor have I posted pictures of my car in front of my house. Even the pics that I've posted up in this thread don't show my street or address. I haven't gave out my location to anyone on the board. The only ones that know where I live are my friends and relatives.

Thanks to all Zilvians for the help! I'm seriously still searchin' for my car all day and all night. My baby is out there and i'll find her.

Duce was talking out his ass. He does not know where your car is. He was saying that because he was trying to get the spotted in LA/OC thread closed. I I think he thought its what led to his car getting stolen awhile back. He was publicly griping about that in that thread.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
03-13-2008, 08:42 PM
fuck duce and i ope you find your car. used to live off ave 43 and i hated my car being left outside!

RPS13FREAK
03-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Duce was talking out his ass. He does not know where your car is. He was saying that because he was trying to get the spotted in LA/OC thread closed. I I think he thought its what led to his car getting stolen awhile back. He was publicly griping about that in that thread.

I know what he was trying to do, but he doesn't need to say that he knows where my car is and who stole it just because he wanted to spice things up. I'm already mad that my car got stolen and when someone says something like that I'm going to take it up with them. If he gets fucked up it's going to be his fault for acting like a fuckin' idiot.

kornaz
03-21-2008, 02:39 AM
I know what he was trying to do, but he doesn't need to say that he knows where my car is and who stole it just because he wanted to spice things up. I'm already mad that my car got stolen and when someone says something like that I'm going to take it up with them. If he gets fucked up it's going to be his fault for acting like a fuckin' idiot.

Right on Bro. I know how you feel. This is NOT a thing to mess around with.

fuck duce and i ope you find your car. used to live off ave 43 and i hated my car being left outside!

Duce is a good guy. He just messed up in this thread. Dude, 43rd? I live like on the 26th. GHETTO!

driftage240
03-26-2008, 09:29 AM
My friends car was found last night in the city of victorville,try callin around or informing peoples.. if u know anyone out there good luck,We all need it...

S14DriftR
04-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Damn ace, I just heard about this. I really hope you get it back. I told everyone to keep an eye out for my old car, probably too late now but I wish you the best of luck. I was really sad to hear the news.

luisgonz
04-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Any word about this car.

markyboi
04-11-2008, 08:33 AM
^^^^its been found

My friends car was found last night in the city of victorville,try callin around or informing peoples.. if u know anyone out there good luck,We all need it...

s14_legend
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
good that its been found

an_orange_s2k
04-11-2008, 04:44 PM
yea no hopefully you can catch the SOB that took it

s14_legend
04-12-2008, 06:43 PM
yea...hopefully he gets caught...but carma will bite his ass so way or form

RPS13FREAK
04-22-2008, 09:58 AM
WTF! It hasn't been found. My car is in the police archive supposedly. I had to fill out a paper putting my car into the stolen vehicle archive. That was almost a month ago.

s14_legend
04-23-2008, 09:23 AM
damn i thought it was found....attn: CAR HAS NOT BEEN FOUND

Boost_me
06-23-2008, 08:22 AM
This is bullshit....How can someone steal a car and it not be found after a month or however long its been......Sounds like it was stripped and sold off or somthing.....I really hope you find it dude, shit sucks major ass. And when you do find it, get the cops to finger print it so you can find out who it was and go and give them payment for they're dutys.....I'd say I'll keep my eyes on the lookout for you but 8000Klm/miles whatever is a bit too far for me too look. But on the off chance it's been shipped to Australia and I see it I'll let you know.....

1ZlowZ
07-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Any info on the car? I live in Apple Valley which is right next to Victorville, I haven't seen that car once... Everytime I go out I do keep a lookout though. Good luck.

808_s13
07-31-2008, 01:31 AM
whats the news on this car?
honestly, im new to this forum but
its freakin awsome how everybody
has each others backk and stuff.
keep that shit up.

-makua[ace]

drftthatshit
08-27-2008, 04:52 PM
^^^were zilvians and we stick together thats how we role

skunk SR
11-25-2008, 11:46 PM
im in the LA are.. ill keep a look out! ... scumm baggsss

FaLKoN240
11-26-2008, 07:52 AM
im in the LA are.. ill keep a look out! ... scumm baggsss

Dude, its been FOUND.

Stop bumping old ass threads.

Om1kron
11-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Dude, its been FOUND.

Stop bumping old ass threads.

Unless you're a mod shut up... secondly you could've reported this thread to be closed like I am.

ALTRNTV
11-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Actually, it hasn't been found yet. The OP is my friend and his car
is nowhere to be found. :mad:

jdm_s13driftking
12-10-2008, 03:47 PM
dude i know how u feel my car was stolen in march and have'nt had a ny news about it..........i lived in boyle heights when it was stolen!!!!!!! have u heard of (G SPOT) their problably the thiefs its this honda shop!!!in lincoln heights!!!!

Dirt Nasty
12-10-2008, 07:51 PM
gspot / rhd designs HAH

love to come up on cars.

FaLKoN240
12-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Unless you're a mod shut up... secondly you could've reported this thread to be closed like I am.

Pot meet kettle.

Om1kron
12-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Pot meet kettle.

tea and crackers... :fruit: