PDA

View Full Version : installed nismo 555 today

nicku
02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
hey guys....
i just installed my nismo 555cc injectors today. I have redtop with s15bb stock boost, stock maf. I have already ordered boost controller. and im still looking for adapter for z32 maf to the stock intake tube. the car is running PIG RICH NOW. i have safc. and I roughly turned down the injectors a little bit. So right now basically when I am cruising, its running like 13. and 13-low 14 at idle. Should I leave it like that until the boost controller comes? or should I keep adjusting it until its running with ideal afr?

180sxLove
02-13-2008, 05:16 AM
how about you get a real tune?

DanDriftS13
02-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Isn't 13-14 actually leaner than you want to be. Correct me if I'm wrong but 11.5-12 is ideal and the lower the number the richer the car is running and vice versa. BTW are those numbers off of a wideband?

unicoladron
02-13-2008, 03:33 PM
What's your fuel pressure? when you're dropping in bigger injectors and dicking around with your A/F ratios you should have a wideband o2 and a fuel pressure gague, AND an adjustable fpr.

or at least take it to a shop so they can get it running somewhat correctly.

and why the eff are you "looking" for an adaptor for the z32 maf. 1, they're all over the internet, and 2, it's just a coupler that reduces in diameter. i'm not sure about the exact measurements, but uhhh, break out the tape measure and go to your local performance shop.