PDA

View Full Version : Need Quick Help with Turbo Timer.

thestreetzking
01-27-2008, 09:33 AM
I searched on the site and only came across answers for an S14.. I need either an ignition diagram for a S13 or i need someone to please tell me what color wires are what behind the steering wheel. I have the Greddy Full Auto Timer, (profec looking) and the harness was cut so it needs to be hardwired. I looked everywhere someone please help. thanks.

g6civcx
01-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Try looking for an FSM.

unicoladron
01-27-2008, 12:31 PM
which brand timer are you using? you can easily find a plug and play turbo timer harness. frsport.com has one, i think phase2motortrends sells one, i think it's the circuit sports one. don't do a hack job, use the harness for a nice clean installation.

but really, find out which brand it is, go to the manufacturers website, or you can use like the one on apexi's website for their timer, it's all the same sheet. but yeah, just look for an ecu pinout diagram. this shit is all over the internet.

g6civcx
01-27-2008, 12:51 PM
This is for an S13: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=1702882&postcount=30

thestreetzking
01-27-2008, 01:34 PM
well i said it was the greddy full auto timer, i dont wanna order a harness cause it cost as much for the harness as it does shipping and i have people who can hardwire it so why not? and i dont wanna wait anymore. also i looked on the geddy website and it jus shows what wires are what on the timers side not ignition, FSM does not show this either. However i think that helped G6civcx