PDA

View Full Version : opinions on what i should do to my s-13

drfturkey
01-14-2008, 12:58 AM
I just wanted to ask you guys for some help on what type of bolt ons i could do to my 1993 S-13 ka24de that would help me in hp...any sugestions??????

KA-T_240
01-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Turbo

/thread.

Most of the basic NA bolt ons well not get you that much power. I/H/E and a good tune up well do the most for ya. I also noticed a decent "boost" of power when I put the walbro in my car when it was NA.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
01-14-2008, 01:06 AM
delete this fucken thread. read around the board and see what other have done and what results they get.

racepar1
01-14-2008, 01:08 AM
Prepare to get flamed man, this topic is almost certainly not thread-worthy. Anyways just stick to the basics untill you are ready to build a motor. Intake, header, exhaust, underdrive crank pulley, light weight flywheel, one-piece driveshaft, and of course a really good tune-up (no bosch plugs or cheapie cap&rotor/wires). Once you get your bolt-ons handled I would go with a jim wolf tech ECU and swap the intake manifold (not the plentum) for an s-14 KA one as they do not have the dumb ass butterflies. Another budget upgrade would be using an exhaust cam from an s-13 kade as your intake cam (it has more aggressive lobes). Bottom line is that there is a ton of upgrades, you really need to SEARCH! And not just on zilvia either.

fliprayzin240sx
01-14-2008, 01:11 AM
Rocket fuel should help you gain some HP...

But seriously, do a damn search, this kinda questions the kind of shiet thats been asked since this forum started...

As far as what parts to get, what the hell can you afford??? We cant tell you to get a turbo kit if you cant even afford to put in a full tank of gas...

PS: Go read under the NA KA FAQS!!!