PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Silvia Bumper & Passenger Fender

DreamN
01-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Unfortunately someone at my apartment complex backed into my car while it had been parked for weeks while I installed some parts on it. Found out last night at the local car meet as I saw the car in better light and noticed the passenger side of my front bumper was cracked. Crack around the bumper signal light and was slightly pushed in as well. Headlight had been pushed in about 1/2 in. and my fender is now bulging out. :wtc:

It pretty much was a downer for me the rest of the night to notice that mys13 front end wasn't perfect anymore. The gay thing was RnD Factory said they would trade me straight up for a K's bumper as soon as they had a shipment of front ends in. Now I highly doubt they would with my damaged one. At least the fender is fixable. Just have to straight it out I guess.

Pretty much just wanting a black Q's or K's bumper and possibly a black US passenger side fender.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Post or pm me what you have and a price. Thanks!

MURPHY
01-10-2008, 12:15 PM
i got it. lemme know boo