PDA

View Full Version : are Godspeed sway bars good?

sausage180
12-29-2007, 11:42 PM
are Godspeed sway bars as good as Suspension TechniqueSway bars? i'm not a name brand whore, but i just want something that's good quality...any opinions?

zavala
12-29-2007, 11:46 PM
just do a little search. you can find pics,installs,and all the info you need about them. i have a set on a S13, they're not name brand and it does some what show. but they're beefy and worked awesome for me so far. it's just a bar really. ST is def better quality that godspeed though

racepar1
12-29-2007, 11:47 PM
LOL! Of course they are not as good, but for the price they are definitely useable. The only problem with the godspeed bars that I have had so far is that they do not come with urethane sway bar to frame bushings.

sa3reghatch
12-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Great value for the money. I have a set on my S13, and they are definately beefy. They are non adjustable though. Godspeed is actually one of the better Ebay brands out there. I have their sway bars and FMIC.
I would avoid anything from them which includes moving parts though, just my 2 cents.

norcal_black240
12-30-2007, 12:03 AM
I beleive in the saying " You get what you pay for "

Sure some people might have good luck but its not on the same quality level as suspension techniques or whiteline sway bars.

Antihero983
12-30-2007, 12:23 AM
plain and simple, suspension technique FTW. i have them on my s13 and would never put anything else on.

DreamN
12-30-2007, 12:40 AM
I have them on my car, but haven't truly tested them out or anything on the track so can't give you a proper review. They're far from being the best I know this. I got them dirt cheap with some TCSportline strut bars so I can't complain. Though I do plan on upgrading to Suspension Techniques if I feel they're not worth keeping.