PDA

View Full Version : Trade or whatever...

98s14inaz
12-13-2007, 07:29 AM
After driving my latest s14 a few times it is painfully obvious that I need better wheels, tires, and brakes long before I need fancy suspension, 4 lug teardrops are teh gay.

After much indecision I want to offer up my fully rebuilt Apexi N1 99spec coilovers (I have an Apex-i invoice detailing what was replaced, way more than standard rebuild...basically brand new coilovers now) as a trade for the following items which should be about the value of the coils, I may put in some cash if necessary. I haven't installed these yet so you'd be popping the cherry.

-Wheels...5lug r32/r33 with decent tires hopefully (anything you got 17" or less, 8" or wider, tires 235 or wider, must clear z brakes with out spacer... lmk)
-front/rear 5 lug hub conversion with lug nuts
-front/rear oem s14 non-abs 5 lug rotors
-front z32 brakes w/ rotors, pads, and hardware (I'd throw in some cash if the trade included these)
-stainless z32 conversion brake lines (I'd throw in some cash if the trade included these)

I'm pretty open to anything as long as it isn't some gay offset tuner wheels. Most of you that know me know what I like and I don't like rice. pm me or txt/call me if you have my number.

I am in Arizona and would prefer to work with someone locally so we both can look over the merchandise and trade in person. Thanks.