PDA

View Full Version : I searched...

boogerlovers
12-03-2007, 02:15 PM
alright guys i searched and searched and i cant find a s13 sr20det fsm...i really need torque specs, and i have searched for all torque specs as well i cant find them all. I need them all because my sr spun a bearing and i had to tear it down, now im in the process of building it back up and i need all the torque specs, this is my first time rebuilding an SR so please help me out....

downshift_sideways
12-03-2007, 02:20 PM
alright guys i searched and searched and i cant find a s13 sr20det fsm...i really need torque specs, and i have searched for all torque specs as well i cant find them all. I need them all because my sr spun a bearing and i had to tear it down, now im in the process of building it back up and i need all the torque specs, this is my first time rebuilding an SR so please help me out....
I dont think you searched hard enough.

Heres a little help:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=165576

SHIFT_*grind*
12-03-2007, 02:38 PM
When the thread title is "I searched," you know something's wrong. ;)

jskateborders
12-03-2007, 03:01 PM
you will never find it... in English