PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

noob240805
11-30-2007, 11:38 PM
i drive a 92 hatch back and Im having problems with idling. i have taken it to my mechanic and he dosen't know what wrong with it. it seems to want to drop on its face but it doesn't it gets right to when it should the it come right back up. car seems to be running ruff. I need help please i have put a new distributor cap and rotor and also my clutch paddle its real soft it doesn't pop right back like it use to. changed clutch master cylinder and bleed it all and its still soft. someone please help thanks:2f2f:

DALAZ_68
12-01-2007, 12:35 AM
did u change ur slave cylinder? cuz technically ur suppose to change both

rlpinoy
12-01-2007, 12:37 AM
its most likely your timing and your clutch slave. And yes your supposed to change both at the same time. If that not it then might need to change your pressure plate but if you do that might as well change your whole clutch since your gonna be paying for your tranny to get dropped.

Lurpin
12-01-2007, 12:38 AM
When it's idling it randomly feels like it's gonna stall, but then doesn't stall? My car was doing that for a while, and when ever it did i would just give it some gas when it wasn't in gear and that would fix it.

racepar1
12-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Is it SR or KA? If it is KA then it is probably your IACV. That is a common problem on KA's. I have seen a fix where you add a ground wire on the IACV harness and it is supposed to stabilize the idle, check Sport Compact Car Magazine's website I saw it in a 240 buyer guide they had a few months ago.

noob240805
12-01-2007, 08:36 PM
ya i have blead the slave also. i have the K.A when im driving it drives ruff and it shifts ruff. i dont stuck.