PDA

View Full Version : Sard FPR Install troubles

SILVIA_KIDs14.5
11-08-2007, 09:48 AM
hey anyone have any help or do this be for im not sure were to start and how to do it so here it goes this is what i have
1.Sard FPR
2. fitting adaptor
3. ss fuel lines

i searched but couldn't really find what i was looking for could anyone give me a hand
oh yeah its on a 95 sr20det s14 blacktop

koukimonster139
11-08-2007, 09:51 AM
uhh you install the adaptor where the stock FPR is

place sard fpr somewhere

hook up fuel lines and vac. line

next time you ask something, it helps to state the problem in a clear sentence, not a jumbled up random set of incomplete words.

shmiddy
11-08-2007, 10:02 AM
its pretty easy... just do what ^^ said

nsn240
11-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Why do you have an aftermarket fpr if you dont even no how to use it?
Look at what you just posted..

That ADAPTER ADAPTS, go figure, the fuel rail into a AN (or other) fitting. the FITTINGS AND LINES run to the SARD FPR. Hook up the vaccuum line.

There's 8million threads on this.

MadScientist
11-08-2007, 05:43 PM
The Top fitting is for Vacuum and adjust the Pressure.
Bottom Hole is Fuel Feed IN and fits a 6AN or #8 Nipple ... (#8 is for stock hose type, 6AN is for a full SS Swap.
Right Hole is Fuel Feed OUT and fits a 6AN or #8 Nipple ... (#8 is for stock hose type, 6AN is for a full SS Swap.) this hose will connect to the Adapter you now have connected to the Fuel Rail!!
Left Hole is an Option Outlet for a Gauge!

Peace
Drew

SILVIA_KIDs14.5
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Why do you have an aftermarket fpr if you dont even no how to use it?
Look at what you just posted..

That ADAPTER ADAPTS, go figure, the fuel rail into a AN (or other) fitting. the FITTINGS AND LINES run to the SARD FPR. Hook up the vaccuum line.

There's 8million threads on this.
well there buddy can you read freakin japanese ik i sure cant anyways i was jus asking before i go diving into something that i'm not to clear on
and sorry that the problem wasn't as clear as it should have been still trying to get used to using for format my bad.