PDA

View Full Version : cut the brown wire?

swang
11-04-2007, 04:12 PM
well if anyone reads this again umm so it works n all but one eye is retarded like this o.O. so... ones lower than the other and now im likle holy moly ive got a drugged out pig. well i did a little searching on zilvia and i read up on it.

so ive heard...
1. the motors are bad R and R.
2. check for amperage and corrosion.
3. screw the sleepy eyes.

so im leaning towards the motors being bad, if anyone has had this same problem did you just replace the motors? cuz i dont know how to adjust it..and suggestions other than the above? if replacing the motors is what i need to do i dont mind. i gotta change my radiator tomorrow and rotors..
:boink:

LongGrain
11-04-2007, 04:14 PM
ok
you turn on your headlights, they should come up and turn on
then you press the headlight button, nothing will happen
turn your headlights off all the way, voila! they are still up, but the lights are off
now double click the button like a mouse and they should go down and stop at your desired level

240love
11-04-2007, 04:15 PM
press the button twice

*edit dam you beat me ^^

WERDdabuilder
11-04-2007, 04:21 PM
i did this a while back. after i cut the brown wire, headlights didnt pop up even after i turned on the headlight. only way i got them up was to hit the hi-beam. after that. you can do the whole clicky thing when they are off to make them go down to your desired leve.

swang
11-04-2007, 04:24 PM
awesome thanks guys worked like a charm k now if only i knew how to delete this thread...lol

swang
11-05-2007, 12:36 AM
well if anyone reads this again umm so it works n all but one eye is retarded like this o.O. so... ones lower than the other and now im likle holy moly ive got a drugged out pig. well i did a little searching on zilvia and i read up on it.

so ive heard...
1. the motors are bad R and R.
2. check for amperage and corrosion.
3. screw the sleepy eyes.

so im leaning towards the motors being bad, if anyone has had this same problem did you just replace the motors? cuz i dont know how to adjust it..and suggestions other than the above? if replacing the motors is what i need to do i dont mind. i gotta change my radiator tomorrow and rotors..
:boink:

!Zar!
11-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Maybe it's a sign not to do it.

supermariokartdrift
02-13-2008, 08:01 PM
there is a video on you tube for a easy mod. you dont have to cut the brown wire. it by passes the fuse under the hood.

ms!3
02-13-2008, 08:06 PM
cutting the brown wire fucks up your light motors. The brown wire acts as a ground.

burnsauto
02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
3. screw the sleepy eyes. its dumb anyways.

eastcoastS14
02-13-2008, 08:20 PM
old ass thread from november