PDA

View Full Version : WTB or TRADE for sc300 with 5spd

tougemaster
10-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Looking for a Clean SC 300 for DD if you got one for sale let me know... i have 92 hatch up for trade

let me know about yours :

Must be 5spd clean title low miles.
No mods are better!!!
more picture please, and vin number.

ALSO IM IN SOCAL!!!!

i got a 92 LE burgendy 240sx hatch everthing had been done new Stance GR + Pro installed less than 30 miles, also Peak outter with Tein inner also been installed less than 30 miles. Stock KA no leak change new power steering holes, R32 rear sub frame, Corebu racing seats NRG quike release. JDM modenna 17 with good offset (not ganster tho). Paint are still good just the rear bumper are faded. clean title pink on hand. with just hit 170XXX. No crack dash with after market cd player and 6 speaker 4 in front 2 in back seats. there are more... just cant think now... let me know if you interesting in 240sx. added, Nisomo 2 ways LSD. Megan exhust with look like stock but sound pretty good.

I know its not a SR20 but the KA keep you out the trouble with cops... thinking to KA-T later on but really want a SC300 rite now. also would you willing to part out the Ray's? and go little lower on price? i got a 20 Volk in shop just for sc300 or supra.

uthemofo
06-25-2008, 12:29 AM
wanna sell the stance? =)