PDA

View Full Version : Need new Bumper and spoiler

hookedup240
09-17-2002, 11:51 AM
Ok guys i am looking to get a new front bumper, i just want the stock one, anyone know a cheap web site for this, i understand that i will have to get it painted.

And also i am looking to get a new spoiler the stock s13 one not aftermarket, but i want to get it in fiberglass(if they anyone makes it in fiberglass) because the one i have is that crappy foam one that cracks with the paint.  I was hoping to get them together if possible. Again if anyone knows any good sites i can get these 2 things from i would greatly appreciate it.

btw i have a 91 fastback

thanks in advanced

Olay180
09-17-2002, 03:19 PM
I dont think the stock spoiler for the fastbacks came in anything else but foam. I have a used front bumper and rear spoiler though, both in crappy condition, if you're interested.....

misnomer
09-17-2002, 03:49 PM
That's correct, fastback spoilers were foam only. The coupes and ragtops had fiberglass or polymer spoilers, you're best off finding an aftermarket one. I'd be interested to see the fit of the s14 spoiler on an s13, I dunno if it would clear the deck lid. . .

hookedup240
09-17-2002, 03:54 PM
Yea i figured they didn't make them in fiberglass, but i was wondering if anyone knew any companies that made a fiberglass one that looked like the stock one, i really don't want to get an aftermarket one because i don't want to worry about the holes and bolting it up

hookedup240
09-18-2002, 12:35 PM
Anyone know