PDA

View Full Version : using the lower rb25 harness for swap in S13

DynastyJAM
10-18-2007, 11:30 PM
hey guys,

I know most people are going to tell me to just use the lower KA harness, but i dont have the speed sensor for the KA, so unless somebody can give me info on how to wire the KA harness straight to the RB speed sensor, I am just going to use the RB harness. Anyways, i need to know the wiring for all the plugs im goin to splice off the KA onto the RB to attach to the chassis harness. Anybody have any information on this?

DynastyJAM
10-18-2007, 11:52 PM
actually.....now that i think about it, forget the last thing i said, ill use the KA harness. But whats the wiring for the RB speedo sensor to the KA harness???

fairladysx_s13
02-03-2008, 01:32 AM
no one likes u

DJButton
02-03-2008, 01:43 AM
No one likes you either, grow up. :bigok: I used an SR speed sensor with my RB swap, just spliced it into the KA lower harness I don't think the RB will work with the KA wiring, IIRC the KA/SR have a wire signal and the RB has like an insulated cable, so I decided not to mess with it. Someone back me up on that though, I'm freakin tired and need to sleep. GL with it.

fairladysx_s13
02-03-2008, 01:48 AM
hey bro this kid is my best friend. Im playing with him. we already spliced the wires for the fuse box on the ka harness. I totally forgot this shit bumps for some reason. Its pretty late to remember. This post iis old sorry guys. Ha jeff now people are ganna post on this.

DJButton
02-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Hahah, my bad then owned by timestamps, well have fun with it, I wont interput. :bow: lol

DynastyJAM
02-06-2008, 11:38 PM
yo jay. lol woo, yea this is a pretty old thread, o well. thanks for the info though DJ!