PDA

View Full Version : Busting the track record!!!!

rb25drag
10-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Next year I will bust the track record at I-40 Drag way for the fastest inline 6 to run on the track. Current record is set at 6.30@118MPH 1/8 mile.

Also will bust the fastest import ever to be on that track. I have never seen an import faster than 8 seconds there besides my car.

Remember in TN its all Domestic muscle. Imports only makes fools of them selves.

My 240 will bust both records!!!! Next years goal!!!!

Turtle
10-12-2007, 09:17 PM
I always thought to go 6.30 on 1/4 would be like around 180 miles per hour or something. Nice going man good looking out for other imports. =]

EDIT: Yea never mind I saw it after I clicked it.

breakindrifts
10-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Next year?

Dont care.

Post when it's done and you have a video and timeslips.

PS. Drag racing is fucking gay.

kouki_s14
10-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I always thought to go 6.30 on 1/4 would be like around 180 miles per hour or something. Nice going man good looking out for other imports. =]

EDIT: Yea never mind I saw it after I clicked it.

1/8 mile

rps13drift
10-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Next year?

Dont care.

PS. Drag racing is fucking gay.

Hahaha! this made my night! and yeah! make a thread when you achieve your goals

rb25drag
10-12-2007, 10:06 PM
No need to make a new thread when its been done because its going to be done regardless..

Its 1/ 8 mile track and I will be in the mid-low 9's to high 8's in the 1/4

mrmephistopheles
10-13-2007, 12:13 AM
dude, making a boast thread is dumb.

Next year, I'm going to be elected President after screwing Jessica Alba and winning the $24 Billion PowerBall lottery!

:rolleyes:

rps13drift
10-13-2007, 12:27 AM

Next year, I'm going to be elected President after screwing Jessica Alba and winning the $24 Billion PowerBall lottery!

Oh man! Thats awesome! Hey you should probably make a new thread about it!:)

Tearlessj
10-13-2007, 12:30 AM
Next year?

Dont care.

PS. 1/8 Drag racing is fucking gay.
Corrected.

I cant stand 1/8th tracks.

To OP, once I see some Dyno's or vids. Theres no way im going to believe that your ganna be hitting 8's. and stop bashing TN's imports, its not that bad in my neck of the woods anyways.

Irukandji
10-13-2007, 12:44 AM
Next year I'm going to be ruler of the universe.

kandyflip445
10-13-2007, 02:18 AM

I'm soooooo telling on you. lol

smelly240
10-13-2007, 04:32 AM
see - his lady wont care - bc i mean... its friggin jessica alba - like duhr, even women want to wackity that thing like bugs bunny smackin elmer fudd like a bitch.

when he's the pres - people will actually encourage him to pop hotties and get bj's from interns that will then make their own millions with books and handbag sales.

24billion hes gonna buy me a junction produced out jzx100.

I'm def making a new thread when i get my new car :)

OP - you title the thread like you did something when you "will break this record"
*thats like me saying im gonna win the olympics - and im fat*

SILEIGHTY_DET
10-13-2007, 05:26 AM
I think its sort of cool that a guy is making a commitment to do some thing . realistic ? i dont know , i dont know him , or what he is running either . weather he makes a thread about it or not what do i care . i came to this site to read things that people want to say . he said it , he made that commitment to himself , congrats and i wish you the best of luck .

rb25drag
10-13-2007, 01:06 PM
I think its sort of cool that a guy is making a commitment to do some thing . realistic ? i dont know , i dont know him , or what he is running either . weather he makes a thread about it or not what do i care . i came to this site to read things that people want to say . he said it , he made that commitment to himself , congrats and i wish you the best of luck .

At least someone knows the point!!!! Thanks
If you know me then you know 9 times out of 10 I always do exactly wat I say.
This time its a fact, Its also a fact im getting my NHRA drivers license next year too.
Racing has been in my family since the 60's but no one has ever went big. Guess wat im going to be like the first kid that ever went to college. Im breaking the family tradition.
Ill be posting video's as it gets done. I have alot of work ahead of me but it will be done.

ThatGuy
10-13-2007, 01:12 PM
It's good to know you're a man of your word.

So am I.

If you make another dumb thread like this, I will pink you.

If everyone posted what they "planned" to do, this place would look like Santa's in-box. Dreams and aspirations are great, but keep them to yourself until you actually accomplish something.

:lockd: