PDA

View Full Version : kognition

Slidin240Wayz
07-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Item:
I purchased JDM Silvia S14 Zenki Headlights and corner lights.

Payment:
He said the first person to send him the payment would get them. I sent him the payment via paypal and he kept his word.

Shipping:
He covered the lenses and wrapped them in seran wrap and filled the box up with peanuts.
He sent them out the same day via USPS Priority Mail. I received them within 5 days.

Condition:
Both corners were in good condition. A little overspray on one of them
One headlight was great, the other one was a little cloudy but I can take care of that easily.

Extras:
Receipt.
Sent me a sticker to rock on the car. Obviously to promote the business, which I support.

Recommendation:
Buy from him!

Carlos Doria

ThatGuy
03-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I have recieved both a Meter panel and the "FIRST SET EVER MADE" of B-Pillar covers from Kognition. Mike was awesome to deal with. Kept good communication and made sure my parts got here in one piece. Packing was awesome. Quality is absolutely SUPERB on these parts. Fitment is perfect. I would trust Mike and Kognition Design to build ANYTHING out of composite. Seriously.
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6016/fullmm0.jpg
Absolutely incredible!

mehsilvia
10-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Received my CF Sunroof Delete Panel - awesome, just fucking awesome.

Great quality, service, and communication. Pleasure to do business with guys.

SWAT Team S14
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Mike is a great guy, just got a radio delete panel from him. Gave me a bunch of options in weave & pattern to pick from. The part itself is top notch quality.

Mister.E
04-28-2010, 12:26 AM
just got a radio delete panel from him.

he still makes these?

SWAT Team S14
04-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Yup, PM him...he said he doesn't advertise but can still make them. Just an FYI, this is the panel that replaces the whole area where the radio/din pocket/ash tray are, not one of those single din panels.

shin_viro
05-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Received my CF Sunroof Delete Panel - awesome, just fucking awesome.

Great quality, service, and communication. Pleasure to do business with guys.

How do i get in contact with these guys so i may purchase a CF sunroof delete for my s13 hatch.